Min Hyun's BLIND LO/\E

Yeoboseyo ~ (Hello)

ႈJR’s POV:

“YOU GUYS ARE TELLING A LIE!!!!” Min Hyun shouted and ran away from the house.

“Oh! ! I will follow him.” Baek Ho said and ran after Min Hyun.

 

I saw Aaron who is feeling down and went into his room. Ren is now very pale and he suddenly fells down on the floor.

“Ren?!”

A tear drops from his pretty eyes. I can’t help but hug him tightly.

He rest his head on my shoulder and,

“It’s hurt, Hyung.” Ren said lifelessly.

The anger inside for Nam Bora is growing. Every moment of hurting Ren making me think of how to revenge her.

Ok! I was once a playboy and lady killer. Why don’t I become this way again?

There was a smirk on my face and my brain is working very smoothly over the plans.

………………………

 

Min Hyun’s POV:

They are lying. It’s not true.

I love her and she loves me. Yes! That’s what it should be. They are just … confusing. There would me a lot of Nam Bora in the world.

My visions got blurred as tears are coming out. I wiped them roughly and called Bora right away.

 

“Bora! I have to see you now. I’ll be in the parking of you apartment in five minutes.” I said.

She seemed to notice the seriousness in my voice and agree to what I said.

 

She is already waiting for me when I arrived.

She has such an innocent face, why would she cheat me?

 

She hugged as soon as I got off my car.

“Min Hyun Oppa. You know that I really love you, don’t you?” Bora said.

“Em? Yes. I know. I love you too.”

“I have to tell you. Please forgive me. I wanted to be friends with your members and so I approached them but they seemed to misunderstand me and fall in love with me. I don’t want to be the enemy of them, so I just …”

“I understand. Bora-ah, don’t say anything. My love can forgive you.” I said.

“Thank you, Oppa.” She said and hugged me.

“Oppa, should we go dating? I missed it a lot during these days.” Bora said.

“Me too. Let’s forget other unnecessary things. Just think of you and me.” I said and put a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled at me brightly and get into the car. I also get ready to drive.

 

“Min Hyun-ah!”

I heard Baek Ho Hyung’s calling my name.

“Min Hyun. Don’t be stupid. She is playing with you! Listen to me! She doesn’t love you.”

I was very angry to hear that! Why can’t he understand that Bora loves me?! Is he falling for her, seriously? So that he can get Bora.

 

“Hyung! Stop it! She explained me everything and I understand her. I forgive her. What’s your problem?” I hissed at him.

 

Baek Ho’s POV:

 

Damn it! Min Hyun is blinded by his love.

“Min Hyun, before she is your girlfriend, Aaron Hyung and she …”

Nam Bora come out and cried that make me shut up.

“Oppa. Just break up with me since your members are not happy that you are with me.” She cried.

 

Oh my god? Is her true-self? Or acting?

“Let’s go. I already said everything. I love you. I won’t let you go because of anyone!” Min Hyun said angrily and get into the car.

I put my fists to the car and stood in front of the car.

But that skillful driver, Min Hyun makes me slip from his car and he drove off.

What makes the clever Min Hyun to be that IDIOT?!!!!

……………………..

 

JR’s POV:

Ren is now sleeping soundly on my lap. I love touching and brushing his hair, please stop the time.

Then, I heard someone came back. I stop doing what I am doing to Ren.

“Baek Ho-ah?” I called.

But he didn’t care and go straight to his room aggressively.

Miss Nam Bora ~ Just wait and see. My brothers aren’t the toys for you to play.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Short Update ~ ~ ~ Wait for a LONG one please ... (I am busy with my exam T_T)

THANKS A LOT FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTS ^^

Also, thanks FlamingFrog for making the nice poster for my story :)