The Hidden Past Chapter Seven

The Hidden Past

"So I'm the last remaining hope of the God's brotherhood?" Annabelle, asked curiously. 

"Let me explain again" Taemin said, as he cleared his throat, "A thousand years ago they lived two brothers God and Satan. They total opposites, God wanted peace while Satan wanted destruction in the world. They started a war between eachother, so God created a brotherhood to help them defeat Satan and his slaves. Those who follow God would be given the mark for God that helps them against Satan, in return they have to preach to the unbaptized about the word of God" 

"Wow, those stories actually exist?" Annabelle asked again. 

"Your grandparents were the only members who survired this war for years. God gave them a daughter but she wasn't strong enough to hold the power so she passed it down to you" Taemin said. 

The bus stopped as their destination and all three of them stepped down from the bus. They continue walking and Annabelle was still confused, Zico saw this I thought she look so cute with that frown creased on her face. When finally Annabelle stopped. 

"But how did you become angels?" she asked. 

"Those who don't accomplish their mission and are followers of God become guardian angels that way they can prevent others for doing danger or not finishing their mission" Taemin said, feeling smart after saying all that. 

"Stop being a smart !" Zico yelled, slapping him on the back of his head. 

Annabelle laughed, Zico and Taemin stared at her, they both felt pity for the girl, but through this situation she still smiles or laughs about it. Zico immediately gave her bear hugged and didn't let go of her, Annabelle was shocked but didn't reject the hug. She felt it was very familiar like something which was taken out of her life. The missing puzzle piece she never knew about. 

Meanwhile, the lures of hell a scared and terrified Hyoyeon walked through the cave seeking help from her brother Heechul. Instead of finding Heechul she found her worst nightmare Satan sitting on this golden throne grinning at her. Making her jump and fall onto the ground. Satan stood up from his throne and walked forward to the terrified girl. 

"Who are you?" He asked, as he grabbed her chin and held it tightly. 

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon and I'm searching for my brother Kim Heechul" she requested. 

"You are so stupid telling me personal information I don't give a crap about" he said, as he pulled her face to left and right. "But you very pretty to be Heechul's sister" 

"Please I won't tell anyone about you I just want to see my brother" she started yelling her voice.

"Let me guess, God sent you here" he screamed at her face. "You think I'm going to let you go just let that!" 

He grabbed her furiously for her neck and pinned her to the wall of the cave still choking her. She started to suffocate and she tried to pull Satan's hands off her neck. When she thought she was going to die in his evil hands she out as her head draggled from side to side. Meanwhile Heechul had just entered the cave to his horror saw this digusting image. 

"LET GO OF HER YOU BASTARD!" he shouted from across the room. Satan heard him but couldn't react because next thing he knew he was tackled by Heechul making him let go of Hyoyeon lifeless body. Heechul immediately starting punching him with the mightly fists he had. Satan laughed at one by one he received Heechul's punches. 

"You are useless" he said, grabbing onto Heechul's collar and throwing him in the air and making him hit the wall of the cave. 

"Your power are useless against me, no matter what you do no can beat me" He laughed.

Heechul who was trying to get up for his injury, he dragged himself besides Hyoyeon's lifeless body. He pulled up her into a sitting position and hugged her tightly. 

"You big idiot why did you have to come here?" Heechul said, weeping as a single tear fall down onto Hyoyeon. He lifted her up in a bridal style with the last remaining strength he had. He started to walk away leaving Satan amazed. Heechul stopped and turn around to say something to Satan. 

"I hope your brother wins against you" he said, confidnetly. 

Satan was angry but knew he couldn't waste his time and energy on his betrayel, Heechul would get his revenge one way or another. Heechul walked out of the cave still holding Hyoyeon in his arms. Next thing he knew he found himself in Manhatten staring at three figures looking at him. 

"I need your help, she is dying" he pleaded "Please, Annabelle I need your help!" he pleaded again. As his knees turned into water and collapsed onto the floor still holding onto Hyoyeon. 

Zico and Taemin were hesitate but Annabelle stared at the both of them. 

Mum what am I going to do 

Annabelle thought.