Two Fathers and a son story; 04

Two Fathers and a son story

yuhyun glared at him. 

He glared back.

The kid intensified his glare.

He repeated the action.

someone clearing his throat interrupted them, and it was Hankyung. "Uh, Kyuhyun-ssi. As I'd said a while ago, this is your father, Choi Siwon."

The kid stared at the taller, then scoff. "I don't care."

"Kyuhyun!" Sungmin exclaimed. He then sent an apprehensive smile towards Siwon and Hankyung. "I'm sorry. He must be upset because of what happen to his hyung."

"You made him cry. And I hate you for that." Kyuhyun muttered silently.

Siwon looked at him. "Look, I didn't make your hyung cry. As a matter of fact, he kicked me yesterday!"

"I don't like it when someone hurts my hyung."

Ryeowook groaned, and opened his eyes slowly. He scanned the whole room, and smiled when his gaze dropped to Kyuhyun, and grimaced when it comes to Siwon.

"How are you feeling, Ryeowook-ssi?" Hankyung asked.

The smaller smiled at him, "Just fine."

Kyuhyun tugged his arm and asked. "Hyung, why did you cry?"

Just then, all of those things he heard before he fainted, that very scene he thought was nothing but a dream, came back and almost made him breatheless.   He looked at Siwon. "A-Are you really Kyuhyun's father?"

"Yes."

The thought of fainting came back to Ryeowook's mind but refused to gave in it. "A-Are you going to get him?"

"Yes."

Tears swelled up in his eyes. Upon noticing it, Kyuhyun climbed to the hospital bed and huigged him. "I won't leave you hyung. Never."
The kid then turned to Siwon. "I'm not coming with you. You can't separate me with my hyung."

Hankyung raised his hand. "It won't do good, if we talk about that now, considering Ryeowook-ssi's state." He then stood up. "We should go Siwon-ssi."

The other male stood up, and stared the other three. "I'll give you a choice. Either leave Kyuhyun to me, or both of you will live with me. Either way, I only want to have my son back."

~*~*~*~
Siwon stared the outside scene, as his car was driving towards his mansion. Hankyung was scribbling something beside him.

"You're serious about making Ryeowook-ssi to stay in the Choi's? What will your other siblings would say about it?"

"What should they say? That shorty raised my son for seven years. It's time to pay him back."

"By having him live with you?"

"It's not like I'm asking for , Hankyung-ah." He glared at the latter when Hankyung gave him a goofy grin. "I don't want to seperate him and Kyuhyun. that's all."

"Yeah. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. You have your son, and you can woo Ryeowook-ssi."

"Hankyung!"

"Oh, forget it Siwon. I know you more than anyone. Maybe even more than yourself. You're attracted to Ryeowook. Just like how you are attracted to his sister, before."

"I'm not attracted to him, for goddess sake!"

"Sure, and my name is not Hankyung."

Siwon groaned. "You teases him, you like bantering with him. What does it says, Siwon-ah? You're obviously attracted to him."

"Shut up."

"Ha. I won."

Was he really attracted to Ryeowook?