Two Fathers and a son story; 03

Two Fathers and a son story

~*~*~*~
Kangin approached the lonely Sungmin on the company cafeteria, as the latter stares unto nothing. He gently taps the table, making the younger to jump slightly.


"Oh, K-Kangin hyung."


"Do you mind?" The smaller shook his head, and looked away. "Uh, so I heard from Yuri that Choi Company is taking Ryeowook? Is that true? What are your feelings about it?"


Sungmin chuckled, "Am I having an interview?"


Kangin blushed, "Uh, it's just awkward."


"Uh, yeah."


Silence.


"I have to go." Sungmin stood up, "I still have a report to prepare for tomorrow."


"Uh, okay." He flashed a forced grin. "Good luck."


When Sungmin left, Kangin buried his fingers unto his hair. 'Ugh, This is so impossible'.




~*~*~*~


Sungmin closed the door behind him and squealed, startling Jiyeon, "He spoke to me Jiyeon!"


"Who spoke to you?"


"Kangin, he spoke to me!" Sungmin squealed another time, "I think I can't breathe!"


"Insane."


"Yah!"


"Sorry, by the way, Ms Kim called. Ryeowook-ssi hurt some employee of Choi Company? Uh, yeah. That." Sungmin slapped his forehead.


"Uh, that." He sighed. "Ryeowook is a bit.. uh.. emotional. Maybe I'll check in him."


"But he gone home." Sungmin raised an eyebrow then, shrugged and left Jiyeon to do what he was supposed to do.


~*~*~*~
Kyuhyun was holding his game console when Ryeowook arrived. He jumps towards the older. "Hyung! Why are you looking so gloomy?"


The taller didn't reply instead, engulfed him into a tight hug. "Hyung?"


"If- If you want to live with you- hic- your father, you're free to visit me anytime- hic-"


Kyuhyun frowned 'What does hyung talking about?'


"If he you can't sleep well, call me, and I'll sing a lullaby for you.. Hic- And remember that you're my baby. Even if - "


"Hyung. What are you talking about? Are you telling me that if, if my father came, you would give me that easy to him?"


"But I thought, you want to be with him."


Kyuhyun contemplated for a while, "I want to be with him hyung. But I won't leave. No. You're mine. And I'm yours." He smiled goofily at his hyung, causing that latter to squeak and grabbed him into a hug.


"Thank you Kyuhyun-ah. You're all that I left."


"No, hyung. Thank you 


~*~*~*~


After the emotional night with Kyuhyun, Ryeowook goes to his office, less horrible than he was yesterday.


What would he give just to make Kyuhyun to stay with him.


The kid can be really annoying at times, but he's lovable, and cute. A bit possessive too. He still remember when Kyuhyun told Kangin that Sungmin is his. He only chuckled at the thought.


"Ah, Ryeowook-ssi?" Seohyun's face pops on the door, and he smiled at her, "Mr. Lee is asking you at his office in the moment."


He waved a dismissive hand towards her, "Tell him, I'll be there in few."


Seohyun nodded and left.


Ryeowook straightened his clothes and head towards Sungmin's office, only to find Kangin leaning on the door.


"Hyung, what's up?"


"Oh. Ryeowook." He seemes to be startled at Ryeowook's presence. "I- I'm waiting for uh-"


"Oh give up, hyung. I know you like Sungmin. Why don't you go man it up first then ask him out? Do I make sense?"


"Uh. Uhm.. A later, Wookie!" Kangin turned around and left, leaving Ryeowook chuckling.


Before Ryeowook could enter Sungmin's office, he received a message from Kyuhyun.




To: Ryeowook; Kim
From Prince Kyu
Subject: Should I?
Message:
Hyung, the guy I'm talking about, says that my father sent for me. I would meet him today. Should I? But I don't want to arrive at home later with you crying. Just remember hyung, I love you.


He contemplated for a while. And then sighed.


To: Prince Kyu
From: Ryeowook; Kim
Subject: Re; Should I?
Message:
If you want to, then you should. Wookie hyung won't cry anymore. ^^ I promise! I love you too, Kyun- ah. See you later.


Just when he was finished sending it to Kyuhyun, He was pulled by his collar by Sungmin.


"Yah!"


"Don't you, Yah me. You make a quite mess. Do you remember the guy you kicked yesterday?"


He contemplated, then. "Oh, yeah. That jerk?"


"He's the owner of Choi Company."


Ryeowook raised his eyebrow. "So?"


"So?"


"So what?"


"Don't 'So what' me, Kim Ryeowook!"


"Why are you so bi-polar, Lee Sungmin?"


"I'm not bi-polar!"


"Then, why are you shouting at me?"


"I'm not shouting at y-" He abruptly stop, when he realized that he was, indeed shouting. "Don't change the subject!"


"What do you want me to do?"


"Apologize."


"What?! NO way!"


"Yes way. Because I'm not taking 'No' for an answer."


With that, despite of Ryeowook's scream of resistance, and protest, Sungmin had already dragged him to the Choi's company."


~*~*~*~


Little Kyuhyun stepped outside the car he rode with Donghae and Eunhyuk on his back. The taller guy, his name is Hankyung, his so-called-father-right hand was gesturing him to follow him.


With a deep breath, he took a step towards his father's company.


"Wow. I don't know that you're these rich, Kyu." Eunhyuk muttered beside him as they entered the establishment's big doors.


"Don't worry hyung, I don't know either."


"Omo!" Donghae shouted, the other boys looked at him, and Eunhyuk had to grip his wrist when he tried to walk towards the big aquarium.


"We can do that later, Donghae-ah." Donghae whimpered but nodded. The four of them, along with Hankyung, entered the elevator, different among those
who are entering the other elevator. Kyuhyun frowned at that.


Hankyung noticed this, and whispered to Kyuhyun's ear, "This is a private elevator, Kyuhyun-ssi."


Kyuhyun nodded in understanding, and when they got into the floor, Hankyung lead them to another door with intricate markings on it. Kyuhyun sighed, and take note of the way they come from as they walked, and turned around corners.


Finally, they arrived to the end door, and Kyuhyun felt his stomach did an acrobatic flip as Hankyung opened the door for them.


Eunhyuk was holding his hand, while Donghae was holding Eunhyuk's.


When the door opened, Kyuhyun couldn't open his mouth to talk as he saw the person's inside the room.


Then, a voice interrupted him from his reverie.


"Kyuhyun-ah? What are you doing here?" It was his hyung's voice, and his Sungmin hyung was standing beside him.


And the guy that his hyung was fighting with,was, without a doubt,


"This is Choi Siwon, Kyuhyun-ssi." Hankyung started. "Your father."


A horrified gasp came and he saw his hyung fainted.


His father gaped at him, but he didn't care. Only Wookie hyung matters. Only him. He glared at his father, as he saw Ryeowook's tear streaked face. He make his Wookie-hyung cry.


And now, he officially hate him. He hate his father, Choi Siwon.