Jealous

With Him

Sehun pulled down the girl's black Yankees cap, then took her hand. "You do know that once you let go of my hand, I'll be as good as blind, right? You pulled it down so low I can't see a thing," she complained. Sehun just laughed and continued leading her down the street. "It's for your own good, I promise."

 

They walked in the cafe hand in hand, and immediately spotted Luhan in a corner. The girl waved to him immediately, before Sehun could stop her. "No don't do that Yoojin..." he trailed off as Luhan approached them. "Yoojin-ah!!!" Luhan excitedly pulled the girl in for a hug. "Oppa! I missed you so much! Oh gosh I have loads to tell you!" Luhan patted the girl's head. "Arasseo. How about I join you guys?" Yoojin nodded enthusiastically. "That would be grea-"

"Aish, hyung! You were with Yoojin yesterday on Radio Star! How could you have stories for each other already?" Sehun frantically asked him. The older man just laughed. "Hyung, I want to spend the day with my girlfriend! Just us two! I never get to see her anymore. Why don't you just go to Yixing hyung and his girlfriend?" he grumbled. Beside him, Yoojin giggled. "Aww Sehun-ah, we were just teasing! Enjoy your day with Yoojin," Luhan said with a chuckle, then went back to his table.

 

They walked hand in hand to a nearby playground after getting their lattes. "Yah, Park Yoojin. Why do you always spend time with Luhan hyung?" Sehun demanded cutely. "Waeyo, Sehun-ah? Are you jealous?" Yoojin asked and poked his cheek. "ABSOLUTELY!" he blurted out suddenly. The girl laughed as he looked away blushing. "Aww, don't be, Sehun-ah. Luhan oppa is just my bestfriend. You know I only love you!" she said, theneaned in to kiss Sehun's furiously blushing cheek.

 


HunHan in not way because I'm not really big shipper :)

Anyway this is how I've always dreamed Sehun would react if he ever gets a girlfriend and she becomes close to Luhan :)