The Mission

My Secret Identity

Jieun was at Bubble Cafe waiting for her drink when her phoned ranged. "Ring Ring Ring"

JIeun took out her phone and answered it. "Yes, Cheif?...okay, I'll be there right away." The employee came back with her ice coffee. "Here is your drink miss."  "Thanks." Jieun paid him and rushed out of the cafe. She got in her car and drove to the headquarter's location.

 

Jieun arrived at the headquarter. She opened the carpartment and took out her sunglasses. She made sure no one saw her before she entered the building. Agents filled the headquarter; walking here and there trying to do their work. JIeun quickly made her way up the third floor while greeting her sunbaes.

She finally arrived infront of the meeting room. "Identity confirmation,please." The robotic voice asked. Jieun took out her badge and let it scan. " Agent Moon Jieun. Age: 18. Height: 5' 5". Department A. Identity confirmed." The doors opened and Jieun entered.

She noticed that the B.A.P agents were there sitting at the table with the Cheif. "Ah, Jieun you're here. Take a seat." Cheif Kim motioned for her to the chair next to Zelo. "It's 'bout time you got here Jieun noona." Zelo jokingly whispered to Jieun. Jieun elbowed Zelo in his side making him yelp. "Noona, that hurts!" he whined. "Suits you right."

"Okay that's enough, time to pay attention." Cheif Kim got there attention on him. "Why did you call us here, Cheif?" Youngguk asked.

" I called you 7 all here for very important order. Have you guys heard about the Dynamics?" Cheif Kim folded his arms and leaned back in his chair.

" The Dynamics? Wait, you mean the ones that are highly skilled from Crown's Headquarter?' Himchan raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, and they are up to no good again. We just got news yesterday that they are looking for a certain file. But no one knows where that file is. For sure we know that they are targeting someone from the Lee Corporations."

"What do you want us to do, Cheif?" Jieun questioned. " Well, for the B.A.P boys, excluding Daehyun, i want them to go find out where the Crown's command center is located and try to figure out what exactly it is that they are looking for. For Jieun and Daehyun, you both better pack your bags cause you'll be going to Seoul." Jieun and Daehyun stared at each other.

"You both will be undercover while attending Top High School. Jieun, you will have to protect these 6 guys." Cheif Kim opens a folder and takes out a photo of 6 guys. Both Jieun and Daehyun observed the photo.

" These are the guys that you'll have to watch over. One of them is the enemies target. We don't know which one, that's why your job is find that out. Don't let them find out who you really are. Go and act as a normal student and watch them from afar. Try to get as much information as you possibly can." Jieun just nodded in understandment.

"Hold up, why can't I be the one that goes with my sister but instead Daehyun hyung is chosen to?" Jongup stood up from his chair and pouted.

" I was getting to the point. Daehyun, you are to protect Jieun if anything goes wrong. You are her back-up. I chose you becuase I know you will do a good job of protecting Jieun. As of you Jongup," Cheif Kim eyed him, " You are with the rest of the B.A.Ps because you need to be there out-looker. You have excellent speed and sense of hearing. That's why you are with them."

Everyone nodded along, understanding now why they were split into two groups.

"Any more questions?" Cheif Kim stood up from his chair and placed his hands on the table.

Youngjae raised his hand, " How long do you think this mission will take, Cheif?"

"Well, that I'm not sure but you all must do your best. If there are no more questions then please get ready, tomorrow the mission starts.

As they all stood up to leave, Cheif Kim stopped Jieun. "Yes, Cheif?" He rested his hand on her shoulder, "Jieun, when you are at Top High School, look out for anyone that seems suspicious. Don't befriend anyone. I repeat anyone. Who knows, the Dyanmics could be undercover there too trying to find the target. Please tell this to Daehyun too, and be careful. Once the mission starts, I will instruct you guys for further information."

"We won't disappoint you Cheif. "I" won't disappoint you." Cheif Kim nodded and dismissed Jieun.

As Jieun exited, Daehyun was outside the doors waiting for her. "What did Cheif tell you?" "Oh, he just said that to be careful and," Jieun motioned Daehyun to lean his ear in, "and to not befriend anyone. That goes to you too. Also, that there might be some students that are the Dynamics."

Daehyun silently nodded to himself. "We better watch out. Not me but especially you, Moon Jieun."

With that, he walked down the stairs to catch up with the rest of the B.A.P boys. Jieun shook her heart and half-heartedly laugh. "Yea right, me."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO READERS! THIS IS MY THIRD FANFIC AND I HOPE THIS ONE WILL BE A SUCESS! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER SO FAR. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!~~~~IT'S KINDA SHORT I KNOW BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE CHAPS LONGER AS THE STORY GOES ON. ^^