Ambush Crown's command center

My Secret Identity

The next day, the gang had finished packing thier belongings and were already at the headquarter. They were told to arrive at 8 o'clock sharp.

Cheif Kim had them sit in the mission room on level 10.  "Did you all make sure to pack your necessary things?"  " Yes." they chorused nodding their heads. "Good, now lets get down to buisness. We just heard from our command center that the Dynamics are starting to make a move. We are trying to track them down but that will take more time. For now, we are depending on the B team, that'll be you 5 boys, to find their command center and also thier base headquarter."

" Will we get the command centers' guidience as we get into the mission." Himchan questioned. " Yes, you all will. Our command center has the map and instructions ready for you guys already. But, the rest you guys must do yourself. Here, you all will need this" Cheif Kim took a brief case from under the table and placed it on the table. He unlatched it and inside were ear pieces along with monitors. They awed in amusement.

  He passed them out to the gang and they all began putting the ear pieces into their ears. " Our command center and I will be instructing you guys through these. The monitor is for tracking you guys incase of a sudden situation and something happens. Your monitors must be kept on at all times and that goes along with your ear pieces. This is all we have to be able to communicate with you guys."

One by one, they all began testing out the monitors and making sure that the ear pieces were adjusted. "Hyung, isn't this awsome? We haven't gotten ear pieces before. All we got were just walkie talkies these past few years." Zelo elbowed Daehyun on the arm and amusingly began talking to see if the ear piece worked. " Everything is amusing to you, Zelo. You're even amuse by fake talking cats." Daehyun smirked. " Well atleast I'm not dull like you. Right Jieun noona?" He whined.

"I think fake talking cats are intresting?" Jieun tried to hold her laugh in. " Ugh noona, I can never trust you to back me up again." Zelo slouched in his chair. "Hey, i don't ever see you trying to back me up. But, your cool Zelo. Daehyun is just trying to mess with you. I wish i could be amaze at everything like you." She put a hand on his shoulder. " Really? You mean it?" "Yes."

Daehyun chortled. " You, shush it." Jieun eyed him. Daehyun pretended he didn't do anything and tried to look elsewhere.

"Okay, it's time. Grab your bags and lets get started." They stood up from their chairs and grabbed their bags. " Oh, Daehyun and Jieun." They both turned around walking back to the Cheif. "Yes?"

Cheif Kim stood up from his chair and took out a  brief case. " You both will need this. Everything you need is in here. Our command center will only communicate with you guys when information is found. For now, just wait for our calls. Once you both reach the place we provided for your staying, set up all the equipments and contact up when you have done that."

" Yes Cheif." Both Jieun and Daehyun replied in understandment. " Oh and...when you both attend the high school, watch for any suspicious activities. No one can know your identities. I have a feeling you two will face the some of the Dynamics there. Keep on a look out. I trust you two to complete this mission. Now, go on." Jieun took the brief case from the Cheif and they both bid farewell and grabbed their bags and headed for the door.

Cheif Kim let out a sigh. " Be safe Jieun. Daehyun protect her with your life. I trust you two." He put on a proud look and watched them both exit the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Youngjae, are we clear to enter from the west side of building?" They 5 of them have already arrived at the Crown's command center after 5 hours of driving. Youngjae was typing frivolously into the laptop. Zelo and Jongup were both observing their surroundings.

They were just 100 yards away from the enemies headquarter. They must find a way to enter the building without the securities seeing. Himchan noticed that cameras were placed outside of the building. There has to be a way they can avoid being seen by the cameras. Bodyguards were placed outside of the building all around.

" From what I found out, the back of the building has less bodyguards. About only 10 cameras are pasted there. I can try to hack into their camera system and freeze the camera like there is nothing happening. All we have to do is handle the bodyguards quietly." he looked up from his laptop and see if Yongguk approved of the plan.

" Sound good. Contact the command center and tell them that we are going in." Youngjae nodded and began contacting the command center.

" Himchan, get the stink bombs ready. Jongup, prepare the weapons. Zelo, secure the place." They nodded and began doing their given tasks.

" Hyung, the command center is in reach." Yongguk came over to Youngjae. Youngjae adjusted the ear piece in his ear. " FA-Team, can you hear us?"

"FA-Team's Minwoo here. Can you guys hear us fine?"    "Perfectly." Youngjae replied.

"Okay, we have a format of the building here. The backside of the building is the best option. East side is dangerous so don't go that way."

Youngjae started typing on the laptop. " I just hacked into their security system and froze the cameras. That will give us about forty-five mins before they firgure out that we have hacked into their system. Can you give us a view of the first level of the building?"

" I'll get Rockhyun working on that. In the meant time, you must start you way to the building now."

"Okay. Tell me idmediately when the first level is in view." " Got it."

Youngjae closed his laptop and informed Yongguk. " Hyung, we have to start right now." " Is everything ready, Jongup?' Jongup finished loading the last gun and nodded. "Okay, lets move."

The five of them began strapping on the equipment and headed towards the building. Yongguk checked his watch. "Only thirty mins left. Youngjae, you and Himchan go this way and us three will go this way." Both Youngjae and Himchan nodded and departed.

 

" We have the first level in view." Hyukjin hurriedly announed through the ear piece to Youngjae. " Good, first we have to get in. Wait for contact." With that Youngjae signaled to Himchan and they both carefully made their way to the back. Bodyguards were suveilling the area.

"Hyung, Youngjae and i have reached here. Hurry and come over. We need backup." Himchan breathlessly talked into the ear piece.

Soon, all five of them united again. With not much time left, they were getting ready to attack. " Zelo, take out the sniper and try to take down as many guards as you can." Yongguk instructed. Zelo took out the sniper and carefully tried to aim. His plan was to take down the guards that are farther from the area. In a mili-second, Zelo got a guard in the head. He started taking more guards down.

"Now is the time to attack. GO!" All five of them rushed down the hill and started shooting the guards. One by one, guards fell to the ground. It happened so quickly that no other guards heard the commotion.

 They all gather outside the back door. Youngjae took out a small tablet and contacted the command center. " FA-Team, send me the layout of the levels."

" You should be getting it now. Plus, Hyukjin found out that they have another lower level. The basement. That's where most of the supplies are."  The layout of the building popped up on his tablet. The rest of them gathered around to see.

" Lets split up. Yongguk and Himchan hyung will take the the upper levels. Zelo and Jongup, you both get the lower levels. And i will get the command center and the middle levels. Good?" They all nodded. 

 " Minwoo, we are splitting up. You guys are able to get a view of us right now." "Okay, we can see you guys clearly. Watch out in the top levels of the building. There is handful of guards there. Their security system will unfreeze in ten mins. Carefully proceed now."

The five of them exchange looks, put on masks, and busted the door open. Himchan released the stink bomb and  it went rolling into the building. They rushed inside and began going to their assinged levels.

Guards rushed here and there trying to take down the five agents. A guard tried to aim for Yongguk but he managed to kick the gun away from the guard and beat him down. Many guards tried to attack Jongup and Zelo but they managed to easily get them down. Youngjae shot a guard and punched one in the face that was trying to attack him from behind. Himchan dodged all the guards kick and punches and shot them all down.

Everything seemed the be going easily when the sirens began going off. Minwoo began yelling fractically through the ear pieces. " There is very little time left. You all must head to their command center and get the information needed. Don't bother going to the other levels. Go Now!"

Rushed, Yongguk instructed through the ear pieces to contact the other members. " Go to level 5. We must crash their system!"

The members all got the order and ran up the stairs to find the command room. Now, more guards were swarming carrying guns.

Zelo and Jongup looked at eachother. " Ready to kick some guard butts, Hyung? Who ever knocks down the most wins." Jongup snickered at Zelo, "You're on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY THE 2ND CHAPTER UP!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for udating so late. School has been chaos with so many tests. Did you all catch that i used 100% as the FA-Team at the command center? Lol, well subscribe and comment! ENJOY! ^^