Losing Weight II

Is being slim everything?

"Mother, I'm here! Ready for our excersise together! Hehe" SuHae shouted when no one was at sight at Mrs Jung's hall. 'Thats weird. Where is everyone? DaeHyun must be with his BAP members, father is probably at work but, where's Mrs Jung?' SuHae thought to herself.

SuHae went to look at the kitchen, the balcony, the bathroom, DaeHyun's room but Mrs Jung is nowhere to be found! SuHae called and she could hear something vibrating on the table. Thats Mrs Jung's phone right? Weird. She always brings her phone wherever she goes, doesnt she?

SuHae called DaeHyun to ask where his mother could be and just when SuHae was about to press her phone buttons, someone appeared from behind the kitchen door. "Mother! What were you doing there? I searched high and low for you!" SuHae glad to see Mrs Jung because she was just starting to get worried. 

"Ahaha gotcha! SuHae you've just got punked! Wow you were really panicked huh? You should've seen your face. Lol" Mrs Jung giggled. SuHae stared at Mrs Jung for a while, taking everything in her mind, whatever that needs to be processed. 'Did mother just, played tricks on me? Wow mom you're really sporting.' SuHae thought to herself. She was quite mad honestly because Mrs Jung hadnt known how tired she was as sweat trickled down SuHae's neck. 

"Mother! What was that for? Do you know how worried I was? Gosh. Ahhh, tired" SuHae resting at a big comfy couch beside Mrs Jung. "Aha! That was my intention darling. To make you sweat and tired. See?" Mrs Jung said while grabbing a small towel for SuHae to dab her sweat. "What? Why?" SuHae asked, confused. 

"SuHae, that is a part of your excersise. Dont you get it? Whenever you sweat, your fat reduces too. And if you just keep on doing this everyday, anywhere, anytime, you're gonna get slim in NO TIME." Mrs Jung said. "Oh so I've got to do this, everyday?? I cant mother, I really cant." SuHae grabbing her water bottle in her bag. "Oh yeah by the way, where is my personal trainer, mother? Is she here yet?" SuHae asked. 

Mrs Jung looked at SuHae in a weird manner. "Ya SuHae. I'M YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER! Hahahhaha" Mrs Jung laughed. "What? Really? Oh no, I'm outta here." SuHae grabbing her stuff and wanting to leave. Mrs Jung grabbed her wrist and asked:" SuHae-ah, have you forgotten our motto for this wedding that is coming soon?" 

SuHae faced the ground, embarrased that Mrs Jung had to remind her in this when it was for SuHae originally. "Yes mother. I'm sorry. Lets do this!" SuHae cheered. Mrs Jung giggled a little and cheered:" THATS MY GIRL! Hahaha" 

SuHae has been exercising with Mrs Jung for almost 3 hours and SuHae couldnt take it anymore. She could die just anytime. Since fat people tend to get tired easily, SuHae is experiencing the exact same thing. Tired and dehydrated. "Mother, can we stop for today? I'm just too tired. We have been exercising for 3 hours now! I've never done this before! Phew!" SuHae said while wiping her sweat with a small towel.

"Aigoo. SuHae-ah. Thats what you're supposed to feel darling. You should feel the pressure. Thats when you start burning fats! Ok I'll let you rest or a while. Relax. I know its your first time so do not overdo yourself kay? After 5 minutes has passed, then continue, arasso?" Mrs Jung encouraged. 

"Okkk. Ahhh thank you mother!" SuHae sat and drank whatever she could find. 'Wow exercising is really not my thing! Its ok. I'm doing this for the sake of DaeHyun and mother. This is nothing! I could do more if I can! Yes!' SuHae thought to herself while giving herself some self-motivation. 'Now lets continue exercising!' 

SuHae joined Mrs Jung again who is still on-going with her workout. Mrs Jung has been doing this for 4 years already. No wonder she's used to it. Cheh. "Wow mother! You're really strong! Go and get some rest! You look like you just came out from the shower! Hehe" Suhae joked while she starts her threadmill. "Ahh SuHae. This is nothing, really. Actually, once, I did my workout for 8 consecutive hours! Beat that!" Mrs Jung smirked. 

SuHae's mouth was agaped after hearing that. I mean like wow look at her age and look at what she's doing. That. Is. Just. Insane. SHE'S REALLY STRONG! Impressive. Just impressive. No wonder she got those muscles. They're not too big, not too small, just perfect. Mr Jung must be really lucky to have a hot and kind wife. And DaeHyun is especially very lucky to have her as his mother. 

"Mother you've got to be kidding me! 8 hours?! I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT RIGHT? Please no!" SuHae begging Mrs Jung. Mrs Jung laughed her heart out. Hey, Mrs Jung is not that mean ok. "Ahahaha! Ya SuHae-ah. Of course I'm not going to torture you up to that extend! Kekeke but if you want to do that yourself, why not?" Mrs Jung chukkled at the end of her sentence. SuHae shook her head, disagreeing to that idea. 'NO WAY AM I DOING THAT'. Mrs Jung caught SuHae shaking her head and she just smiled to herself. 'I like this girl' 

------------

"DaeHyun-ah! I missed you so much!" SuHae shouted while hugging DaeHyun immensely. "Ah jagiya, I missed you so much too! Where have you been these days? Wait." DaeHyun pushed SuHae away from him, analysing SuHae's body. It looks, different, somehow. DaeHyun looked at SuHae in a weird manner and SuHae saw it. 'Do I look different? Why is DaeHyun staring at me like that?' 

"SuHae-ah. Did you loose weight??? Or its just me who got bigger?" DaeHyun asked, shocked. "Ahahahaha wow. Is it that obvious? Well, I just started though. Hmm" SuHae massaged her temples. She just started exercising and people could already see the change in her? WOW. Just what she wanted. "Ya, answer me." DaeHyun asked sternly.

"Ohh. Yeah. So you found out. Sorry mother. So, how do I look? Good huh? Kekeke" SuHae showing off her nice shaped body. "I dont like it. Why did you loose weight?! I loved you just the way you were!" DaeHyun sulked. "Oh? You dont like it? But I did this for you DaeHyun!" SuHae confused. I mean who does'nt like slim girls, right? 

"SuHae-ah. If you want to impress me by torturing yourself, I dont like it and I'll never like it. Since when did you start anyway? I thought that time when I offered you for that surgery, you rejected it soooo badly. What made you want to loose weight too huh?" DaeHyun raised his eyebrows.

"No I'm not. I'm actually doing this for myself too DaeHyun-ah. I started quite recently too with mother. Dont blame her I asked for it. And since we're getting married soon, I think its time for me to take care of my body." SuHae defended. And not to forget I'm soon getting married to the main vocalist of BAP, not to mention the visual too. It would be such an embarrassment for you to get married to a fat girl like me DaeHyun-ah. Dont you get it?" SuHae added.

DaeHyun processed everything inside and he knows where SuHae is going. He tried to put himself in SuHae's shoes and he understands. 'I would feel that same way too I guess' "Arasso jagiya. Mianhae. Ok lets not fight over this kay? How about we go karaoke? Yes?" DaeHyun cheered SuHae up. "Oh. Ok sure!" SuHae interlaced her hands with DaeHyun and forgot everything about their 'argument'. 

 

 

 

 

 

----------

HOW IS THIS CHAPTER? Quite long huh? Yeah I know. Hope you enjoyed it! ^_^ <3