❆ chapter five | part one

-chocolate macchiato

chapter five| part one;

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

"Ugh, she's getting too heavy for me." Siwon moans as he carries his (sleeping?) sister up to her room, and sets her down on the bed. He pulls up the hot pink, cheetah print covers over her medium sized body. Kyuhyun was standing in the door, drawing circles with his feet on the shiny hardwood floor.

"Are you sure she is going to be okay?" Kyuhyun asks, looking up, a hint of worry in his voice. He walks over to Siwon, an lets his arms snake around his waist, pulling him in for a hug. "I mean..she looks ill. And to make things sound even worse, she's been out cold for more than an hour. She might have to go to the hospital and.."

Siwon chuckles, pinching his lips shut, mocking what Kyuhyun had did to him earlier.. "She's going to be just fine, I promise." he mumbles into Kyuhyun's neck. He begins to kiss a trail down the soft, milky white skin. "Now, changing the subject. May I ask you a question?"

"Yes," Kyuhyun replies before Siwon could even finish his sentence. He leans back, and begins to fix the collar of the other's dress shirt. To be honest, he looked too y for this shirt itself. Kyuhyun just wanted to rip it off and...(insert whatever you would please here).

"Y-your y." Siwon says, a cheesy look on his handsome face. He slides his hands under Kyuhyun's t-shirt, feeling at the soft skin. Kyuhyun huffs, pulling back.

"Wait...what were you trying to ask me? I can tell that you are trying to procrastinate, Choi Siwon." Kyuhyun had his hands on his hips, puffing his cheeks at the same time. Siwon thought that he looked cute and y at the same time.

"Um, n-nevermind." Siwon hesitates, starting to walk out of his sister's pink infested room. Kyuhyun follows close behind, and eventually grabs him by the shirt.

"Siwon-ah, please, tell me. It's not like I'm going to get mad or anything. It takes a lot to get me erupting like a volcano." Kyuhyun pokes out his bottom lip, whining like a lost puppy. He fiddles with the bracelets that were on his wrist. He really wanted one of them, because the looked...different. They weren't like those ones that you could get to the toy store for a few coins.

Siwon takes Kyuhyun's hand, his tanned one matching up with pale one, and pulls him into his bedroom. He looks Kyuhyun straight into the eye, and lets out a long sigh. "I...I want you to take you out on a date. Tomorrow night. I'm not telling you where, because it is a surprise. I promise that I'll make your night worth it. I swear." He babbles, scratching the back of his head, and does that cheesy smile again.

Kyuhyun lets go of Siwon's hand, letting it flop to his side. He furrows his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side, examining Siwon's facial expression. "What..? Please speak like a human."

"I said that I would like to take you out on a date. Tomorrow night. I don't want to tell you where, because it is a surprise!" Siwon plays with the blue bracelet, continuously slapping it against his wrist. "You might say no...so go ahead and say it." Siwon sounds as if he is about to shed tears, making Kyuhyun's heart skip a beat. He really did love him.

"Actually...I want to go." Kyuhyun reaches up and puts his hand on Siwon's cheek, and allows a small smile come across his lips. "Why would you think that I would say no, eh?"

"I don't know..." Siwon trails off, looking down at the ground. "I thought that it might be too early for this, you know?"

Kyuhyun nods, sitting down on the edge of his bed. "I know that it might be kind of early, because we just met yesterday. But, I really don't mind. I want to get to know you more."

"I want to get to know you too...because I really like you." Siwon kisses his hand. Kyuhyun was screaming bloody hell in his head, and he really wanted to jump around in circles like a rabbit.

"I like you too." Kyuhyun leans in to give him a quick peck on the lips, but the loud vibrating of a phone goes off, breaking the moment up once again.

"Your is vibrating." Siwon says, pointing out the obvious. "I am assuming your friend Heechul?"

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes, slapping Siwon's thigh lightly. "Yeah...I have to go. I just remembered that I have to go to a radio show today in like two hours." Kyuhyun sighs, standing up and stretching. Siwon smirks, and pinches the bit of baby fat that was showing. Kyuhyun squeaks loudly, quickly pulling his shirt down. "Yah! Stop it! It hurts.."

Siwon sticks out his tongue. "Your such a baby, Kyuhyun-ah! That did not hurt."

"Yes it did!" Kyuhyun pouts and stomps his foot on the floor, like a child who didn't get their way. "Now stop it!"

Siwon mocks the younger boy, running out of the room. "Make me~" he runs out of the room, still sticking out his tongue. Kyuhyun wanted to pull it so bad.

"Yah! Come here!" Kyuhyun follows him behind, out of the room.

"I'll come once you get dressed! Your clothes are still on my bed. I'll take you home." Siwon yells from downstairs. Kyuhyun shakes his head, and walsk back inside of the room to get dressed.

 

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

The car ride from Siwon's mansion to the Super Junior dorm was quiet and long. The two of them managed to steal a few glances at each other without getting caught. Siwon, still keeping his eyes on the road, reaches over and rubs Kyuhyun's thigh.

"What's wrong, Kyuhyun-ah?" he asks, taking hold of his hand. Kyuhyun lifts his head from the window, and looks over at him, his eyes droopy.

"I'm starting to get a headache." Kyuhyun mumbles, resting his head back onto the window. "I'll take a quick nap when I get back."

"My poor Kyu...I'm sorry." He pouts, poking out his bottom lip again. "Oh, and I need to ask you one more question."

"What is that?"

"I need your number." Siwon hands him a notepad and a pen. "I'll give you mine when you get out." He looks over at him, and winks.

Kyuhyun smiles, and takes the pen and book, I almost forgot about this too." Kyuhyun jots down his number onto the paper, and hands it back to him. "What time are you coming to get me?"

"Around 8:00 or so. Maybe a bit later, to make it more romantic." Siwon chuckles, rubbing Kyuhyun's thigh again. "I'll come up to your dorm and get you. Is there a number that I need?"

"I live in number 700. When you turn into the complex, it's the building all the way down. Oh, and turn right here." Kyuhyun points out. "That's them right there."

Siwon takes the turn kind of fast, almost making Kyuhyun hit his head on the dashboard. "They look  expensive. And nice."

"They are nice. Where we used to live was too cramped for 14 of us. So we moved here." Kyuhyun says, drawing a picture on the window. "I'll make sure that you meet the othe members tomorrow before we go out. Heechul needs to...inspect you. So, dress as nice as you can."

Siwon chuckles. "I'll make sure that I will. I even bring a top hat to make myself look like a sir." He mocks as is he is tipping a hat. "Good day, sir!"

"Good day!" Kyuhyun chimes in, them both laughing. Siwon pulls up into the parking lot, parking closest to the door. He gets out, runs around the back, and opens the door for Kyuhyun.

"Here you are." Siwon takes his hand and helps him out of the vehicle.

"Thank you~" Kyuhyun shuts the door behind him, and then warps his arms around Siwon's waist again. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" He rests his chin on Siwon's chest.

"Yup. I...love you, baby Kyu." Siwon whispers in his ear, so the the old woman walking by wouldn't hear him. He presses his lips to his, nipping at his top lip as Kyuhyun rests his back against the car. Siwon then slides something into Kyuhyun's back pocket, making him shiver.

"I love you too, Wonnie. And what was that you put in my pocket..?"

"My number, silly." Siwon pulls back, and kisses his cheek. "I have to go, my sister's probrably up looking for me."

"Okay. See you later." Kyuhyun gives him one last peck on the lips, it sloppy and fast, before running  towards the entrance of his building. Walking up the steps, Kyuhyun stops, and fishes around in his pocket, and pulls out the slip of paper. Opening it, he smiles at the comment that he had wrote.

I love you, jagiya~ ❤ 

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Author'sNote;

Thank you all for reading this! I really appreciate the 1ooo views! I didn't expect this story to get so much love from you all! Thank you! O u O They will be going out on the date part two, so stay tuned. <3 

I'll maybe throw in a scene. I don't know about that yet, but I'll think about it? Should I? Or no? I'll post a poll, asking you.

Bye for now~ *waves*