on M! Countdown and second skinship!!

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

-at M! Countdown Big Bang’s waiting room-

RING RING RING!! Seungri phone ringing.

yeobusseyo?” he picked up the phone.

ah neo wasseo??

ok, wait for me.” He hung up the phone.

maknae-ya, where will you going??” GD asked.

Seungri smirked, “I’ll be right back hyung.” He winked.

GD knew that seungri made a sly plan, but he didn’t get what is it. He looked at TOP but TOP shrugged.

Fifteen minutes later the door knocked. Seungri popped out of the door.

why would you knocked?” Daesung asked in annoyed.

hehehe. Hyung, I invite someone.” He walked out of the door.

nugu?” all eyes looked at the door.

The stylist, make ups, dancers, Teddy hyung, Yang goon, Kush Hyung, TOP, GD, Daesung, and also Taeyang looked curious to the maknae.

Seungri held a hand out of the door. It shows a beautiful girl with long brown hair wearing leather jacket and skinny jeans within casual shirt and sneakers. GD, TOP, and Daesung smirked each other.

who’s this beautiful lady?” Kush asked Seungri.

annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted.

hi, I’m Kush. Kush oppa.” He greeted her.

I’m Seungri-ssi classmate. Lee Hyuri imnida.” She introduced herself.

Lee who?” Yang goon asked to repeat.

Hyuri. Lee Hyuri imnida.” She bowed to him.

aaaah, so it is you the rider girl who went out for supper with our Youngbae??” he smirked to Taeyang who acted busy with his hair.

n-ne.” she nodded in cocky.

I invite her here. Is it ok sajangnim??” Seungri asked Yang goon.

ouh, of course it is ok. It will made someone boost his energy on stage.” He tapped on Seungri shoulder in proud.

are you riding your motor, Hyuri-ssi??” Daesung asked.

ne, oppa. Waeyo?” she asked back.

ani. It’s just you didn’t bring anything except your backpack.” He point at her bag.

mianhaeyo. I just arrived from my office so I can’t bring anything.” She lied.

it’s okay as long as you bring yourself. My friend will be happy.” GD slapped on Taeyang , he flinched but GD smirked on him.

Big Bang on stage in five minutes.” One of the broadcast staff inform from the door.

ok guys, let’s kick it!!” GD cheered up s.

All the boys went off of the waiting room. They walked passed Hyuri and he cheered on all of them. Taeyang gave her a cocky smile. The boys prepared on stage with the dancers too.

The rest people waited inside the waiting room. They watched the boys performance. Yang goon monitored it carefully. After an hour the boys and the dancers went back to the waiting room.

here. You must be thirsty.” Hyuri handed GD a bottle of water.

thanks.” GD smiled.

you guys sure sweat a lot, didn’t you?” she asked Seungri who sat beside her while wiping on his sweat.

yup. Don’t you want to help me wiping my sweat??” he pleaded.

arraseo.” She took a hand towel and help seungri wiped his sweat while he fanning himself.

yah! Hyung!” Seungri yelled because of someone thrown a towel on his face.

can’t you doing it yourself?” one voiced seems a bit aroused.

she’s my friend, why wouldn’t she help me wiped my sweat??” he pouted.

youngbae, you better yourself calmed. They’re just friend.” GD calmed his best friend.

Youngbae a.k.a Taeyang looked away while fanning himself afar from the maknae seat. Hyuri felt weird situation. It seems like she did something wrong.

am I doing something wrong?” she asked seungri.

no, you’re not. That was just someone who can’t handle his jealousy.” Kush answered her while smirk each other with seungri.

After waiting for couples of minutes, it’s time for the winner announcement.

and the winner is……………………Bigbang!!!!” the MC announced.

Cheered can be heard all over the waiting room. The boys looked satisfied on stage. They gave speech for their ceremony. After the closing, the boys went back on the waiting room and cheering while lifting the thropy.

Hyuri opened up her bag. She let out a baquet of flowers. She walked closer to the boys.

congratulations.” She gave out the flowers.

They boys looked surprised with the flowers. They looked each other but then they forced Taeyang up front and made him grabbed the baquet.

t-thanks.” He smiled shyly.

I thought you bring nothing.” Seungri protested.

I hide it on my backpack. I have to be careful for not ruining it.” She shrugged.

thank you Hyuri.” GD said while smiled at her, she nodded.

so guys, club ahead tonight??” GD asked and the crowd agreed in choir.

sorry, I don’t want to be rude but I can’t.” she whispered to seungri.

why? Your manager won’t allowed you to sneak at night again??” he asked.

no, I have to fly to japan. Need to cheek on my motor for my next season race.” She explained.

you can’t make it?” someone asked, Hyuri turned her head to the voice.

ne, oppa. Sorry.” It was Taeyang.

why?” he asked in worried.

I got a flight to japan to check on my motor for the next season race.” She give excuse.

aah, I see.” He looked disappointed.

I gotta go now. Piggy will mad if I leave for too long.” She smile in sad.

I’ll sent you to the parking lot.” He just want to walk her but got stopped by her.

don’t. paparazzi or your fans might be looked at us. I’m okay.” She gave an insurance smile.

you sure??” actually he want to sent her home if he can.

yup. Once again congratulation.” She hang her bag and asked for leaving to all of people there.

When she just right about to leave the door, Taeyang called her once again. He walked closer.

don’t forget to text me this time.” she nodded.

becareful. On your flight too.” She nodded and chuckled.

He grabbed on head smoothly and kissed on her forehead, leaving crowd cheering or teasing to them. He sent her off with a shy smile, so does her.