throwing mud.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

YuNa's POV

 

I wrap my hair up in its usual bun and decide I’m ready for the world.

“Your first assignment is to start a SHINee blog,” Mr. Lee tells me before I get the chance to sit down.

“Blog?”

“Yes, you can do videos and write whatever you think the fans want to hear. We want to have a new style of media that other companies don’t offer,” he explains.

I force a smile. Is this really what I signed up for? I thought I would be writing articles like I did in high school. A blog is something totally different.

“A blog it is.”

 

Taemin's POv

 

I turn around and see YuNa sitting with her back up against the wall writing again. What is so fascinating about that note pad? And MeiXing’s not even here because we’re just practicing our routine. So why did she even come today?

“Taemin, where’s your head?” Onew shouts at me.

So you want to be a leader now?

“Again,” Onew yells and we start a fast pace dance moving us in different directions.

Suddenly there’s a flash.

We all turn around to see YuNa holding a camera and looking utterly guilty.

“Sorry, I forgot to take the flash off.”

I give her a look.

“Ah, learn how to use your camera already,” Jonghyun teases.

She starts to laugh. “Minho-yah, your expression.”

I look over at him but he’s already turned around. KiXing is enough PDA for me. I don’t need a MinNa.

“Again,” Onew says and we return to practice.

 

--

 

“Onew Oppa, could you tell me what you think about your new style?” YuNa asks looking up from her note pad.

“I like the new look. It’s very chic, and the music is catchier than ever,” Hyung replies.

“Arraso,” she says jotting it down.

I watch the stupid bun on her head tilt back and forth as it always does.

“Taemin?” a hand shoves me out of my stare.

“Huh?”

Minho looks at me weirdly. “Are you ok?” he asks.

“That bun is so stupid,” I mutter.

He hits my chest with the back of his hand. “That’s my childhood friend you’re bashing, and I think it’s cute.”

I roll my eyes, “Then you should go tell her.”

“What is your problem?” he asks stressing his words.

“Aish, why does everyone keep saying that YuNa’s so great?!” I snap.

YuNa’s eye catch mine and I turn away.

“You have got to stop acting like a kid,” Minho says before running after YuNa.

She doesn’t say anything to him and keeps shrugging him away.

Aish, who cares about her anyways? She’s just mooching off of her best friend.

 

YuNa's POV

 

“YuNa, listen to me,” Minho repeats for the fifth time.

I just keep walking.

“Taemin is an idiot,” he explains.

I don’t look at him.

“Why does he hate me?”

He touches my arm. “Taemin doesn’t hate you. I don’t think he understands what he feels about you.”

I don’t understand what you’re saying.”

He grabs me by the shoulders.

“YuNa, remember what we said when we were little?”

I look at him.

“You don’t throw mud at me and I won’t dump dirt down your shirt,” he jokes.

“What does that mean?” i frown.

He kisses me on the forehead. “What I mean is, be a friend to him and he’ll be nice to you.”

I make a face. “But, I’m not mean to him.”

He rubs the kiss away. “I know, but give him time.”

I smile. “Don’t tell me you have kooties.”

______________

so this was just a quick update. the next chapter should be a bit more exciting, i hope.

much love,

meng