Chapter 4

The daughter of a boxer

''Alright class.'' My homeroom teacher ,Ms. Kang said. She is a tall brunette, friendly and kind ,about 5'4. ''We have a new student today. Her name is Oh Hye Rin. Please introduce yourself.''

 

''Hi, my name is Oh Hye R-'' I started. ''I'm sorry I'm late.'' A boy said. He had long blonde hair and pretty features. He was wearing a black and red tie. I think he is the class president since all of us just wore a black tie.

 

''It's already the second time, one more time and there goes your position.'' Ms Kang said. The boy bowed and went to his seat at the back of the class. ''Now please continue,'' she motioned.

Everyone went back to staring at me instead of the boy.

 

''Uhh..Hi. My name is Oh Hye Rin. Please treat me well.'' I bowed. ''Okay, thank you. Please take a seat.'' I looked around the classroom, the only seat available was next to that guy.

 

''Hi, I'm Oh Hye Rin . Nice to meet you.'' He looked at me once from top to bottom and returned back to reading his books. How rude. ''Is anyone sitting here?'' I asked. He continued reading, after a while, he looked back to me and observed my every moment. ''No,'' he replied with a poker face. How can this guy be the class president?

 

''I sat down beside him and started taking down some notes. I noticed he was staring at me. ''Is there anything wrong?'' I asked.

 

''No, it's nice to meet you.'' He replied back but kept his poker face.

 

''Ahh~ finally that lesson is over! My fingers are so numb!'' I hieved a sigh. I turned to look at his seat. He was asleep. I took a look at the book he was reading. 'Burned. ' It was a story about a kid getting bullied. I looked back at him, was he getting bullied? Well..the story line was pretty darn good. ''Enjoy what you see?'' He asked. I realized he wasn't really asleep.

 

''Uh..I was wondering..uhm...what's your name?''

 

He stood up and walked towards the front door. ''Ren. Choi Ren.''

 

 



HELLO PEOPLE!

Double update :3

 

To Krystal :

  • Shiratori Sawa [ Oh Hye Rin ]
  • Matsuyuki Ran [ Ren ]
  • Tabuya Ryosuke [  BaekHo]
  • Hinoya Shiri [ To be revealed]
  • Shizuki Takuya [ JR]

 

I changed the character's name. Ryo, Shiri and Takuya were the ones I added from the story you told me to write.