First fall on the first sight

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

so, class for your homework do page 87 number 1 until 10 from my e-book.” Said Professor Choi to his ‘Basic management’ class.

Lee hyuri-ssi, I choose you as the representative for my class.” The Lee Hyuri girl nodded.

two days again please collect all the homework and give it to me.” The Lee Hyuri girl nodded again.

ah! Before I forget, please tell Lee Seunghyun about this homework too and also give this form to him. Tell him to give it to me at least two days again.” He handed the form paper to her.

thank you.” after that he left the class, means that his time already end.

oh my, why me?” Lee Hyuri sighed.

“you can do it, hyuri-ssi.” “fighting” all the classmates cheering on her.

Otteokhae, she exhaled a deep sighed.

Then she walked to the parking lot and ride on her Ducati. She drove along the road while on calling with her friend. She asked to the direction to her friend. For about fifteen minutes she arrived at the building and parked his Ducati then walked to the receptionist.

can I help you miss?” asked the receptionist.

can you tell Lee Seunghyun that I want to meet him?” Hyuri asked back.

have you made an appointment before?” asked the receptionist.

eerr, no.” she shook her head a bit.

I’m sorry miss, I’m afraid that Seungri-ssi is not in the building.” Said the receptionist.

err, can you help me?” Hyuri asked.

what is it miss?” asked the receptionist in choir with the lift “ding” sound.

In reflect, both of the receptionist and Hyuri looked at the lift direction. Came out five boys and also their manager. One of the boys caught Hyuri eyes.

Seunghyun-ssi!!” she shouted right away.

But blue hair guy and black hair with v-shaped bang looked back at Hyuri. All the rest five boys stopped and followed those two boys gazed while their manager looked aware.

I mean Lee Seunghyun-ssi.” She smiled cockily.

The other looked each other in small nod.

me?” he pointed at himself.

ne.” she walked closer to the group.

hi, I’m Lee Hyuri. I’m on the same class with you this semester. And this morning Professor Choi, our Basic Management lecturer informed that you have to fill this form. You have to give it to him at least two days again.” She handed the form paper that her Professor gave before.

aah, I see. Thank you.” he smiled seductively.

ah, before I forget! He also gave homework and you have to gather it on me at least two days again. It is from Professor Choi reference e-book page 87 number 1 until 10.” She said.

n-ne? page what?” he repeated again, try to gather his mind, while the other chuckled at his dumbness.

While the managers go to parking lot to get their van, Hyuri try to explain once again.

do the homework from Professor Choi reference e-book page 87 number 1 until 10, on Word and gather it to me before the class begin two days again. Understand?” she repeat slowly.

but I don’t have the e-book.” He looked confused.

She sighed, while the other boys chuckled again at his clumsiness.

alright. It seems that you are busy. I’ll give you the e-book and also my raw answers. But don’t plagiarize mine, please improve the answers with your own language.” She gave up, he looked bright now.

I like that.” He grinned.

“what’s your e-mail?” she asked while let out her pen.

He took the pen and then grabbed her hand. He wrote the e-mail on her left arm. After he wrote it right, he smiled in satisfaction.

thank you.” he smile seductively again, but then she left him dumbfounded.

w-where are you going?” he shouted.

go home.” She wore the helmet and ride on her Ducati.

y-you ride on that???” he asked in disbelief, she looked at him from her half-face helmet.

eung.” She nodded in smile.

She the engine and looked at him again. “galkkeyo.

wooah. She’s cool.” Lee Seunghyun boy a.k.a Seungri looked stunned as Hyuri went off of sight.

I don’t know that you have a cool girl classmate, maknae-ya.” The leader spoke up.

nado, hyung.” He smirked.

“ok boys, get on the van.” The manager told them, and they obeyed.

yongbae hyung, how long will you stunt there? We’re gonna be late!!” Youngbae named boy a.k.a Taeyang awake from his daydreaming and get in the van right away.

 

She is…..something. Something that I can’t describe. Why is this heart beating fast?