Six

The Aliens From Mato Planet

WARNING! If you don't want to read the story so far in B.A.P's point of veiw,I advise you to skip one or two chapters.(So,basically,I'm not going to restart the story,but I just wanted to do the fanfic in B.A.P's point of view.....I just got this idea during class,which is alwas so boring,when I was doodling random EXO stuff in my notebook...so...yeah...)


*On Mato Planet*

"ZELO!GIMME BACK MY SHOES!!!"

"HAHAHA!NO!"

Daehyun and Yongguk looked at eachother with raised eyebrows and rolled their eyes at the idiots,Youngjae and Zelo.

*I can't believe we have to deal with these two every day.*Both of them thought.

They turned back to working on B.A.P's space ship and left the trouble-makers to deal with themselves.

Youngjae chased Zelo around in circles until Yongguk got annoyed at their constant bickering and yelled,"YAH!STOP THE CHASING!AND ZELO,GIVE YOUNGJAE BACK HIS JACKET."

Both of them stared at the clearly annoyed leader.

After a few moments,they both parted ways,Youngjae running to the privacy of his room and Zelo running to bother Himchan and Jongup.

Yongguk glared at the two until they were out of sight then looked back at Daehyun,who quietly whispered with his mask still on,

"Thank you,Hyung."

Yongguk stared unbelievably at Daehyun,who just returned to working again.

*Aiejiuyfndftfhjdju.....Daehyun SPOKE to me...wow...just..WOW...*

After a few moments of fanboying over Daehyun's speaking to him,Yongguk returned his concentration back to the space ship.

---

"Hyung,make me lunch!'

Man,did Himchan want to tape this alien's mouth shut.

"No."

"C'mon,Hyung!I'm hungry!"Zelo patted his tummy.

"Nope."Himchan continued reading his book.

Zelo kept on stubbornly requesting his wanted lunch.

"Hyuuuuung!"

This time,Himchan ignored him until Zelo left to ask someone else,saying,as he left,

"FINE,HYUNG.DON'T MAKE LUNCH FOR THE POOR MAKNAE."

Himchan stared at the hungry idiot until he was gone and then returned to his book.

*Good riddance.*

---

Jongup was inside his room playing with his bunny plushy when somebody suddenly burst into his room.

Jongup turned his head around and saw the one and only Zelo standing at his door.

"Zelo,what do you-"

Zelo walked over and layed his stomach down on Jongup's back.

Jongup stared,wide-eyed,at the boy.

"Hyung,can you make me lunch?"

"...Okay?"


OMG.I AM SO SORRY THAT MY CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT.And also sorry for not updating much.It's because school is a forever moron and the monstrosity they call 'Homework' is killing me.Again,ME SOOOO SORRY!I will try to update as much as I can this weekend!!!And I also send love to ALL my subbies!Thank you so much for sticking with this poopy author!Love yous!Bye for now!!!