Sneak Out - V

Question Marks of Love

"Oppa!" Out of confusion and curiousity Luhan turned around. And he was right it is Charyeol who called him. She was too close that their trays bumped and the sauce from Luhan's tray spilled toward her direction.  Baekhyun, who is beside Luhan smirked and whispered "karma" 

"Charry! I'm sorry!" Looking at the medium size stain on her blouse made Luhan frantic.
"O-oppa, it's alright." Charyeol forced herself to put a not-okay smile on her face. Luhan nudge over Baekhyun's shoulder to move. Luhan's nudge was with forced and Baekhyun who was spooning food nearly choked. He put his tray on the table and sat down to level with the stain and wiped it.
"Dimwit, it will only spread." Baek said as he swallowed his food. "Too bad, she's the only girl in their family." Baek intentionally annoys Luhan and he succeeds as Luhan ignores him. Luhan looks at Sunny with a request more of a plea. "Hey, you know how far our home from the school is." Luhan loses hope and gives Charyeol an apologetic look.

"It's okay, oppa." Charyeol shows her impish smile.

"Can we solve it later after we eat our lunch?" Luhan said in sorry tone. Charyeol just nodded and started eating.  

 

 

The school gate is already closed. Although, they walk towards it and hope they can still go out of the school. Instead of letting them go out, the guard waylaid them. "Its already pass the time. Go back now." Luhan just obediently responds, "Okay" They went back to route they walked in going to the school main gate. Half of the walk was the one they went before but Luhan took a detour and now Charyeol doesn't know wher they are going.

"Oppa, where are we--" Charyeol discarded the tall grass on their way. The height measure of the grass along the way was tall as her abdomen while tall as Luhan's chest. Charyeol didn't complete his sentence when he saw Luhan grubbing the crawling wild green grasses. As he does what he does Charyeol can form out of the grub grasses are steps. Now Luhan is standing next to a stone stairs. It leads up to the highest of the wall--well the wall wasn't that high. Just as high as the 3rd stone step. The steps weren't exactly professionally made just flat stones mounted. "I'm not the always-good-and-outstanding student you think." Luhan winks at her and steps directly at the second step and third and jumps off the wall. Charyeol was stoned in where she is standing. She recovered when she again heard Luhan's voice. "Are you gonna come with me or you're gonna let the stain on your blouse stink on you?" She immediately climbs the stairs, in panic she tripped on the second step. She let out a low whine. "I'm fine! Fine!" She said a little louder that Luhan heard it also. "Well, come down now."

When she jumped, her skirt went up and Luhan saw her undershorts. "Let me guess, you're wearing red shorts." Luhan said with a grin on his face. Charyeol frowned and beat with her right hand Luhan on his left shoulder. Peeved she walked away.
"Hey, where are you going? That's the wrong way. You're heading back to the school." She can hear him yet she didn't listen. She continued walking straight. A hand pulled her arms. "It's this way." The voice said in a not so loud tone.   

 

Till they reached Luhan's house neither of them talked. "O, did you forget something?" Luhan's mom opened the gate. He kissed his mom and went inside. "Oh, you have a company!" Luhan's mom was surprised at the sight of Charyeol's coy smile. Charyeol bowed to her and said no words. "Are you his classmate?" His mom asked to Charyeol who was still standing outside the gate. She shook her head and just smiled, she was too shy to speak to be clarified on who is she. "Where are my manners, come in!" She let Charyeol sit on their beautiful floral couch and asked her if she wants anything. Charyeol said nothing at all but just shook her head. The lady disappeared in one of the rooms.
"Mom, I'll just be borrowing noona's school blouse!" Luhan screamed so that his mother can hear him aside the fact that their house is a bit big. 

Luhan scanned through the cabinets of her sisters. Luckily he found his eldest sister's old school blouse. (She's now attending university) He threw it to Charyeol. "There, you get dressed in the bathroom." Luhan was about to turn away when he saw the scrape on Charyeol's knee. "You tripped?" She nodded and covered the wound with her hand. Luhan went inside in one of the rooms in their house and went back with a first aid kit in his hands. "I'm not that sure of how to do this but atleast..." He knelt down but Charyeol snatched the bottle from Luhan's hand. "I-I can do this."  And applied Betadine on the scraped knee. Charyeol chew her lower lips in pain.
Luhan stood up and put both of his hands on his waist. "You still mad at me?" Charyeol didn't look up and shook her head.
"Sorry..." Charyeol looked up and saw Luhan's apologetic smile.
"I didn't mean it."
"I wasn't mad. If I was, I'd be throwing things." Luhan raised his eyebrow.
"Really? That's how you are when you're mad?"
"Really really mad." Charyeol specified.

Chanyeol got dressed and was ready to go. Luhan looked at the wall clock and sigh.
"Why?"
"Its pass the school time, the gates now are closed. The guard won't let us in. And if we go back in my secret passage we would still be late in our class. AND I didn't have any stone steps anymore in our wayback in." Luhan emphasizes the last part as he thinks Charyeol knows what he's saying.
"What is your plan?" It took a minute before Luhan answered.
"Let's go out and have some fun!" He said enthusiastically.
"You mean, cut classes?" Luhan nodded as if his head would tore apart from his neck. Charyeol chew her lips and frown in doubt.
"But my brothers will wonder where I am..." Luhan was surprised.
"You have brothers?" Charyeol nodded.
"We'll go back at dismissal. Is that okay?" Charyeol nodded showing her impish smile.

Luhan gestured at Charyeol to follow him. He remembered they were still wearing uniforms. He turned back and bumped on Charyeol.
"Ow sorry..."
"Did you forget something?"
"Nothing, before we go out. Let's change clothes first."
"But I don't have any--"
"My sisters got rocking fashion senses."
Luhan left Charyeol in a room that's filled with color Pink. "You go and pick there." And Luhan went in his room.
He came out of his room wearing pink, red and white stripes top and grey jeans. Charyeol wasn't finish yet when he was. Luhan knocked on his sisters' room. "Are you done?" Charyeol made no sound and open the door.
"Are you sure I can borrow this?" Wearing a Peach long sleeve blouse and fitting faded jeans, Luhan smiled.  
"My sister wore that on her 1st date. She was supposed to wear skirts but I told her not to since it's still their first date, she still doesn't know the guy."

Both of them were at an ice cream shop.
"What flavor do you want?" Luhan asked Charyeol who was looking at the menu.
"I want Banana.
"Uhm. 1 Banana and Strawberry please."
"You like Strawberry?" The fact she just knew amaze her.
"A lot."

Since Luhan was the one who planned this outing, he paid it.

"So, oppa, do you usually do this?"
"What? This?" He pointed down at the table as if the table summarizes everything from escaping school to eating ice cream.
"Yup, whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I come here alone but most of the time me and friends spend most of the time here."
"Oppa, honestly I still don't know your name." Shy to admit the truth she looked down saying. Luhan's mouth opened in surprise but with glee.
"So you're dating with a stranger."
"Is this a date?" Luhan laughed. His mouth opened wide the whole ice cream can fit inside mouthfully. Charyeol uneasily ate her ice cream around a crazily laughing guy. When Luhan calmed down he officially introduced himself to Charyeol who's seating infront of him.
"Hi Charyeol, I'm Jee, Luhan Sun Jay." He stretched out his hand to Charyeol ready for a handshake.
"Wow, Luhan oppa, your name is almost constructed all in three letters. Just except for 'Luhan'" She put down her ice cream on the table to draw an air quotation mark.
"Actually my real full is just Jee, Han Sun Jay. Lu is just added to my name as what my mom calls me. She loves the name Lu, in Chinese it means light. But my parents already planned to have my name 3/4."
"3/4?"
"Three letters in each four names." Charyeol was speechless in amazement.

Luhan enjoys seeing Charyeol eating, seeing the sides of with smudges of ice cream like a kid.
"Oppa, are you crazy? You're smiling and there's nothing funny."
"Yes there is." Luhan directed on his mouth to tell Charyeol that she has ice cream on her face. Charyeol touched her face with her finger and felt the sticky ice cream. She wiped her face with tissue. Now with water. Two school girls--wearing their school uniform also from Luhan and Charyeol's school, poured a half a glass of water on her. Charyeol wasn't sure if it’s is an accident but because she have a heart of gold she'll say it was an accident. But not to Luhan. He clearly saw it.
"Ops, sorry." The girl with curly end of her hair said who obviously doesn't mean what she said. 
"It’s fine." Charyeol whispers whose still isn't moving nor wiping the water from her face. Luhan got up from his seat and held the girl who poured water on her wrist. 
"Ow! It hurts!" She exclaims as she wiggles her hand to escape from Luhan tight grip.
"What's your problem?" Luhan looked her nametag. "Yoonhae?" The other remaining free hand of Yoonhae covered her nametag.
"Let go!" The girl with a curly hair said--on her nametag written 'Lovely' kept pulling Yoonhae away from Luhan.
"I know what school you two attend!" Luhan declared pointing at their uniforms. "I'm gonna file complaint against you tomorrow morning. Yoonhae and Lovely!" Luhan said with his mighty anger and let go of her wrist. 
"Outsiders aren't allowed in our school... Unless you study there." Yoonhae said mischievously. After saying it the two went out of the ice cream shop.
"Sir, ms. Are you okay?" The janitor asked as he passed by the wet table of the two.

 

 

Author's note: YoonHae and Lovely are my OCs. Infact they are my subcribers. ^_^