Questions (Prologue)

Question Marks of Love
Yuleigh, Yoona Song


I loved him. Did I? But why? I don't even have the slightest clue on why. He was a senior in our school. I didn't even confess. I'm not afraid to confess.


He used to be my customer and I'm the bookstore. I lend him everything I had. pencil, crayons, eraser. Maybe also my heart. He never returned it. If he did so, he returned it broken. I thought he also felt the same when he once expressed his concern of me being alone in the Student Center. But I was assuming.


My classmates and friends always pair me to him. They even did it once in public. I think that was how he knew about my feelings.

During the last weeks of class, it seems that I was just a thin air to him, he can't see me. He ignores me. Why? Everytime I say hi, he doesn't hear me. he pretends not to hear so.


I can't touch him but I can feel him, he is cold as ice.


Is it because of my feelings for him? We'll I can erase it.

Why can't he just tell me about it? The silence between us is slowly killing me.
I'm dehydrated because of crying everynight thinking what did I did wrong.


Can he atleast tell me the reason?

 

 


Jee, Luhan Sun Jay


It was sunny Thursday when I decided to confess my feelings to her. Like I was in a sauna, liters of sweat dropped from my face and hands. She was a senior in our school. I was a freshman.

She said. "You're too young for me. And I don't want people to see me dating younger boys than me." I cried a pail of tears after hearing what she said. Maybe she was thinking of her image at our school if she would date me.

I said to myself. "Don't cry. Its not like we've shared a lot of laughter."

That was my first hearbreak. My first love. Maybe?

The bad thing is, I promised something to myself. That if I don't succeed on this, I might change myself. I mean change.... really change.

If I didn't confess to her, would I still be my old self?

 


 

 

 

 


Thorin, Sehun Rain

People always ask about my smile, where did I put it. I never place one, because I never saw one. Our family has a lot of problems that we don't have time to smile. Wrinkles is more visible than smile in our family.

We just moved here in Xyler from Drysdale. 

They say love is only for the rich people, for the people who have no other affiliations, for those whose problem is where to spend their billions. 
Maybe the person who said this is right. Because we aren't rich. Because I can't feel love. I don't have love. I've never been in love. And I think will never be.

But I'm still hoping to be rich, to loved. When is that time, to feel and have that LOVE?

If love can be given. Nobody has been generous to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is it right to let the girl give only motives to the guy she likes?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is it right to keep your feelings to yourself?

Is it right that guys only have the right to confess?

Is it right to live someone hanging? To live her clueless?

Is right to be happy loving someone while somebody is crying because of your happiness?

Is there really nothing ‘right or wrong’ in love?

 

Is it right to love?

 

How to love something, someone, correctly?