Slimmed Down

Is being slim everything?

SuHae has been exersising and had been following the schedule that Mrs Jung had given her constantly. Everyday, SuHae would at least exersise for 4-5 hours at least but she makes sure that she rests a bit in the middle in case she might faint while exersising. SuHae tried to exersise for 8 hours just like Mrs Jung did, but sadly she couldnt. It was crazy! Mrs Jung is indeed a strong woman! 

Wedding day is already in a few days and SuHae is still trying her best to loose weight. It wasnt easy, honestly. In order to loose weight, determination, confidence and trust in yourself is the most important things one must have in them. Everytime SuHae visits Mrs Jung's house, she would pass by the 'secret closet' and she would dream of herself wearing that dreamy dress. 'Oh that dress is made for me im sure of it' SuHae thought to herself.

Mrs Jung also made sure that SuHae would follow her schedule so that by the time SuHae needs to try the wedding dress on, it would be perfect. She would invite SuHae over to her house to check on SuHae at least once a week, how much weight she has lost or gained. She wants everything to turn out just the way she had planned. 

And now it has been 3 weeks since SuHae's exersise workout and Mrs Jung hadnt yet invited SuHae over to her house. That is because Mrs Jung had been really busy taking orders from her customers and making customised wedding dresses. But Mrs Jung didnt worry a thing about it because she trusts SuHae to follow her schedule. She is sure that SuHae is now fully determined to loose weight and she is highly proud of her daughter-in-law-to-be. After finishing all her fashion work, she had planned to invite SuHae over for the final exersise before the wedding week.

As soon as SuHae entered the hall, Mrs Jung's mouth was widely agaped. She couldnt believe what she is seeing! Its a total transformation!

"SuHae darling! Ive missed you so much! So sorry I didnt invite you over for so long! Dont get the wrong idea ok Ive just been busy these days with all the requests for customised wedding dresses. Phew! Alot of work! But! Its over yayyy" Mrs Jung cheered while tightly hugging SuHae like it was her own child. 

"Awhhh! Mother I've missed you more than you've missed me you know! How have you been doing? Hope youre ok dont overwork yourself mother later you'll have eyebags and you wont look prettier than me! How?" SuHae complemented. 

"Cheh. As if. Look at yourself! You have slimmed down ALOT SuHae-ah!!! Oh my! Ok. I'm crying." Mrs Jung wiping away her fake tears that didnt even drip. "See! I told you you could do it! Wow! Wow just wow. I'm already speechless youre super gorgeous! Why didnt you do this sooner? Huh?" Mrs Jung jokingly crossed her arms. 

SuHae giggled a bit and blushed at the exaggerated comment. "Aigoo mother. Thank you so much! Well, you were the one who helped me alot. You got me through all of this madness! I couldnt say much more mother. Wait. Ive got something for you actually." SuHae started digging out her bag and handed Mrs Jung a small box. 

"Oh? Whats this SuHae? Oh there's no need for this! Such a sweet girl! Can I open this now?" Mrs Jung shamelessly asked. "Ahaha well sure of course mother. Hope you like it!" SuHae showing her eyesmiles. Mrs Jung opened the expensive-looking box that SuHae had given. 'Hmm I wonder what it is?' Mrs Jung thought to herself.

As soon as Mrs Jung opened the box, her eyes were brimmed with tears. It was the sweetest gift anyone could have given her. It was a picture of SuHae when she was 10 years old, the time when SuHae just started growing fat, and beside it an exclusive gold-white ring. It was beautiful. SuHae had realised the tears that was dripping from Mrs Jung's eyes and she slowly brought Mrs Jung over to a couch and caressed Mrs Jung's shoulders coolly. 

"SuHae this is....beautiful sweetheart. Is this you? Ahahaha awhh you were so cute and chubby back then and look at you now. Youre beautiful as ever. Thank you SuHae." Mrs Jung wholeheartedly kissed SuHae's forehead. "Hehe yeah. This is me. I was really fat back then huh? Yeap. Ahh I'm so embarrassed!" SuHae shouted silently while she cupped her cheeks. "Hahahaha aigoo SuHae my baby. I love you." Mrs Jung added. "I love you too mother" SuHae said and they hugged each other with all their might. 

"Oh. Mother you might be wondering why I'm giving you this picture of mine. Hm?" SuHae asked. Mrs Jung nodded, wiping off her tears with a piece of tissue. "Well, I would like mother to know that this is one of my favourite pictures of me when I was younger. And I'm kinda missing the fat SuHae already. Hehe. Keep it mom. In case if you miss me, hope this could help" SuHae smiled. "Ok darling. I'll make sure to bring this wherever I go ok? Hehe" Mrs Jung giggled. 

 -----------

"So, SuHae i think there's no need for you to loose weight anymore. Youre slim enough now. But I mean if you think you need to slim down more then feel free to do so, ok?" Mrs Jung giggled. She knew SuHae isnt going to do that other than if she had a very reasonable reason to do so. "What? No please. Not a chance" SuHae defended. "Hahaha thought so" Mrs Jung smirked. 

"So? Tried exersising for 8 hours without any stops?" Mrs Jung raised her eyebrows. "Oh yeah I did and I cant. I swear. Even when I exersised for 5 hours, I had some rest in the middle. 8 hours is just too much!" SuHae nodding her head in disbelief. "Yeah. I know its crazy. Haha but wow 5 hours is alot! Youve improved! Thats good" Mrs Jung complemented. "Thanks mother. But no one can beat you thats for sure!" SuHae smiled. 

"Alright! So, looks like there's still one more thing that needs to be done! Lets try on the wedding dress! Omg yippe!" Mrs Jung cheered. SuHae tried the wedding dress on and oh heavens you dont know how heavenly it felt to fit into that small sized perfect dress. It was the best feeling after all that torture SuHae had gone through. It was all worth it. The dress looked more or less like this: 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hNLCYg7MM3k/UQ5qxYjfiGI/AAAAAAAAAIg/YM3bnPay05o/s1600/weekly-deal-wedding-dress.jpg

"Omo. Mother I think I'm starting to cry. Its too beautiful." SuHae gave a sincere smile. "Omo. SuHae-ah its PERFECT!" Mrs Jung cheered as tears started to fall.

"I think you ARE ready for this wedding SuHae." Mrs Jung nodded.

 

 

 

OK! THIS WILL BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR NOW BECAUSE IM HAVING MY EXAMS :'( ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL TRY MY VERY BEST TO UPDATE RIGHT AFTER MY EXAM ENDS SO FOR NOW, ENJOY! ^_^ 

WILL MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! >_< HOPE ANYONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS AS ME, PASS THEIR EXAMS WITH FLYING COLOURS!!! ^_^ GOOD LUCK! 

UPVOTE IF POSSIBLE! Hehehe :p bye! :'(