Nam Bora ~ the same one or not?

Yeoboseyo ~ (Hello)

JR's POV:

After having lunch with Min Hyun and that fox (yeah ~ she is pretty outside and ugly inside) I just head to home. As soon as I arrived, Aaron came in too.

“Hyung ~ why did you come back so early? I thought you are going out with your girlfriend.” I asked.

“Yes. She can’t come so I just come back home.” Aaron said.

“That’s not nice of her.” I said.

“Well, I phoned her as she is late and asked if she has eaten. But she said she wants to be alone. I didn’t know the problem. But JR, she is nice normally.” Aaron said protectively.

I don’t know what’s wrong with my members? Earlier Min Hyun and now Aaron! Hope that my Rennie and Baekho will be fine.

 

Min Hyun came back after an hour with a BIG smile on his face.

“Umm… Min Hyun, why are you late?” I asked.

“Huh? It’s only 3:00 in the afternoon.”

“I mean, you will arrive earlier if you came back as soon as you sent Bora.” I said.

“Oh! Yes.” Min Hyun said and laughed.

Are my words funny?

I exchanged looks with Aaron Hyung, saying that he is something wrong.

 

“Hyung! Why don’t you ask me more? I really want to tell.” Min Hyun said with that strange big smile.

“Ok! Min Hyun, you can tell us but stop smiling strangely. It’s scary!” Aaron said and he and I laughed at Min Hyun.

“She accepts my ring!!!” Min Hyun showed his right hand with couple ring and shouted in the house. He is also hugging me and Aaron tightly.

“Hey! I – I can’t breathe!!!!” I shouted and pushed Min Hyun.

Then Aaron hyung can breathe well also.

“Sorry. I am a bit too much.” Min Hyun said.

“A bit? You are REALLY TOO MUCH!” I said and ruffling his hair to messy one.

 

Then, Baek Ho and Ren came back.

“What are you doing, Leader Hyung?” Ren asked and came between me and Min Hyun.

“Hey! Let’s order something, my treat, guys.” Min Hyun said.

“Umm.. I want to rest.” Ren said.

WHAT? Did I hear wrong? Ren don’t want to eat and REST?

“Me too! I am tired!” Baek Ho said.

They all go into respective rooms.

 

We all looked at each other and dumbfounded. Then, Min Hyun and Aaron get out and I was in my room.

Baek Ho came into my room.

“Hyung~ I have things to tell you. I can’t keep inside anymore.” Baek Ho said with a honey face.

“Ok! Come sit here.” I gave him a chair and I am sitting on my bed.

“I met a girl, whose name is Bora too. And I love her at first sight.” Baek Ho said with loving eyes.

“Bora? So?”

“Yeah ~ I don’t know if she was the same girl with Min Hyun’s. But I met her at the mall.”

“With Ren?” I asked.

“No! Ren is at 5th floor in the restroom. I met her at 2nd floor. She is totally pretty and she helped me with my bags. I was buying a drink for me and Ren but I also had a lot of bags too. She helped me carrying my bags and also purchasing my drinks. Oh! Hyung. I really like her.” Baek Ho said.

Well~ Bora again. What kind of Bora will be again this time?

“I also got her number too.” Baek Ho said.

“So? What about her? Did she like you too?” I asked.

“Umm.. I don’t know.” Baek Ho said with a sad face.

“Hey! Cheer Up! May be she likes you since she also gave you her numbers.” I said.

“Oh! You are right! Who would give her number if she didn’t like him? Thank you Hyung! You are the best!” Baek Ho gave me an unhurt punch to my shoulder and left my room.

 

 Ren’s POV:

I went out of my room to go to kitchen. My room is opposite to JR’s room.

I saw Baek Ho Hyung coming out of JR Hyung’s room, smiling in a strange way.

Before the door closed, I saw that JR Hyung is smiling and shaking his head in the lovely way.

I was drinking my water in the kitchen and remember about today’s meeting with her, Nam Bora.

 

Flashback ~

I am coming out of toilet and went to the chairs which are placed for sit to wait Baek Ho Hyung. He is buying drinks for me.

I am facing to elevator, thinking Baek Ho Hyung will come up with it, turning my back to escalator.

Then someone pours water into my shirt.

“Oh! !” I cursed.

“Oh My God! I am so sorry. I  thought you were my friend, sorry. You are too feminine from the back.” She said.

When I saw her smiling and apologizing to me, I am softened.

“Oh! It’s ok! I think you are not pouring much… water!” I said.

“Yes! It’s water.” She said and laughed. She is not leaving and still standing.

“Umm… I am Bora Nam.” She said.

“Oh! Call me Ren.” I said.

“OK!” She said.

I thought I should use this opportunity, she is expecting something from me, I guess.

Before I asked her number, she asked for my cell phone.

 

“Can I use your phone, please?”

“Sure, you can.”

“I am looking for my friend, thank you.” She said.

Her every action is pretty.

“She’s at upstairs. I am going. Thanks for your help.” She said sweetly and left.

I remembered that, I was standing stunning till Baek Ho Hyung comes for me.

End of flashback.

 

I already called the number she called and asked for her number. Her friend is really friendly, she told me without hesitant Bora’s number.

Also she invited me for breakfast tomorrow. It's not possible that my Bora is the same with Min Hyun's. Everything is progressing very fast and I still can’t believe it.

Both Min Hyun and Aaron Hyung get girlfriends, why can’t I get one?

She is pretty and I think she also likes me. That’s why she is introducing herself to me first.

 

JR’s POV:

I saw Ren standing and holding a glass of water near his mouth.

“Hey! Aren’t you going to drink this? Then I will.” I said and grabbed the glass from him and drink it.

“Hyung!!! That’s mine! Why don’t you get another glass?” Ren whined.

“Is that so? You can get mine too. It’s late. I am going to sleep.” I returned his glass to him and ran to my room.

No one can stop the whining Rennie. The best solution is to leave him alone and sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well ~ It's the same Bora. You guys may already know. TO BE CONTINUED :)

    

I have fallen for that Aegeyo !!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! <3 <3 <3

Thx for subscribing ~