The start!

Yeoboseyo ~ (Hello)

In the house, the three handsome boys and one cute feminine boy are sitting boringly. Then Min Hyun came in, change the boring atmosphere into an exciting one.

“Hyung ~ I just got an answer as *yes* from her!!!” Min Hyun shouted as he is inside the house.

“What? Why didn’t I know you liked a girl?” Ren, the feminine boy asked.

“My dear Rennie ~ Sorry but you know it now!” Min Hyun said and makes Ren’s hair messy by ruffling with his hand.

Without anyone’s notices, the Leader, JR furrows his eyebrows.

 

JR’s POV:

Why am I feeling like this? Whenever anyone touches Ren, I would tense up and the unlike feeling is growing inside me.

“Hey! Tell us more about her.” Aaron asked.

“Her name is Nam Bora.” Min Hyun proudly said but

“MWO???!!!” Aaron shouted.

“What’s wrong, Hyung?” I asked with shocked. Aaron is usually gentle towards member. Though he is the oldest among us, I am a leader.

“It can’t be. There may be 3 or 4 Nam Bora in the world.” Aaron mumbles himself.

“What’s wrong?” Baek Ho seemed confused.

But Min Hyun isn’t affected by Aaron’s unusual behavior.

“And she is very pretty. Hyung, do you want to meet with her? How about tomorrow? We can have a wonderful lunch.” Min Hyun said.

“Sorry, Min Hyun, I have to meet with my girlfriend.” Aaron said.

“What? You got one too?” Min Hyun asked.

“Yeah ~ I will tell you about more of her, but now we should celebrate!!!!” Aaron said and everyone cheer in loud voice.

“Today’s your treat, Hyung.” Ren said to me. He also put his hand around my shoulder.

I can’t hide the happiness and say ‘yes’ to him.

“Wait!!” Min Hyun said.

“What again?” The impatient Ren is now pouting.

“Aaron Hyung can’t make it tomorrow and who else will come?”

“We can’t too!” Baek Ho and Ren said.

“Why?” Min Hyun asked.

“We plan to go shopping tomorrow. Just have fun with her, ok?” Baek Ho said and Ren laughed.

“Leader Hyung?” Min Hyun looked at me with his puppy eyes.

I am jealous towards Baekho and at the same time I feel pity for Min Hyun. So I agree to come with him tomorrow.

“Ok! I will come along with you. But today is your treat! It’s about your celebration anyway.” I said.

“Deal ~ Hyung. Thanks!” Min Hyun said and hugged me.

“Let’s go!” Ren said and takes me with him from Min Hyun.

……………………………….

JR’s POV:

Today, Baek Ho and Ren left home early for shopping. It’s only 10 am and I have nothing to do till 12 noon. I have to go with Min Hyun and meet his girlfriend.

“Hey Aaron Hyung, when are you going to meet with your girl?” Min Hyun asked.

“Around 1:30 pm, why?”

“What?! Then you can come along with us.”

“It will be rude if I had lunch and went out. Also I don’t want her to wait for me. I am the one to wait for her.” Aaron proudly said and proved his love for her.

“Bad Hyung!” Min Hyun said and went into the shower.

It’s pretty obvious that he also don’t want to late. As soon as he gets off his shower, he came for me.

“Hey! Go wear your shirt! Why are you coming out half-?” Aaron asked.

I and Aaron are watching TV shows.

“JR Hyung! You should take a shower now! Hurry!” Min Hyun said.

“Min Hyun-ah, its only 10:20 to be exact!” I said.

Then he put the shower cream that he hides in his hand on my head.

“Yah!! Min Hyun!!!” I shouted as I feel something cold on my head.

“Teehee! You know have to take a shower! Go hurry!” Min Hyun said and washed his hand and went into his room.

“Damn it!” I remove those shower cream and went into the bathroom.

 

When we are ready, it’s 11:10 am.

“See, Min Hyun? We are damn early!!!!” I said.

“Don’t angry Hyung; we can have no worries about traffic. Let’s go.” Min Hyun laughed and said. He seemed really happy. So I don’t want to ruin it and listen to him.

As Min Hyun said, there's a little traffic.

We got to there by 11:55 am and his precious girl late for 10 minutes.

“Sorry, I am late, Min Hyun Oppa.” Bora said.

“Never mind, that traffic is a bit jam right? This is our Leader, JR.” Min Hyun said.

I shook hand with her, and she did something to my hand. She pretends to be innocent and smile at me. I let it pass and smile at her too.

During the lunch,

“Excuse me, I wanna go to toilet.” I said and left them alone.

Min Hyun, you have to thank me for giving you two a private time. But why did she poke my hand while we’re handshaking?

I washed my hand and get out then I met that Bora.

“Oh! JR Oppa, it’s you.” She said.

What’s with her? It’s me Ofcox.

“Umm… Yeah~ Excuse me.” I plan to return to the table since Min Hyun is alone and also I don’t like her much.

Then she was about on fall on me. I hold her not to fall and push her.

“Hey! Hey!” I said.

She didn’t say anything but she lean on me again, our faces are only an inch far.

I had to push her again; this time is with much more force.

“What’s up with you? Are you drunk?” I shouted and went to the table.

I decide not to tell Min Hyun about that incident but I will protect my brother from that fox!

“Eoh? Hyung? Did you see Bora? She also went to toilet.” Min Hyun said as soon as I sit down.

“Oh! No.” I lied.

“How is she?” Min Hyun said.

“Umm… She is pretty. You love so much her. But I …” Before I can complete my sentence, Bora came back.

“Bora, where did you go?”

“I already said it’s toilet. I even saw JR Oppa.” Bora said.

Damn it!! Nam Bora!!

“Really? I didn’t see you.” I said with a warning voice.

“Oh! I was the one who saw him, he didn’t seem to notice me.” Bora said.

“I want to rest, Min Hyun. Do you guys want to hang out? I will leave you guys.” I said.

“I am tired too!” Bora said.

“OK! May be next time, Bora.” Min Hyun said and smile towards her.

It’s the big problem! How can I say Min Hyun to give up on her when he likes her too much???

 

“Hyung, wait there with Bora, I will go get car.” Min Hyun said.

“I can go.” I said but he refused and went to get the car.

“Why did you do that, miss Nam Bora?” I asked.

“You mean what? This?” She asked and leaned towards me again.

“Go Away!” I walk backwards.

“Tell me, JR! I didn’t understand! What am I lacking? I am pretty, y …”

“Stop it!! I am not interested in your beauty!! And want to let you know that our maknae is prettier than you ok?” I said and that time, Min Hyun arrived.

“Min Hyun-ah ~ Send your girl, I will go home first!” I said as I don’t want to ride with her. I waved at them and didn’t wait for Min Hyun to stop me.

Min Hyun-ah, what do I do to be the best?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I updated it ~ :D :D

Hope you guys love it ~ Subscribe and comment please ^^