The Hidden Past Chapter Six

The Hidden Past

Hyukjae and Heechul walked along an abandoned street, buildings with cracks through the wall with a 'For Sale' signs on the cracked window. 

"Are you sure she lives here?" Heechul asked, as he searched around his surrondings.

"She lives around the corner" , Hyukjae pointed to an alley. 

The rustle sounds of trash can being flipped over. The two walked through the alley even though they were slaves of Satan and were given the gift of fearless, their hearts were beating out off place. Hyukjae turned to see a black cat hissing at them. The sky was tinted black with grey clouds covering the moon's light. 

"The sky is beautiful tonight isn't it?" 

A gently voice spoke out of the blue. The shadowly figure popped out of the corner. It wear a full black gown and a hood covering their face. 

"Are you the Black Pearl?" Hyukjae shuttered and asked. 

"You know who I am, who are you than?", it asked. 

"We are the slaves of Satan and wanted to know something"

"First you have the follow me"

It moved forward, into an other corner, no traces of the figure. Hyukjae and Heechul were about to retreat when the shadow figure emerged from the ground making Heechul and Hyukjae's hearts skip a beat. 

"Hold onto my hand nd be amazed" she said, and held out her fair cold hands. the two took them and suddenly felt the movement, s they drowned into the ground when it stopped. 

Fire torches lithe, as a rectangle wooden table with three stools surronding it appeared. The shadow figure removed her hood to realive a girl face with chocolate eyes, black jet hair falling straight onto her shoulder.

"I'm the Black Pearl, Yuri", she said, as she sat at the head of the table and reached down to grab a glass crystal ball. 

"Please sit down" Yuri as she pointed to the empty stools. 

Hyukjae and Heechul hesitated but immediately sat onto the stools. A moment of silence of appeared. 

"What do you want to know?" Yuri asked, breaking the silence. 

"Well, we want to know about a girl named Annabelle...." he was interputted. 

"The last remaining hope of God's brotherhood. She is with her guardian angel, who seems to be a late brother, Zico and the other angel, who doesn't have a death cause, Taemin are with her. She is still unknown about the presense of God's brotherhood and the knowledge of her brother being her guardian angel. Looks like God's hero has develop a cold aswell. What a shame." 

"Where is she?" Heechul asked, curiously

"She is on a bus on the way to Manhatten island, to move into her new apartment" she stopped "The more important question Heechul what would happen to your sister?" 

"Hyoyeon?!" he yelled. 

"She is searching the underworld for you and seems like she seeks help. If I were you I worry about your sister more than this girl" she held her hand out and Heechul wondering eyes mey Yuri's eyes.  "You better run, to the your boss" 

Heechul stood up from his stool and found himself in the middle of the street he looked round to wonder where is he was. He runned as his legs took take him he had to find the wormpool that leads to blaming grounds of hell. 

Meanwhile Annabelle,Zico and Taemin were on the bus driving to Manhatten island. Taemin and Zico were invisble only Annabelle saw them, she wanted to know who were this guardians and so much more. Zico and Taemin stared at Annabelle wondering face.

"How do you plan to tell her?" Taemin asked, as he shoved his shoulders to his shoulders.

"I don't know" Zico said, as she shruggled his shoulders and countinued to wonder on how he was going to tell Annabelle the truth. He walked followed to Annabelle. 

"Heys when do we have to get off?" he asked, as he sat next to Annabelle. 

"Just a few more stops" she said, a smile appeared on her face Zico couldn't help but smile at the happy girl. 

"You want to know the truth, right?" he signed. "Were do I begin?"