Final

Opening Of The Heart

 

 

For People that don't remember the....well...what happened before!..here: Click Here

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

'' Hey Seobbie, I present you Taemin. Minnie, Yoseob''

 

The two boys shook hands with bright smiles. Hyunseung looked around and recieved glares not from two...but three boys. He giggled and leaned to the other two.

 

'' Hey boys, we should have death glares from only Minho and Junhyung, but we got a third one glaring and I think...it's because...of Yoseob''

 

Taemin and Yoseob looked to him wierdly. Taemin raised eyebrows.

 

'' Nugu?''

 

Hyunseung smirked to Yoseob, the boy blushed a little, confused.

 

'' Doojoon''

 

Yoseob looked behind Taemin and noticed Doojoon. Their eyes met and the older looked away, embarassed to get caught. It made the blonde smile a little. Even if he was a big guy, pinkish cheeks made him hella cute.

 

 

When they were watching the video, their hands touched and they held each other. Uncounsciously their fingers intertwined. They didn't noticed at first but when they did, they blushed though didn't let go. Yoseob saw Hyunseung had seen them. The latter sent him a wink and a grin, to which the younger replied with a shy smile.

 


Junhyung and Hyunseung stood when the video has ended. They went to the kitchen to order the pizzas. Minho and Taemin were in the further left with Minzy and Jokwon, talking. Yoseob and Doojoon were on the couch on the further right, now hands parted. But an awkward silence between them was floating. Doojoon broke it with a slightly shaky voice.

 

'' Uhm, I'm...sorry for...earlier. You know when me and Jun went to get you''

 

Yoseob laughed nervously.

 

'' W-well, no need to, I should...have...put some clothes on before opening the door''

 

Doojoon smiled a little.

 

'' Well, you were cute, blushing of embarassement''

 

Yoseob looked down, fiddling with his fingers, cheeks reddening.

 

'' Thank you I...I...I guess''

 

Doojoon nodded and smiled a little.

 

They heard the doorbell rang, The four boys in the left screamed in happiness.

 

 

After everyone had finished eating and JunSeung had cleaned up everything, they all sat in circle. Hyunseung smirked and leaned on his hands.

 

'' yeoreobun, I had thought about a game''

 

Taemin smiled.

 

'' Alright what is it!?''

 

'' Seven minutes in Heaven''

 

2Min seemed happy, Jun was glancing at his boyfriend seductively, JoKwon and Minzy decided to retire, and Dooseob were...awkward.Minzy giggled and came in the circle.

 

'' I'll be the one picking the couples. I't simple, I'll be doing group's dances and the first one that finds it will stand up and leave the circle. I'll start again and, again, the first that find that finds it will stand up and go with the other one in the closet for seven minutes. Did everyone understood?''

 

They nodded and Minzy started dancing. Doojoon raised his hand, shouting:

 

'' Rania's Dr. Feel Good!''

 

Junhyung laughed.

 

'' Well Joonie, as always, you know all the obscene dances!''

 

Yoseob glanced at him and the older smiled awkwardly, standing up. Minzy started again. Yoseob hesitated but seeing that no one was answering he raised his hand.

 

'' Uhm...Secret's Madonna?''

 

Minzy stopped and winked at him.

 

'' Got it, now you two go''

 

Yoseob stood up but kept his gaze on the ground. Doojoon was looking away too, embarassed. Jokwon Led them to a closet and pushed them inside. Before closing the door he winked with a grin.

 

'' You have seven minutes in here. Take them for good things''

 

Then he closed the door. Yoseob leaned on the wall, staring at the ground. Doojoon laughed awkwardly, rubbing his head.

 

'' Well I dunno what we should do, not like we would eat each other's face for seven minutes...so...''

 

Yoseob was a little disaopointed at his remark so, not trying to hide it, he sighed, dull tone.

 

'' yeah...''

 

Doojoon rose eyes to the boy. Yoseob senseed it so he looked to the older. But as their eyes met they looked away again. It stayed quiet for some seconds before Doojoon leaned off the wall and closed the distance seperating him and the younger. Yoseob glanced at him nervously.

 

'' W-w-what?''

 

'' Look, the game is that we're supposed to make out and I'm pretty sure soem of them are outside peeking on us to know if we're really doing that. So lets play along and not think nor talk about it after ok? No feeling no harm done''

 

Yoseob lift eyes to him and gulped before taking a deep breath.

 

'' well...why not? maybe it'll be fun''

 

Suddenly he was pressed against the wall, Doojoon's hands each sides of him, which made him a little embarassed.

 

'' Euh...D-Doojoon-sshi...what are-''

 

Doojoon shut him by pressing his lips against his own ones. Yoseob was indeed surprised but he couldn't fight against the feeling that had filled his whole body as soon as their lips locked. He couldn't control himself anymore. He closed his eyes and kissed back with passion, hands reaching the older's shoulders and pulling him closer. Doojoon was taken aback by that but let the younger do as he want. He wrapped his arms around his waist and tilted his head on the side to get better access to Yosoeb's mouth. Seriously, Doojoon was pretty sure it wouldn't be their one and only time. He sensed teeth nibbling gently on his bottom lip. Smiling a little he granted access for Yoseob's tongue but decided that HE would take the lead of the kiss from now on. But he didn't even had to fight a little as the younger gladly let him take the lead. As he roamed around the boy's mouth, Doojoon took advantage of Yoseob's clouded mind and slid his hands under the younger's shirt. He softly the smooth skin. Yoseob seems to weaken a little and he emit some little moans. Yoseob suddenly pulled away, taking hold on Doojoon's arms to make them pull away from under his shirt. He looked down, biting his lips.

 

'' D-d-don't do that please or...''

 

'' or?''

 

'' I-I-I won't be able to...to keep myself from...going f-further''

 

Doojoon took a step closer and reached his hand to the younger's face. He softly caress his cheek, a smirk on.

 

'' Not like I would complain about that. Besides...''

 

He locked his eyes with Yoseob's.

 

'' We had agreed with No feelings no harm done. But...the kiss was obviously not without any feelings''

 

The boy smiled weakly.

 

'' Mianhe...I just couldn't help myself''

 

Doojoon leaned to his ear and bit gently on the shell. Yoseob gasped and tried to supress a moan, in vain. The older giggled.

 

'' I stated the fact, I didn't complained at all, so no need to apologize''

 

He the lobe, hearing the boy whimper.

 

'' So, d'you have feelings for me?''

 

Yoseob had a hard time answering with Doojoon doing teasings like that but somehow he managed to stutter his answer out.

 

'' I-I-I do...''

 

He sensed Doojoon coming up again and he smiled a little at Yoseob.

 

'' Then, would you be my boyfriend?''

 

Yoseob smirked. Doojoon was a little suprised to see him do that. Since he saw him for the first time the boy only had been cute but now he was...damn tempting and able, he also looked mischievous. The younger ran a finger up and down the older's chest, leaning close - very very very close - to his mouth.

 

'' I won't voice it, I'm too timid, find out by yourself''

 

Then he closed the gap, kissing Doojoon with all the feelings he got. That kiss was passion filled but no tongues were involved. Doojoon caught the messages and smiled, pulling away. He rose eyebrows to the younger, arms around the waist, pulling Yosoeb closer.

 

'' No?''

 

Yoseob punched his arm playfully, cheeks quickly getting red.

 

'' It's anything but that"

 

The door flew open and JoKwon was in the doorway with a huge Grin.

 

'' C'mon you two, no ing on the first night!''

 

They heard Hyunsueng shout from the living room.

 

'' YAH YOON DOOJOON! DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO MY BABY SEOBBIE!''

 

They also heard Junhyugn reply in an annoyed voice.

 

'' Hey Seungie, you're the one that deflowered Seobbie''

 

Yoseob was now deep red. He took a hold of Doojoon's hand.

 

'' L-Let's get out of here''

 

They got out of the closet (A/N: See what i did there!? XD) with a happy jumping Jokwon behind them

 

-------------------------------

DooSeob's PIC SPAM!