Epilougue

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

Finally it’s the end of the season. The last race is in Sepang, Malaysia. For thirteen race, she win over nine times and the rest is on second place. It’s enough to make her as the season champion.

DYB, are you watching me?? I got my triple crown. It’s my third season for win. I’m okay, right? Do well there. Miss you~” she said while lifted up her thropy.

Meanwhile on the other place. Bigbang attending on one of the variety show.

now, let we heard Taeyang-ssi talked because he least talked today.” The MC said.

said one or two words that you want to sent to someone you cared a lot.” The other MC added.

The rest boys courage him to spoke up. He opened with his smile and cute smiley eye.

LHR, I know you’ll be win today. You’ll got your third time season champion, right?? I’m so proud of you. thank you for not broke anything in every inches of your body. Go back to Seoul fast. I’ll treat you many food that you want until you fat.” He ended with a wink.

The audience became wild with the wink. So does the MC. He smiled so sweetly.

 

To: DYB

          I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I got my triple crown!!

To: Hyuri

          Congratulations! I’ll treat you many food you desire. Just have a safe flight to korea, understand??

 

To: DYB

          Yes sir!! don’t miss me~ ppyong

 

To: Hyuri

          Can’t handle it kekekeke~

 

-at Bigbang Dance Practice room-

KNOCK KNOCK!!

Guys, guess who’s back?” seungri open the door.

nugu?” all the boys asked in unison.

it’s me.” She walked out of the door.

He smiled bright. He stood up immediately and ran to the door.

I miss you.” she said. It’s Hyuri.

They hugged each other in tight like no one can separated them.

I miss you even more.” he said, she can saw a relieved expression on him.

Unconsciously they kissed. They flood up their kissed with feeling of missing each other.

woah guys, GET A ROOM!!” the leader yelled in jealous.

Both of them separated and then chuckled.

-FIN-

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please shows me your thought,

it'll help me to improve my writing skill.

don't worry, i don't bite ;)