Supper together

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

-at night-

RING RING RING – she picked up her phone.

yeobusseyo?” she greet.

Hyuri-ya, it’s me Seungri. I’m at FNX club, come here.

right now?? I can’t.

wae? Wae??

I have to pick up my friend at the airport now. I just arrived.

aah, is that so. Ok then. Just tell me if you change your mind later, okay?

ok. Thanks.

bye he hung up the calls.

She walked into the airport. It’s already midnight but the airport always busy. She waited from the exit door for international arrived. For a few minutes finally she saw a figure that she knew the most.

Oppa!!!” she waved so the boy can saw her.

Hyuri-ya!!” he waved back.

woah, I miss you~” he hugged at her coolly.

you only went for two days, do not exaggerated it!” she pinch at his hand.

hehehehe, a little dramatic, didn’t i?” he giggled.

They walked out of the airport to Hyuri car.

ah baegoppa~” Hyuri said while sit at the passanger.

Hyuri-ya, club kaja??” he asked while a little pleaded to her.

mworagu?? You just arrived and you want to going to the club??? Don’t you want to rest or at least eat??” she shocked.

let’s go, please. I already ate at the plane and now I want to go to the club.” He pleaded.

aigoo~ arasseo. Let me call my friend first.” She gave up.

With this, Hyuri car moved away from the airport and down the road. Hyuri called at seungri again and asked if she can come to the FNX club where seungri at now. Of course seungri accept her happily. He said that she called him first when she arrived at the front door, he will take her to the VVIP room where the bigbang is right now.

After took half hour of driving, the car already arrived at the front of the club. She asked for the valet and wait outside for seungri.

Hyuri-ya.” She looked at the voice source, it’s Seungri.

sorry for troubling you, Seungri-ssi.” She apologized.

hey, it’s okay. Don’t worry. But who is he?” he pointed at Hyuri friend.

hi, I’m Park Taehwan. Hyuri bestfriend.” He asked for a handshake.

Park Taehwan the swimmer?? On Olympic??” seungri asked in disbelief.

ne.” he answered sheepishly.

woah, hyung! I never know I can meet you here.” Seungri grabbed on his hand and shook it.

boys, can we get in now??” Hyuri interrupted those fanboying moments.

ah matta! Let’s go.” Seungri lead the walked.

Hyuri and Taehwan lead to the Booth where covered by silk clothes and gather all the rest boys.

guys, I bring out some special guest.” Seungri introduced Park Taehwan to them.

isn’t he Park Taehwan? The swimmer athlete?” Daesung surprised, so does the rest member.

hi, nice to meet you.” he hand shook Daesung and also the rest bigbang members.

I thought you bring Hyuri here, seungri-ya.” One voice cracked up.

I’m here.” Hyuri popped out of Taehwan back. Since he has a broad back so Hyuri hiding behind him.

And that was taeyang who asked. When he saw Hyuri popped out, he suddenly became quite and his ears redder.

hyung, let’s get on the floor.” Seungri asked Taehwan.

let’s go!!” he replied in excitement.

Seungri wink to GD. GD smirked and he grabbed on TOP hand and also daesung. They all moved on the dance floor, left Hyuri and Taeyang on the booth.

do-do you want to have a seat?” he asked nervously.

sure.” She walked in but then stopped.

can I sit closer to you? just, it will looked weird if we sit a far each other.” She doubt it.

sure.” He answered right away.

She sat right next to him. There was a little silent moment between them. It felt awkward for taeyang but Hyuri seems like let out several deep sighed.

what’s wrong?” taeyang braved himself to asked.

nothing. I’m just----hungry.” She sad.

ne? hungry?” taeyang surprised.

eung.” She nodded while grabbed on her stomach.

Taehwan oppa didn’t want to eat as he arrived from flight. Aigoo~ why can’t he be more sensitive.” She let out a deep sighed again.

is he---your boyfriend??” taeyang asked in curious but careful.

anieyo. We lived next to each other so we know each other well. He taught me swimming. That’s why we’re close.” She shrugged.

aah, I see.” You can see a relieved facial on Taeyang.

Do you want to eat now?” Taeyang asked again.

eung, I’m so really hungry.” She lean on the seat weakly.

let’s eat outside then.” He asked her in grinned.

jinjjayo oppa??” she suddenly bright.

kaja!” he stood up, so does Hyuri.

Both of them walked out of the club. Hyuri wait for taeyang car. After wait for awhile finally he came. He opened the passanger seat for her.

thank you.” she chuckled, taeyang smile shyly.

so where are we going?” taeyang asked for direction while drove his car out of the club.

I know one place where served nice food at supper time like now.” She grinned.

Be patient my stomach, I’ll feed you with a lot of tasty food. She caress on her grumbled stomach.

Fifteen minutes later taeyang car arrived at a restaurant. After Taeyang opened Hyuri door, they entered the restaurant together.

ahjumonim, I want jajangmyeon, pickled radish, and mineral water please.” Hyuri shot when they just entered the shop.

oh? Neo wasseo hyuri-ya??” the owner came out from the kitchen to greet her.

eungh ahjumoni. I’m so really hungry~.” Hyuri pout.

after you bring Taehwan now you bring another handsome guy??” she teased Hyuri.

eih, ahjumonim, don’t exaggerate it. He’s my friend. And please served mine, I’m so hungry ahjumonim~” auntie the owner pinch Hyuri cheek.

arasseo.” She smiled and left to the kitchen.

Hyuri led Taeyang to take a seat at one of the table. When they sat, a guy approached them.

oh? Uri yeppeun Hyuri is here!” the guy surprised.

oppa-ya, sikkeuroyo! Ssttt!!” Hyuri cover his mouth with her palm.

hehehhe, I’m too happy you’re here.” He smile widely.

it’s been a long time, right?” Hyuri said.

but who is he?? Why are you always come here with boy?? Aigoo~” the guy pouted.

he’s one of my friend. My piggy manager won’t allow me to come out alone, so what can I say.” She shrugged.

ah matta! Oppa, what do you want to eat?? They served everything here, don’t worry.” Hyuri said to Taeyang.

tofu soup and baby pumpkin pancakes, please.” Taeyang order.

okay, right away.” The guy flew off to the kitchen to make the servings.

you come here a lot.” Taeyang cracked the silent.

eung, sometimes when I woke up at night and suddenly hungry, I come here with my piggy manager.” She smile.

and----with Taehwan hyung too??” he asked.

anieyo. I come with Taehwan oppa only when he didn’t have practiced to do. Sometimes I brought him the food to his swimming pool.” She answered at ease.

ahh geuraekunna.” Taeyang looked a bit disappointed.

Suddenly the LCD TV shown Epik High MV – Don’t Hate Me. Taeyang looked in surprised but Hyuri looked happy.

oppa-ya, please play Big Bang MVs too.” She shouted to the kitchen direction.

arasseo.” The guy replied from there.

While watching the MV, Hyuri smiled widely and enjoying the MV. Mean while Taeyang enjoying the Hyuri bright facial that made him smile unconciously. And now it plays Big Bang – Fantastic Baby MV.

woah, Bigbang-itda!” she exclaimed in happy, looked at Taeyang.

He smiled warmly to her. So bright, made me want to embrace her forever.

oppa! Is that you??” Hyuri broke Taeyang daydreaming.

The MV shown Taeyang in sit with the legs crossed. Taeyang looked at it and then nodded to Hyuri.

woah, you have so many tattoos.” She admired the MV.

not all of them is real.” Taeyang said.

jinjjayo?? They wrote on your body?? All of those tattoos??” Hyuri in surprised.

eungh. It took 2 hour or more, if I’m not mistaken.” He smiled shyly.

So, which one is real??” she looked curious.

can’t you guess??” he questioned her, and she pout.

They talked easily after that. Hyuri really know how to break the awkward between them. Not long after that, their order arrived and they ate hungrily.

While munching her jajangmyeon, Hyuri moved her head to the MV rhythm once. She really enjoyed the meals and Taeyang enjoying her.

Time sure flies fast, until both of them didn’t realize that their meal already empty.

uwaah, mashiketta!!” Hyuri said to the ahjumonim who sat beside her.

jinjja?” the ahjumonim patted on her hair.

eung. Next time I’ll bring piggy. He said he didn’t want the diet anymore.” She giggled.

it’s better for him. He need lots energy to take care of you so why would he on diet.” The ahjumma agree.

igeo ahjumonim.” Hyuri gave out her card.

eih, andwae Hyuri-ssi. Let me paid for you.” Taeyang in shocked.

she never let her guest paid for her.” The ahjumma said while smiled to Taeyang.

hehehe, mianhaeyo oppa. I promise next time you will paid for me.” She let out her V-sign fingers.

arasseo.” Taeyang gave up in smiled.

After that, both Taeyang and Hyuri left the restaurant and ride on the car again. On the way to Hyuri apartment, there was a silence moment inside the car because Hyuri busy on the phone and Taeyang driving.

arasseoyo piggy. I already reached the parking lot. Can’t you stop worried about me??” she said to her manager on the phone.

ok, I’ll hang up.” With this she hung up the calls.

let me open it for you.” Taeyang said while walked out of his seat and went to Hyuri door. Open it for her and let her come out.

I should made you arrived at your front door so your manager won’t be worried.” Taeyang said sheepishly.

oh? Do you think so? Ok, then. Let’s go.” She led the walked.

They walked out of the parking lot and entering the elevator. Hyuri pressed on ‘4’ button. The elevator opened on the 4th floor. They walked out and walked to the right. Hyuri stopped at the end of the hallway. It is written ‘LEE HYURI’ under the peeping hole.

so, we arrived.” She shown her door to Taeyang.

so---this is your house?” Taeyang asked.

eungh, do you want to come inside, oppa? I can made you some drink, if you don’t mind.” She offered.

ani. I’ll go home. It’s already late.” Taeyang answered with his smiley eyes.

oppa---“ Hyuri called when Taeyang just turn around his body to leave.

wae?” he asked.

I saw some cars following us since we out of the club. Is it ok?” She asked in worried.

He sighed, “it’s ok. Don’t worry. They just do their job.” He gave her insurance smile.

oppa---“ he stopped and looked at her again.

Suddenly Hyuri gave a peck on Taeyang cheek. Taeyang suddenly in shocked and looked at her in surprised.

good night.” Hyuri said and then she entered her room in blushed.

He stunt there. His mind suddenly blanked out. He reached on his cheek. He smiled stupidly while caress his cheek.

Dugun dugun dugun dugun, it’s beating fast again. He touched his chest, enjoyed the rhythm.