The only reason of his smile

Please give me one more day..

 

You are the only reason of the smile on my face…

 

“Hello,” Kikwang hesitantly answered the phone. “Dongwoon has woken up already,” Dongwoon mother spoke at the end of the phone tiredly, but he could catch the happiness in her voice. He couldn’t help to feel relieved hearing the news. “He keeps asking for you… So could you please come to the hospital?” Dongwoon’s mother asked him hesitantly. Of course I wanna see my Woonnie!! He thought happily. “I’ll come to the hospital as soon as possible, Auntie,” he finally answered.

After receiving the news, he began to get ready for going to the hospital. He was so excited to see his lover again after almost two weeks. He planned to keep the roses until their anniversary day, which was a week from then. So, he brought Dongwoon his favorite book and music instead.

 

I feel so lost without you…

 

Kikwang was humming their favorite song when he reached Dongwoon’s hospital room and heard Dongwoon whining to his mother, “Mom, have you called Kikwang yet? Why isn’t he coming?” Kikwang smiled happily; apparently Dongwoon missed him as crazy as he did. He tried his hardest to restrain the smile that was blooming on his lip before he knocked the door and came in.

After seeing Kikwang at the entrance of the room, immediately Dongwoon’s eyes lit up and a big, beautiful smile carved on his face. The gloomy, depressed room before Dongwoon woke up was replaced by the bright, happy aura filled with his continuous chirping and whining. Even though Dongwoon still looked weak, Kikwang was so happy to see him so full of life once again.

“Why are you just standing there? Come here…” Dongwoon said, distracting Kikwang from his daydream. Kikwang smiled and shook his head, “Nothing, I’m so glad to see you talking nonstop again. It’s so noisy, you know.” He then walked to the bed side. Dongwoon did not say anything, just pouting. Just as Kikwang wanted to answer his pout, Dongwoon’s mother got up from her chair and said, “I’ll go back home to get some rest so that you two can chat.”

“Thanks mom. Why don’t you stay at home tonight? Let Kwangie sleep here to accompany me. Beside, we have a lot of things to talk about,” Dongwoon said, half pleading to his mother. “Of course son, have fun you two. See you tomorrow,” said Dongwoon’s mother. With that, she walked out of the room with tired but happy face. 

 

 

Your kisses are the oasis that quenched my thirst…

 

As soon as the door was closed, Dongwoon pulled Kikwang quickly to the bed and kissed him. “I miss you so bad, my Kwangie,” he muttered between the kiss. “I miss you, too, Wonnie,” Kikwang smiled between their kisses. It’s been a long time since he smiled like that, especially since Dongwoon was admitted to the hospital. He then climbed to the bed and snuggled up against Dongwoon. Finally, he felt at home once again.

“I miss your smile, I miss your voice, I miss your kisses, I miss everything about you,” Dongwoon said while Kikwang’s head. He felt so happy to be able to wake up and hold his beloved in his arms again. He felt that he wouldn’t be able to stay beside Kikwang for too long, so he wanted to cherish all the time they had together.

“Me too… Don’t ever scare me like that again…” Kikwang muttered sleepily. He was relieved that Dongwoon had woken up. He felt that weight had been lifted up from his chest and he was able to breath easily again. All of the worries of Dongwoon made him tired. Furthermore, he could not sleep properly since Dongwoon was admitted to the hospital. As the result, he made a lot of roses to convey his feeling as well as distracting him from the bad thought about Dongwoon’s condition. All of the circumstances were added up that made him very sleepy. Being in Dongwoon’s arms again made him so peaceful so that he quickly drifted into sleep due to the comfort and tiredness that added up before.

 

###

Another update!!! How is the story?? Comments are appreciated ^^. Thank you for reading and subscribing..

Anyway, I really love the new picture of Kiwoon heart. Kikwang was smiling happily while Dongwoon looked so relaxed hugging him, like that what they do everyday... I was squalling like a fangirl watching the fancam, kept abusing the replay button of course blush