How it began

My Secret Identity

After one hour of driving, Jieun and Daehyun arrived at the apartment complex. They both got their assigned keys and headed up to the 5th level where their rooms were. Both of their rooms were across from each other.

Jieun opened the door and stepped in. She placed her things down on the table and headed toward the window. With a swift, she opened the curtains and took note of the surrounding.

Just a few buildings up ahead was Top High. Jieun folded her arms and began thinking about their plans.

A knock came from the door. "Jieun, it''s just me, Daehyun." she made her way to the door and opened it to see Daehyun. "Yea?"

" Are you finished unpacking 'cause I wanna go get something to eat." He put a hand over his stomach. "Sure, I'm beginning to feel hungry too." she got her room keys, locked the door and they both made their way down.

They drove to a nearby restaurant. Since it was later in the evening, there wasn't alot of people at the restaurant.

After ordering 2 servings of dukbokki, Jieun took out her phone and called the Chief. Daehyun folded his hands on the table and waited for their food to arrive.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Chief. it's Jieun."

"Ah, did you and Daehyun arrive there safely?"

"Yes, we arrived not long ago."

"That sounds good. Did you guys set up the equipment yet?"

"We are going to after eating a meal first."

"Well, alright then. Tomorrow you already know what to do. So, good luck!"

"Yes sir."

Jieun ended the call and put her phone back into her bag. "So, what did the Chief say?" Daehyun folded his arms and leaned forward.

"He just said to prepare for tomorrow." Daehyun nodded.

Soon the food was served. The two digged into their dubokki and savered the delicious taste.

The two came out of the restaurant after having a satisfying meal. The sun was about to set and people started to fill the streets. Street markets were placed all over the place. From selling bulgogi to jewlery stalls.

"Can we look around?" Jieun asked Daehyun.

"Sure, but not too long. We still have to set up things."

"Okay." Jieun started walking.

Daehyun followed her from behind. Inside, he was secretly smiling. He enjoys all the time he gets to have with Jieun. For a long time now, Daehyun has liked her. He found it himself that it was unbelieveable too. It all started when he first met her. It was at the Secret Agents Welcoming Conference. It was for the upcoming teen agents.

*Flashback*

Everyone gathered in the auditorium of the S.I.A ( Secret Identity Agents) headquater. Daehyun and his dad were seated in the front. A man about 5' 7" with a gray suit on stepped on stage.

"Welcome everyone to the Secret Agents Welcoming Conference. I am Head Chief Kim and I welcome all you teens out there becoming our secret agents. I sure your parents had explained somethings already but I will go over more things with you all. After that, I will read off the names of the new agents." Everyone applauded.

After Cheif Kim went over the general things that the new upcoming agents should know, he took out several pages of paper.

"I have here the names of everyone. I would like you all to be acknowlegde by everyone here so when I call out your name, please stand up and give everyone a warm bow."

One by one, all the new agents stood up when their name was called. Everyone gave a warm round of applause to each and everyone of them.

When Daehyun's name was called, he stood up from his chair and bowed. At first he was kind of embarrassed to stand infront of a crowd but, after so many people stood up he was starting to feel fine.

After a few names were called, it came to a girl named Moon Jieun. Daehyun turned to look at the girl that was standing and was about to appluad when he was so mesmerised by her beauty.

Her long brown hair was combed neatly, a purple flowy dress, and she had on the brightest smile ever.

All the guys in the auditorium would agree with Daehyun too. They all started hooing when Jieun stood up.

She was starting to get embarassed from all the attention. She quickly bowed and sat back down.

Daehyun couldn't look away from her. She looked so cute when she was talking among others.

"Daehyun," his father patted him on the shoulder," What are you looking at?"

Daehyun jerked his head back. "Ah, nothing. Just lost in a daze that's all." He sat forward in his chair again.

Daehyun couldn't help but kept thinking about that beautiful girl name Moon Jieun.

The rest of the conference went smoothly and everyone got their ID cards. As everyone was pouring out of the auditorium, Daehyun spotted Jieun. He saw her talking with a guy. He was about a little bit taller and had short black hair.

The feeling of envy filled him. He wanted to go talk to her badly but didn't have the guts to. Also, she was the first girl he had ever liked so much.

A few weeks later, they were each called to the headquarter to test out their skills so that Chief Kim would know which department to place them in.

It was a Friday and Daehyun was contacted to go in. As he arrived, he was lead to the auditorium again. There were already some people there, each getting their skills tested.

There were three stations. The first one was accuracy where they see how good you could shoot. The second one was reflexes. You were tested to see how quick your reflexes were. The last one was how fast your brain responded to problems.

Daehyun was greeted by a man who was in his late 20s.

"Hi there, you must be Jung Daehyun. I'm assistant leader Jiho."

Daehyun shook hands with him. " Nice to meet you. So, what exactly do we do here?"

"You'll see. Your first test is accuracy. Follow me."

Daehyun did as told and followed Jiho to the first station. There was a girl there that was shooting at the dummy. Her everymove was so accurate that it made everyoine jaws dropped. Daehyun's eyes widened when he saw a peek of who it was.

"No way..."