Part 4

A Walk to Remember (ONESHOT)

 

Part 4...

 

The next morning, we went back to Seoul. Seira’s dead body was found buried under the tree and her family thanked me for all that I did for her. Her evil fiancée was caught and justice will deal with him. I tried to live as normal as I can, burying her deep down in my heart. Until one morning, a month after I lost her, I met another girl. Do you know that there is going to be 7 people who actually look like us in this world??? Well, it did, I think when I looked back and remembered Seira.

-A Walk to Remember-

The lift was opened and a girl walked in. I chose to ignore her as I was reading the morning newspaper. But then, her scent caught my surprise and I looked up to stare at her. She was wearing white dress, her long hair tied up in a ponytail. She looked at me and smiled. I gulped.

“Kang Seira???” I asked her. She raised her eyebrows at me.

“Pardon??? My name is Seohyun…” she said, glaring at me with disgust before she looked away. I sighed but then I caught the sight of the scarf she was wearing on her neck. I pulled out the same scarf from inside my pocket and started comparing them. It was exactly the same, their looks, their scarves, their scent and all. I stared back at her and throwing my newspaper away, I grabbed her body to face me.

“You are Seira, right??? Don’t joke around me!!! I know who you are…I’m Kris…Kris Wu!!! Can’t you remember me???” I asked her in frustration as she struggled to get away from me.

“Let me go, you ert!!!” she said loudly and her hand landed on my face. She had slapped me hard on my face. The lift was opened again and she stepped out. I gulped as I picked up my newspaper and ran after her.

“Sei…” I started as I grabbed her dress but…

“AHHHHHH!!! YOU ERT!!! STAY AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!” the girl named Seohyun yelled at me as I stared up at her, looking apologetic. I had pulled off her dress’s zip and she was standing with only her bra on. Struggling to keep her dress covering her body, she started chasing me and I ran away, saying sorry again and again. Well, that’s my story. I had once loved a girl named Kang Seira and I would always love her. Yet, now that I met her, Seohyun, I will definitely going to work hard to earn her love. Even though when their looks were the same, their characters were totally the opposite one. My Seira was an angel-like girl and my Seohyun was a devil-like girl. Nonetheless, I’m going to love them both. Hey, sometimes, what you see isn’t what you are seeing, right??? Don’t judge a book by its cover!!! From now on, I will always work hard –to win your love, Seohyun sshi…

"I choose to remember this walk because it is love that brings me there, to you..."