TRUTH is revealed!

Yeoboseyo ~ (Hello)

Ren’s POV:

I went to Bora’s home. I also bought a bouquet for her.

When I ring the doorbell,

Ok! She is really pretty. I am wearing white and she is also.

“You come. Come in.” She took me inside.

“This is for you, my beauty.” I said.

“Thank you, Ren.” She said and planted a kiss on my lips.

“Isn’t it quite obvious that I like you? Yes, I do, Ren.” Bora said.

 

Like this, we became couple. I stayed at her house a bit and had a fun time cooking with her and chatting.

________________

JR’s POV:

“Hyung ~ Why are drunk alone?” I asked Aaron.

“Huh? No! Nothing.” Aaron said.

But I just knew it. There is something definitely going on.

“Hyung~ You can tell me everything. I am your leader.” I said.

“Yes. Leader.” Aaron said and laughed.

I wait for him to speak up. I know he will spill up in any minutes.

 

“Bora is ignoring my calls.” Aaron said.

“Why? Did you guys fight?” I asked.

“No. Not like this. She … she just didn’t pick up my calls.”

“It’s gonna be ok, she may be really busy.”

Aaron laughed. It’s a really bitter laugh.

I also grab a glass and drink together with Aaron.

He speaks up again.

“It was a really beautiful day. She was following me and taking pictures of me at that time, a month ago.” Aaron said with sad eyes.

“We also had a date, actually, she confessed to me first. She is really pretty when she is shy.” He continued.

He took out his phone ~ calling Bora again, then I saw her photo!

It’s she!! It’s NAM BORA! Min Hyun’s girlfriend!!!

 

I decided to tell about this after the call, but …

“JR, everything is done now.” Aaron said and tears are coming out of his eyes.

“Hyung…”

“She said that, she can’t be with me. ‘I am sorry’ she said that words.” Aaron said and laughed. He wiped his tears roughly.

I spent the night by drinking with Aaron!

 

Ren’s POV:

Is that Leader Hyung and Aaron Hyung? Why are they sleeping on the floor together?

I felt very angry and annoyed but don’t know why. I woke up JR Hyung.

“Hyung! Wake up!!!!” I shouted to his ears.

“Ren? Why are you so loud?” JR said and pushed my hands off his body.

I felt very sad at that moment. He is pushing me away for Aaron.

Then my phone rang, I saw Bora on the screen.

 

JR’s POV:

I drank too much last night. I am having a hangover, I think.

“Bora? Ok. I’ll come today. … No. I have nothing to do. I will come. Ok. Ok. See you later.” Ren is on his phone.

My eyes are widened when I heard the name, BORA?!!!!!

Ren is about to get up so I stopped him by grabbing his hand. It was so sudden and a bit forceful so Ren fall down on me.

We are looking at each other eyes for 1 minute.

“Hyung, wae yo? I have to go out.” Ren said with red face.

RED FACE? HIS FACE IS REALLY RED!!!!

“Umm… Alright. Go.” I let go of him.

If I didn’t let him go at that time, he might hear my DAMN fast and loud heartbeat.

 

Umm!! Wait a minute! Did he just say that caller is Bora??? 

Then, Baek Ho came in.

“Yah!! Baek Ho!! Where did you go last night? Why didn’t you come back without calling me?” I scolded.

“Hyung, did you check your phone? If not, please now… Don’t destroy my happiness away.”

I took my phone and saw 3 missed calls and 1 new message from Baek Ho.

“So, did you and your BORA… slept together?” I .

“HYUNG!!! Don’t think too much! We were just sleeping over the night in separate rooms, ok?” Baek ho said with a big smile.

“Ok! I am just saying. You are the one who is thinking too much. So, tell me where did you go?” I asked.

“We are going ice-skating. She is also good at it. And I confess to her and she say ‘yes’ right away. She is too lovely. I love her.” Baek Ho said.

Ok! Why all my members are falling in love with that Bora? Min Hyun-ah, what if it was the same Bora? What should I do then? What should I do for my Ren?? My innocent and pure, lovely Choi Minki!

 

Ren’s POV:

I am now very familiar with her house. It’s very comfortable to be on her lap. Also, I ate too much at the lunch. So I am full and felt sleepy on her lap.

Then, I was about to sleep but I felt she is very impatient about something. She sighed out.

Then, she removed my head on her lap and went into her room. I just remembered I came to her house about 3 times but I haven’t seen her room.

Then a message is come. I know I shouldn’t look at but I am her boyfriend, it’s ok to see the ID I think.

What? Aaron? My Hyung? It’s impossible! Omo! It’s not locked!

Then, I saw the photo of Bora and Aaron Hyung together. Then she came back!

“What are you doing?” Bora said with an intense voice and pushed me.

“A new message came, and explain this!” I said.

“Why should I?”

“Because I am your boyfriend.”

“So what? Ren, I say I love you cause you are too girly and I love you as my girl friend.”

“What?” I looked at her with unbelievable eyes.

“You are asking nothing about my personal problems so I thought you are my type and I can make you my best friend. But I was wrong. You are thinking wrong, Ren. I don’t love you as my boyfriend. So, please get out!” She pointed her finger to the door.

“So what about the kiss?” I hold her shoulder out of anger and asked.

“It’s nothing! Just a kiss between girls!” She said.

“Don’t lie! You love me!” I was so angry. JR Hyung said I am very girly and childish too.

I try to kiss her. But she pushed me and hit me with the pillow on the couch.

“GET out of my house! I don’t need you now. I hate you.” She said and get into her room.

I was left alone in the messy room.

Then her phone rang, I looked at the phone, there is Baek Ho pic on the screen.

I answered it,

“Bora-ah, pali wa. I am waiting. Take care on the way, ok? Mwahhh!” Baek Ho said sweetly and gives a kiss on the phone.

Unknowingly, a tear drops. I think it’s for my Hyung, not for her. She is not worthy.

“hyung! IT’s me. Ren.” I said.

“REN? Why are you picking Bora phone? I am calling wrong number?”

“No! Hyung, forget Bora, she is playing with us, Aaron Hyung, me and Hyung.” I said.

“What do you mean?” Baek Ho has no idea about this.

“I will tell you in person, come back home now.” I said and ended the call.

 

JR’s POV:

I and Aaron were at home. We were just sitting on the couch, watching a random channel.

Then, I went to the kitchen to drink water. When I came back, I saw Aaron hyung, sending message.

May be to Nam Bora. Please forget her Hyung.

I didn’t comment anything, but just watching the television.

20 minutes later…

“Leader Hyung, I came back. I have important things to tell you.”

Ren shouted as soon as his foot met the floor.

A few seconds later, Baek Ho came back too.

Then they tell us, their Bora is actually the SAME.

 

“I knew it already, Min Hyun’s Bora and your guys Bora are the same too. She is messing with us.” I said.

We didn’t realize Min Hyun is in the house, standing with wide eyes which are tearful.

“YOU GUYS ARE TELLING A LIE!!!!” Min Hyun shouted and ran away from the house.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the new chapter^^ Hope you guys love it <3

I know .. yes ~ It's all happened in Hello MV.

Why my Leader JR has to kiss her???????????? It's not fair. T___T

Thanks for Subscribing ~ Don't be a silent reader ;) Because it will make you NO-GAIN karma :D

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE please ~~~~~~~~~~~~JRen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~