Bloody Mess

Stop Playing with my Heart

AT THE CLINIC
Jiyong sat down as blood was dripping from his fist because of its earlier encounter to the concrete floor.
"Omo! What happened to your hands!" The school doctor shrieked.
"An accident miss" Seungri answered with a smirk. As he looks at the very y doctor that's taking care of Jiyong.
"Little boy, I'm a doctor. It's embarrassing, stop it." The doctor said.
As the nurse attended to Jiyong, three other young men entered the clinic. Daesung, Youngbae and Seunghyun respectively.
"Youngbae and Seunghyun, first time to see you around? You attend this school too?" The doctor  asked as she saw familiar faces.
"Doctor Hyori?" Youngbae said with a surprising tone. Seunghyun also surprised but was able to remain calm.
"What are you doing here nuna?" Seunghyun asked.
"Ahh.. Because you weren't listening to me when I tell stories. I'm the new Doctor here. And I can personally check her condition. Where's Jiyong?" Hyori asked.
Jiyong, completely dumbfounded about all this said "Here, I'm Jiyong. How'd you know me?"
"Waaah.. You're Jiyong! You really look handsome just like how Sa--.." Seunghyun stopped Hyori before she even finished her sentence. Youngbae look at her with pleading eyes.
"Just like how? Who exactly?" Jiyong asked raising one brow.
"Just like how Seunghyun describes you! I'm really excited to see you and here you are!" Hyori said.
"How do you know each other TOP hyung?" Daesung asked.
"Yeah! How???" Jiyong asked.
"Yeah~~~!! You seem pretty close too~! Maybe one of the parties you're at~!" Seungri said.
"Well, I'm his sister" Hyori said.
"SISTER?!" Daesung, Jiyong and Seungri said in unison.
"How come we didn't know?" Seungri asked.
"Well it's a long story. Let's just talk about it some other time." Seunghyun said.
"Yeah, Let's. We are running late." Youngbae agreed.
Jiyong really feels discomfort from the two. Like they're hiding something from him. Then they go to their class.
Hyori was left alone.
"He really doesn't know." And smiled, a sad smile.