Two Fathers and a son story; 02

Two Fathers and a son story

~*~*~*~

Kyuhyun was staring at his plate in the morning. 'Very Unusual' Ryeowook thought, so, he put down his cutlery, and stared his son.

"It's rude to stare." Kyuhyun grumbled. Ryeowook snorted in amusement, and retorted, "If your food can talk, it would tell you the same thing."

Kyuhyun sighed, and picked up his food, "What's wrong, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun looked at him for a moment, then,"Hyung, where's my father?"

Ryeowook froze, and then, he chuckled nervously, "In front of you."

Kyuhyun waved his hand in dismissal, "No, hyung, I mean, my real father. The one who f-"

"Alright, I understand." Ryeowook cut off. "Why? Why are you asking that now?"

"A man approached me yesterday," Kyuhyun spoke, "And, yeah. I know you told me that do not talk to strangers, when your mouth is full." Ryeowook frowned. "But he told me that he knows where my father is. And swear hyung, I'm not eating that time."

"Kyu, what I told you was 'do not talk to strangers', and the other is 'do not talk when your mouth is full'. They are in different sentence." Kyuhyun's mouth shaped O. and he continued,"What did he said?"

"I told you hyung." And the smaller gave him a 'I told you already, but obviously you're not listening' look. "He said he knows where my father is. And he want me to come with him."

"Kim Kyuhyun!"

The younger rolled his eyes,"Hyung, if I did come with him, would you see me here? And besides, I want to ask you first."

"Did he tell you what your father's name is?"

"I'm sorry but nope."


~*~*~*~

After dropping Kyuhyun on the latter's school, Ryeowook was bawling his eyes out in Kangin's office, since Sungmin wasn't in yet. The older was soothingly rubbing his back.

"Hyung..he's going to take Kyuhyun. What I'm going to do? I can't bear to lose Kyu. He's the only thing that was left to me." He sobbed more.

"Shhh.. Maybe you can talk to his father, tell him that you couldn't live without Kyuhyun."

"It's not that simple, hyung. And Kyuhyun has been ecstatic with the prospect of meeting his father."

"Ryeowook-ah... Kyuhyun grew attached to you. I know that he won't leave you that easy."

"But hyung, it's his father! He has never been with him, while we've been together for seven years. I'm sure his fed up with me.." A sob whacked his body. 

"If there's someone who should be fed up it's should be you. Considering the attitude of that kid." Kangin muttered under his breath, earning a soft nudged on the ribs from Ryeowook. 

"Hyung... hyung, you're not helping."

A soft knock interrupted them, and Sungmin's face stuck in, "Uh, Kangin-ssi, is ... Oh, Am I interrupting something? I'll talk to you, Wookie later."

"No, hyung. We're done."Ryeowook stood up, and followed Sungmin. "Thanks hyung, for letting me to cry to you."

"Anytime."

Ryeowook entered Sungmin's office. The older one immediately wrapped an arm around him. "What happened?" 

"Kyuhyun- " Sob."Kyuhyun's father." He then wailed. Sungmin, like Kangin was now rubbing circles on his back. 

"It's alright, everything would be alright." 

Sungmin's phone rang then, "Ah yes? He's here. Oh. Alright. He will then. Just give him fifteen minutes, alright? Thank you."

Ryeowook wiped his eyes with the back of his hand "Who's that?"

"Luna, she couldn't get hold to you, so she tried calling my number."

"What does she want?"

"Taeyeon told her to tell you to deliver some files to Choi Company."

Ryeowook pouted. "Can I take a day off today? I can't seem to do work without having an emotional breakdown."

Sungmin smiled bitterly, which simply means, 'unfortunately, no', and Ryeowook sighed. 

He then stood up and left Sungmin's office to deliver the file to Choi Company.

~*~*~*~

Fifteen minutes later, he arrived at the establishment, and with 10 thick folders he's handling, it's almost impossible for him to see anything, and taking consideration with his height. Argh.

He was struggling on his way to the elevator, and mumbled thanks to the guy who opened the door for him. He silently approached the lady nearest the door, and spoke, "I'm from Chao ni Company, and I was asked to deliver this, to, Ms Choi."

The girl looked up at him, and she looked like bored. "When you reached this corner, turn right. The first door is her office."

Ryeowook pouted, but muttered a soft thanks. He proceeded bringing the heavy folders, and when he did turn around the corner, he bumped into something, and all the papers flew. Anger immediately burst from him, and yelled at the guy who bumped him. "Yah! You don't look where you are going? What I'm going to do with that now?"

The taller looked amused, then snorted, "Are you asking me, to- to apologize? To you? Aren't you the one who bumped me?"

Ryeowook stood up, and poked the taller guy's chin. "You arrogant bastard!"

"Was it my fault if you're short?"

Ryeowook scrunched his eyebrow angrily, "What?"

"You're good looking but then.." He then look up and down at Ryeowook, "You're lacking."

Ryeowook approached the man slowly, with venom on his face, and then hit his groin using his knee. He smirked when the taller groaned, and left the dashing-arrogant man crouching in pain.