mistake?

Yoona One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I’m in the room...the room that i don’t want to see at all...i feel so scared....please just say that they got a wrong person.....i  walk step by step to the room....

My eyes is fill with tears....just waiting for time fall....as much as i don’t want to believe i have to accept the truth....

The truth that make feel hurt so much....there no one in the room ...all other member outside the room....i open the door...i look inside....

My tears fall immediately....my hope just flew away from me....i see the person that i love in the bed...lying there lifelessly....suddenly i feel like my heart doesn’t beat anymore....

There a lot machine beside her bed...all the sound in the room make me feel more worse....there a tube in ...i just stood far from her bed....

As much as i want to move further to her...my feet doesn’t move....my tears keep fall...i never feel regret as much as this....

I don’t know why i do that to her....it’s my ego....

This is all my fault....

yoona ya.....mianhae...mianhae....

 

 

2 MONTHS BEFORE

YOONA POV

I can’t sleep tonight....i was thinking about her....her smile today is so beautiful...the most beautiful thing i ever see in my life...i wish i could see she smile again...

I walk towards the upper floor....i want to see the sky tonight....i get out from the window and sit on the roof....i always sit here to calm myself....

I can see a lot thing from up here...recently there’s a lot of thing that make me feel  uneasy....i just hide it and just focus on works....

But this few days there something that trigger that feeling in my heart....i should never told anyone about my feelings...it’s a wrong thing....i know...

I’m a celebrity...of course they will think i’m weird to have feeling like this...but i can’t help it....

No one in my groups know about my feeling...i just try my best to hide it...

I don’t even know when  have this feeling...it just come to me without i realize about it...i miss her when i go to film a drama for a few days...i want to go home and see her face first....

I always make manager oppa drive more faster when i want to go home...i hope i could see her everyday even do i came home late....she usually already sleep when i got home....

I see her in her room...luckily she doesn’t have romate so i could sneak up to see her....now i already finish my drama so i always stay at home....

This feeling getting worse actually....i don’t know if other member notice about my weird behaviour lately....

I looking up to the sky...it’s just black and with a lot of star...why i find it so pretty?

“what are doing here Im Yoona?” tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter