The girl who caught my heart

My Secret Identity

   Everyone's attention was focused on that girl. Her amazing skills wowed the crowd. Daehyun's jaw dropped open when he saw the girl fired at the dummy's head and it was a headshot! She got it right on when it was an incredible 15ft away!

"Wow, right now as i see, she can already be in the advanced A department! That's some mad skills there." Jiho praised. Daehyun silently agreed.

The girl put the gun down, dusted her hands off; bowed to thank the instructor and headed off to the next testing site. The instructor put up a thumbs up and wrote down her score in satisfaction.

" Your turn to test out your skills Mr. Daehyun." Jiho tossed a pair of saftey glasses to Daehyun and prepared a gun.

Daehyun hesitantly put on the galsses but couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She sure was amazing. "Okay, you'll be tested on how good your accuracy is. if you are able to shoot a bullet within the head and upper body range, you'll pass. Got that? Daehyun?? Did you hear what i said? Jiho puzzingly look at him.

"DAEHYUN"!!!

"Huh, wait. What? " He turned around in a messy circle.

Jiho shook his head. " Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Get your head in the game if you want to impress a girl like that."

Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck. *Like I even have a chance.*

Jiho cleared his throat. "Since you obviously didn't hear what I just said, I'll give you the instructions again. Now lets see your skills. Shoot within the head and upper body range and you pass. Shoot when you hear the whistle."

Daehyun got in a ready stance and squinted his eyes to get a good aim at the dummy. " Ready...and...shoot!"

The whistle blew and he fired away. At first he was a little shaky but got used to it. The whistle sounded again and Daehyun stopped. The dummy got pulled forward so that Jiho could see the shots made.

His shots were impressive. All of the bullets hit within the head and upper body range! Daehyun, himself, was shocked that he actually did pretty good.

" Pretty impressive here Daehyun. I guess you pass this test then. But, goodluck outbeating that warrior goddess over there." Jiho chuckled and patted Daehyun on the back.

The next test was reflexes. Right when Daehyun and Jiho arrived at the site, the warrior goddess was just about to finish her test. Knifes were being thrown from many directions. Each one, she caught them as if they were sticks. But, the last knife slipped out of her right hand.

It fell and gave her a cut. Blood slowly started making its way out of the cut. Daehyun's eyes froze open.

Still, she didn't stop to look at it. Her facial expression remained calm. When the final knife was thrown, the test finished. The instructor brought over some bandages in a hurry.

"Are you alright Ms. Jieun?" Instructer Hee hurried in a panick. Jieun nodded and pressed the cotton against her wound.

"It's just a little cut. I'll recover in no time." She caught eyes with Daehyun.

He faked a cough and pretend to look else where. Jieun shrugged and watched her wound get treated.

"Well, she's some tough girl. She's making the guys look like dump. You gotta show her what you can do." Jiho crossed his arms and smirked. "Now it's your turn. A total of 10 knifes will be thrown and you must catch them."

Daehyun took a deep breath and exhaled. "C'mon Daehyun, you can do this."

A buzzer went off and Daehyun got his focus on straight. The first knife flew from this side. He caught it with no difficulty. Next, two knifes flew from infront of him and behind. He turned swiftly and caught the front one,tossed it out of the way and made a quick turn to catch the back one.

Each time it got harder. He had to turn more, in many directions. From the side, Jieun was quietly admiring Daehyun. She was pretty impressed he had some real mad skills. She study his every move.

The buzzer once again beated and the test ended. Jieun found herself to be clapping. Sweat beated down Dahyun's face.

"Wow! That was excellent Mr. Daehyun! You can be put into the A department already!" Jiho proudly wrote down his results on the clip board. Daehyun formed a small smile.

As Daehyun wiped off his sweat, he saw JIeun making her way towards him. " That was pretty amazing there. Hi, I'm Jieun." She took her hand out. Daehyun shyly shook her hand.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Daehyun. You are pretty impressive youself."

JIeun laughed. " I hear that alot. I had some training here and there. Nothing special."

~~~~~

After their testings, they both went to have a cup of bubble tea. There they talked until sunset. Laughters filled the cafe and Daehyun was feeling pretty good.

_______________________________________-

HI THERE ALL MY FAVORITE SUBBIES!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS! School is hectic right now so im on break so ill try to update again!!^^ Please keep looking forward to my story and keep reading! New readers please subscribe^^