❄ chapter two

-chocolate macchiato

chapter two

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

"Your tempurature is at 103.1," Siwon says as he pulls the thermometer out of Kyuhyun's mouth. "You need to lay down for a few. Oh, I have a spare set of clothes. You think that you can take a warm shower to warm you up a bit?"

Kyuhyun nods, resting his back onto the pillow, and covering himself with the heavy (but comfy) blanket. "I tink that I can.." He says, sounding congested. "I really appreciate this, but you really didn't have to do this for me. I'm sorry for wasting your time."

Siwon cups Kyuhyun's cheeks, and looks at him straight into his light brown eyes. "Look, there is no need to be sorry, okay? I really don't mind that you are here. My sister is asleep, my parents are gone, so it's just you and me. You could have gotten severe hypothermia if you had walked home in that storm, Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun looks down, trying the best to his ability to look at Siwon. He didn't want him to think that something was up. "Um...okay." He trails off, before eventually, with a small smile curled onto his lips.

Siwon smiles back at him, his dimples deeper than any other time.  They were still looking at each other, only about a half of an inch away from each other.  Thier noses brush together lightly, and Kyuhyun jumps back in complete fear. Siwon jumps as well, a blush coming across his face.

"Uh..I'll go get your towel." Siwon gets up from here he was sitting and runs up the steps. 

Kyuhyun was left on the couch, covering his face. "OH MY GOD...HE TOUCHED ME!!" He squeals, louder than he had expected, and was spazzing uncontrollably on the couch like a little girl. A little girl who just confessed her love to a boy. He fell over onto tha hardwood floor, landing with a loud thud. Sitting up, he hears his phone buzzing. Picking it up and looking at the screen, it was Heechul.

"." He groans as he hold the phone up to his ear. "H-hello?"

"CHO ING KYUHYUN, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Heechul literally screams/cries into his ear, making Kyuhyun flinch a little. "I'm worried sick!"

"I um..am at a friend's house. I got sick and he offered to take me in for the night. I'm sorry that I didn't call you earlier."

"Oh, okay then. Who is this friend? Your boyfriend? Some sort of relationship between you two?" Heechul says with complete sarcasm. Kyuhyun blushes once again at his comment.

"N-No! I just met him tonight at a coffee shop I had went to. You know, get something to drink. And we started talking and he took me over to his place because I started to feel sick and.."

"Do you realize that it is almost 12 in the morning? Just asking."

"Yes Heechul, I'm not blind. There's a clock right infront of me."

"Oh, alright then. At least your safe, because it it storming like a motherer out here. ANYWAY,what is his name?"

"Um..his name is Siwon. Choi Siwon." Kyuhyun smiles at saying his name. "He works at the shop that I went to. He's really nice and he is taking really good care of me."

"He must be nice, for taking care of your evil ." Heechul snorts. "Well, I'll text you later. Hangeng wants me in the bed.."

Kyuhyun srunches up his face. "Oh gosh...you go do that. Bye Heechul." Kyuhyun laughs at Hangeng's voice in the background. "Tell Hangeng that I'll see him tomorrow!"

"Okay, Kyu, bye. AAAH-" Heechul screams before hanging up.

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes again, and sets his phone down on the coffee table. He closes his eyes, deciding that he'll take a short nap. 

Siwon comes back down the steps, with only a pair oof sweats on, water still running down his chest. "You can get in now." He smiles, pokes Kyuhyun's shoulder, stirring him out of his "sleep". He hands out a stack of clothes and a towel.

"Ugh wh..." Kyuhyun opened one eye, and shuts it once more. "O-Okay.." He couldn't help but look at Siwon's six pack, because they were so...nicer looking than his own. Kyuhyun has no abs whatsoever, and seeing this makes him want to go to the gym so bad.

But he couldn't.

"Kyuhyun, you okay?" He asks, putting the back of his hand on his forehead again. "Go ahead and take a shower, and if you feel dizzy just get out and go into the first room on te right, and crash on my bed. I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

"Y-you sure? You don't have to treat me like a prince you know. I'll sleep on the couch, and you can have your bed. It's your house."

"No, then in the morning you'll wake up, and you can't even move your neck. That is not a pleasant thing to feel, especially if your coming down with something. So, you can go ahead and have my bed. I really don't mind, like I said earlier."

Kyuhyun stands up, taking the clothes. "Thanks you again, for everything." he raises up on the tips of his toes, and plants a small kiss on his cheek, before running up the stairs in shame.

Siwon rubs the cheek where he was kissed, and sits down on the couch. "Oh..my goodness.." He felt like he was burning up, so he fanned himself with the nearest magazine. 

 

-Author's Note;

OMG..I FEEL WEIRD. I made Kyuhyun kiss him and they haven't even known each other for 24 hours yet. XD I'm so naughty~ Thanks again for all of the comments, subscriptions, and views. Stay in the the next update. ^^ I love you all!