Trust

First Love

Suzy canvassed the floppy magenta straw hat she held in her hands for a while before she put it on her head. She posed in front of the standing mirror in the milliner store. "How is it? Does it look good on me?" she inquired me. I nodded my head slightly as Suzy looks good in almost anything that contrasted her fair milky skin. She went to the counter and took out her leather purse out of her Micheal Kors' handbag. I decided to wait for her outside the store when suddenly I saw two familiar faces loitering around the mall. 

I braved myself and said "Hey, Jonghyun" flashing the biggest smile I could.

"Oh hi Soojung! Doing some after school shopping I see" he peaked a look at the bags I'm holding.

"Soojung! You left me in the store??!!!" Suzy's voice can be heard as she came stomping her way to us. Startled by who I was talking to, she immediately bowed and said hi. A glint of interest was on her face.

"I'm just hanging out with Suzy, you know, having some girl time together," I replied.

"Well, have you guys eaten?" Jonghyun asked.

We both shook our heads and Jonghyun offered to treat us dinner. The other guy with Jonghyun looked quite surprised by Jonghyun's kindness towards us. His name was Junho I guessed. Out of the blue, Suzy linked arms with Junho and said gleefully "Let's go!" I gaped in surprise but Jonghyun blurted "Us too?" and he linked my arms with him. The moment his muscular arms touced my silk blouse sleeve, I could feel my heart beating louder than the beat of the music that was played in the mall. It felt like it was going to fall off any second, and for the first time, I smiled blushingly. When your crush starts acting like you exist, that's the greatest feeling, but when they starts acting like we want they to, that's the best feeling one could have. With butterflies fluttering in my stomach, and we perambulated to eat.

The four of us stepped in a sushi restaurant and the Korean waitress greeted us in her best Japenese accent possible. She led us to a seat by the conveyor belt carrying plates of sushi and other Japenese light appetizers. We ordered and during the whole time, I noticed that Suzy was staring at Junho while he was playing something on his phone. She was as if mesmerized by his looks. Oh no, not again. First Sulli, Jiyoung and now Suzy? Are Evolution really that worthy for girls to be falling head over heels for them every second?

"You guys are close with Jiyeon, right?" Jonghyun piped up.

Suzy snapped back into reality, retorted, "Do you have to say her name?"

"You're not...into her or anything, right?" I asked without further thinking.

Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head reassuringly, "Why would you think that?"

"Maybe to the fact that everyone in the school knows she's obsessed with you," Junho quipped after a long silence.

"But, don't ever fall for the innocent act. Everyone knows she's a copycat. Liar," Suzy catcalled, expressing her annoyance after a long year of knowing Jiyeon.

"It's true. I...just don't want you to get hurt, knowing who she is," I blurted. What had gotten into me until I could be so bold and straight-forward? Do I really hate Jiyeon that much?

"Really? Well, if you guys say so," Jonghyun responded, in defeat. I knew deep down he was full of questions as of why everyone hated Jiyeon so much. I wished I could've answer that question too.

We ate the rest of the meal in awkward silence. Junho was rocking out to the beat he was listening in his headphones, Suzy was peeking onto Junho's iPod to see what song was on repeat, and Jonghyun and I just stared at our food. No one bothered to disturb the silence, not even friendly Jonghyun.

I went into my room carrying a mug of hot-chocolate with tiny marshmallowes floating in the river of chocolate goodness. It was raining that day, so I decided to stay put at home, snuggling in a warm blanket on top of my wool gray sweater. I opened my laptop and saw Myungsoo online. Immediately, my slender fingers started pressing the keyboard and hit enter.

Hey.

Hi :)

You're not mad at me?

Let's just not talk about that.

Soojung, can I ask you a favour?

What?

Can you help me send the school project on Facebook here? I, um... forgot, how to do it.

?? Won't I be needing your password then? o.O

Myungsoo typed in his password and gave it to me like I'm his safe. Okay, this is definitely getting weirder. Why would he gave something so important, so confidential to me? I'm not his friend nor someone that he can trust. I blinked in disbelief and stared at the illuminating screen. Giving away your Facebook password was not a heart warming gift to become closer to someone. Kim Myungsoo, what was he thinking?

 

 

HEY GUYS! MY SUBSCRIBERS ARE INCREASING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING :D THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS TOO! BUT I HATE TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I HAVE AN EXAM NEXT WEEK SO I CAN'T UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER. SO SORRY. AFTER THE EXAM'S DONE, THERE'LL BE A LONG BREAK SO I PROMISE TO MAKE UP TO YOU GUYS, OK? MYUNGSTAL ALL THE WAY <3