The Hidden Past Chapter Four

The Hidden Past

Zico and Taemin flew round the crowded city no trace of Annabelle anywhere.

What if Satan and his goons find her he thought.

This made Zico more angier and furious, he flew in an abandoned alley and saw an unconscious body laying on the ground. It was Annabelle. He flew to her he was reliefied and astonished she was alright. He pulled her in an sitting position he shook her roughly until he heard her mourn. 

"Where am I? she said 

"I don't know" he said, smiling at her 

"Than who are you?" 

Annabelle stood up on her own and looked at Zico, who was flying in mid air with his wings flapping, she nearly passed out, her legs trembled but luckily Zico caught her. 

"You used a lot of power back there" he said, pulling her back up 

"Ok, I don't know what the hell is happening, first why are you flying and secondly why did those two goons attack me and thirdly what power?" she said, confused. 

"You are Annabelle Woo the last remaing hope of God's Brotherhood" 

"Brotherhood?" 

"A long time ago God and Satan fought about everything. Satan took any unbaptised children or adults and lure them to hell were they would turn into goons. God created the Brotherhood anyone who joined it would have the mark of God and prevent them from Satan and his goons, in return they would preach to people about God and baptised them."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"Your grandmothers were the last remaining members of the Brotherhood, so God gave them a child, your mother, since your mother was weak HE passed the power to you"

"I'm the survior of mankind?"

"Look at your right arm"

Annabelle looked at her right arm and there was the  mark of God. A cross birthmark. 

"My mother said it was just an unique birthmark"

"Yeah I have one too" He folded his right sleeve up and an cross birthmark appeared. 

Annabelle was amazed. She didn't think about anything about this. At first she thought it was her mind playing tricks with her but than afterwards she still was confused but was trying to understand the situation. 

"Okay, why are you flying?" 

"I'm your guardian angel" 

"So were you the one who saved me for getting killed four years ago"

"Yes and my partner"

Suddenly Taemin find the two talking to eachother and flew next to them. He was suprised to these two talking.

"Wait, see can she us?" Taemin asked,

"Yes, anyone who has the mark is part of the spritual world" Zico said, slapping Taemin on the head

"Stop doing that I'm still new" Taemin cried  

"Is he your partner?" Annabelle asked

"No, he up in Heaven being  an idiot" Taemin laughed

"There a Heaven afterall" Annabelle said, suprised

"Yeah, that is your new place now" Zico said

"Okay, this is really confusing me what about those goons I was attacked by"

"Hyukjae and Heechul, one of many Satan idiots" Zico said

"Before they were goons they both lived in one apartament and drove eachother insane until one day they thought of the most stupiest ideas, they shot eachother right on the spot, they were rejected by God and sent to Hell when they were turned to goons" Taemin said, proud "Anyway who disobey God like committing suicide or murdering somone will automatically be sent down to Hell"

"Make sense" Annabelle said, nodding

Suddenly a loud clap from the sky was heard, the sky was covered with clouds and the moon was covered than the rain fell down just like a waterfall.

"This is bad" Taemin said, worried

"Why?" Annabelle asked

"Our wings would become weak and heavy and so-"

Before he could say anything else both their wings gave up and they fell onto the ground.

"How are we going to get back to heaven?" Zico said, complaining

"Don't worry our wings have sent a distress signals to Heaven" Taemin said

"Wow! Your wings?" Annabelle said, pointing at the wings

"This wasn't mentioned in the bible but whenever an angel is not flying they wings automacially sents a signal of help to God" Taemin said, standing up

"You guys did shelter" Annabelle said, and took both their wrist and dragged them to a  bus stop shelter nearby.

"We can stay here until the rain disappers" she said

"What about you? Are you feeling cold?" Zico said, worried

"I'm okay, I'm used to the rain" she said, than suddenly she sneezed and both of them were shuttered "Don't worry guys" She sneezed again and again. Taemin felt her forehead and it was burning hot.

"You have temperature" he said, as summoned a blanket from mid-air than wrapped it around her. She thanked him, the rain didn't stop for another hour.

Annabelle was still sick and since she had used to magic she decided to take a nap until the rain stops.

"She's asleep, and it's still raining" Taemin announced

Zico put his hands around her and held her tight trying to keep her warm. Taemin was staring at him, he was smiling at him.

"What?" Zico said

"Nothing"