The Hidden Past Chapter Five

The Hidden Past

Meanwhile down in hell. in the corner of the cave, there was a bedroom were Jessica and Satan stood there undressing each other till they were and passionately kissing. Satan then grabbed Jessica from her waist and picked her than dragged her to the bed in the room. 

"Ssh I heard someone" Jessica said, breaking the moment

"I don't care" Satan said, ignoring her words 

Suddenly the door started to open and they both stood topless looking at the mysterious figure.

"I'm interpreting something" they said, they all wore white masks covering their faces. Jessica immediately covered herself with the bedsheets and Satan put on his robe next to the bed.

"No, who are you? Satan questioned 

"The oracles"

"Good, follow me" Satan commanded 

They all left the room expect Jessica who was still covering her body with the bedsheets. She sighed and couldn't believe what was happening to her life, she needed to have life. Meanwhile Satan and the oracles were dicussing something.

"Can you tell what is God's next move?" Satan questioned.

"He would send a messanger girl seeking from help, but really she one of God's angels" they both said together

"How to I know she is the one?"

"She would ask about the a boy named Kim Heechul"

'Kim Hyoyeon, we meet soon meet again"

"She would arrive shortly we best take our leave" 

"Thank you, now leave before I turn into ash" Satan yelled.

They immediately left as Satan sat on his throne waiting for the messager girl to enter the depths of hell.

Meanwhile back on earth, the rain had finally disappeard. Zico was still holding onto the sleeping and sick Annabelle and Taemin still staring at them.

"Listen, if you have to tell me something just say it" Zico yelled

'How did you really die?"Taemin asked 

"What?"

"I mean, yes I know you were in a plane crush but I heard you didn't die right on the scene, in fact I heard you were the only survivor on that plane"

"How do you know all this?"

"Kyung and the others told me"

"Damn you Kyung"

"So tell me how did you die?"

"My dad died of a sudden heart attack when the pilot announced that the plane was heading down into the ocean, everyone else was screaming it was so bad that I couldn't even think so I immediately snuck myself into the bathroom and waited till the plane crushed" He paused "You know what my dad said to me before me took take off?"

"What?"

"If I die all of a sudden you must take care of your sister because I heard she is special"

They both started at eachother and long pause then suddenly broken when Annabelle yawned and Zico removed his arms from her and acted like nothing happened.

"This blanket really works, oh I didn't get your name by the way" she questioned

"I'm Taemin another guardian angel"