❄ chapter three

-chocolate macchiato

chapter three

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

"You must be feeling a lot better after taking that shower, hm? Siwon says, ruffling Kyuhyun's damp hair. "Let me take your tempurature again, alright."

"That's fine by me." Kyuhyun smiles at him and sits on the couch, wrapping the towel around his head, tying a knot in the front. That couch looked too expensive to get messed up by him. "So..what do you want to now?" He looks down at the floor, fiddling with his fingers.

"Open your mouth." Siwon was poking Kyuhyun's plump lips with the end of the thermometer. "We can talk until you start to get sleepy, I don't really go to bed until late anyway." Siwon chuckles, and traces the outline of Kyu's lips. Siwon's playing with him, and he seems to be having fun doing so.

Kyuhyun nods and opens his mouth, holding the wand with his tongue. He and Siwon were staring at each other once again. Siwon cups his cheeks, and begins to move in closer. Kyuhyun closes his eyes, and just goes in for it. Things were moving a bit too fast between the two, but neither of them seemed to care at the moment.

BEEEEEEP! There goes the noise that ruins everything.

Siwon jumps, falling on the ground, covering his blood-red face from the other boy, laughing. "Oh my god that scared me!"

Kyuhyun, face red from laughing as well, holds out his hand to help him up. "Need a hand? That thing really did scare you. You should have seen your face!" Kyuhyun mocks the very facial expression, making Siwon smack him lightly on the shoulder.

"Yah! Stop mocking me! Your so evil.." Siwon cries like a baby, poking out his bottom lip. Kyuhyun wants to kiss those lips so bad, but it's still to early for that to happen.

"Good grief, your starting to notice my evilness? How dare you?" Kyuhyun smirks, pulling Siwon up to his feet. "You weren't supposed to find that out until later."

"Is that so?" he asks, plopping down on the couch beside him. "I like you being evil. Just from looking at you, its suits your personality."

"Everyone, well, almost everyone says that."

"And for some reason, I feel like I already known you forever." Siwon holds his hand, Kyuhyun suddenly shivering from its warmth.

"I do too, in a w-way." Kyuhyun is wiping something off from his forehead, and it wasn't coming from his hair. He was sweating like he had ran around a football field countless times. "I'm not feeling good.." He lets his body fall down on the couch, hand flopping over his chubby stomach.

"Your running a fever again." Siwon gasps as he places his hand on Kyuhyun's neck. "You want some ice to chew on? That'll probably lower your temp. again back down."

Kyuhyun nods, burying his head into his pillow. "That would be pleasant.." he cries, attempting to ease the headache that felt like someone set his hair on fire. "It hurts so baddd..." He hisses, stressing the "D" after the word.

"Hold on, I'll be back." Siwon sprints to the kitchen, and comes back with a huge cup of ice. "Here you are."

"Thank you, Wonnie." Kyuhyun says, stuffing three cubes in his mouth all at the same time. Siwon blushes at his new nickname, and he thought that it was kind of cute.

"Your welcome, Hyunnie." Siwon winks, and in Kyuhyun's little mind, he catches the little heart that was floating in his direction. Like in the cartoon love movies.

Kyuhyun sits up, and rests his head on Siwon's shoulder, still munching on the ice cubes. Siwon smiles at the sound of his breathing, which was slowing down. 

"Your getting sleepy. I can feel it." Siwon lays down on the couch, letting Kyu's head rest on top of his chest. Kyuhyun yawns, a bit of drool running down the side of cheek, but Siwon apparently didnt care.

"Yeah..my eyes are getting droopy.." Kyuhyun mumbles, forcing more of his weight onto the older man. "Thanks again for taking care of me."

"Your absolutely welcome." Siwon smiles, giving him a small kiss in his hair. "I like you."

"I like you too.."

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

-Author's Note;

Eh, I decided to update now because I have to go back to work in an hour, ad I have to put my srcubs back on..*sigh* But, I'll try to write the next chapter while I'm there. I'll also write the chapters for my other stories too. ^^ Thanks again to those who commented, subscribed, and viewed his story~ It already have almost 500 views in 2 days! 8D I erally thank you all for that, seriously.

Oh, and remember this..

COMMENTS=FASTER UPDATES.

And I promise that. :3

 

 ❀~Daisy~ ❀