bratty.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

Taemin's POV

 

Right before we before we get our order taken, I excuse myself for the table. Key and MeiXing laugh at me but YuNa’s still writing in the d - mn notepad.

I lean on the railing and call Minho.

“Yoboseyo?” a deep voice laughs into the phone.

“Hyung, do you think you and Onew could pick me up?”

“Sure, where are you?”

I look back at the door. “I’m at your cousin’s restaurant with KiXing and YuNa.”

He stops laughing. “Taemin, I don’t think I can come get you.”

“But you said that you could, what wrong?” I ask.

“Nothing’s wrong, I just don’t think picking you up would help the matter. Stop acting like a spoiled brat.”

My mouth drops open. “Hyung!”

“Taemin, I mean it. You’re acting childish. If MeiXing knew you were acting like this she wouldn’t be happy.”

I roll my eyes, “So you’re not picking me up?”

There’s a click and then silence. I look at my phone.

He hung up on me!

I walk back to my seat. MeiXing and Key are deep in conversation. I turn to YuNa who is looking awkward in her chair.

I am not a brat. I trust my gut, and I don’t like the feeling I get around her.

I take the empty seat between YuNa and MeiXing and try to ignore the sick feeling I have in my stomach. This feeling is caused by YuNa, I suppose my dislike for her is so great that even my body senses it.

The waiter gives us our drinks and tells us he’ll be back with our food. When he does we thank him but MeiXing shrieks.

“Excuse me miss, is something wrong?” the man says.

MeiXing covers and shakes her head no.

“What was that all about?” Key asks as I tilt my head to hear her better.

She smiles, “I just had a great idea!”

“We’re listening,” I tease at her pause.

“Why don’t you two help us at our apartment?!”

I look at her questioningly.

“YuNa and I just moved into our apartment a few days ago and we still have to unpack a lot.”

I laugh, “So where were you living between there and Taewon’s house?”

Key flashes me a look that would kill any normal person.

“We we’re both at a hotel looking for an apartment we both liked,” she says with excitement.

“It wasn’t hard to find a nice one, but there were none close enough to the SM building that were reasonably priced. The last tenants of our apartment just moved out three days ago,” YuNa says grabbing some kimichi.

“Yeah! We’d love to help you move,” Key says before consulting with me.

I look at him. Really? You’re going to make me spend more time with this girl than I have already?

 

--

 

We pull up at the complex and MeiXing and YuNa show us the way.

“Jinjja? You live on the top floor yet we’re taking the stairs?” Key whines.

MeiXing smiles, “It’s good exercise and plus, who ever reaches the top of the steps first gets a kiss from whoever they choose!”

Oh dang, please kill me.

________________

Quick update. sorry its not a lot.

"KiXing" is gonna pop up again. and maybe "frist star" because their names in chinese are:

金基范 : Kim, KiBum ( gold, base rule)

崔美星 : Choi MeiXing (tall mountian, beautiful star)

so their couple's nickname KiXing is loosely "first star"

anyways, i'll try an update more.

who do you think should win the race?

much love,

meng