The Famous Bigbang?

Stop Playing with my Heart

 

AUTHOR's POV
 
RIIIIIIINNNNGGG~!
 
"Oooops. time for class"  Sandara whispered.
 
 As she stood up from her sit at the corner of the canteen where nobody wants to be. Yup, Sandara Park is one of the girls who really doesn't stand out much. She really doesn't want to have any attention. She's an introvert, she doen't have any friend in school, she's smart(she's top of the class), and HATES everyone.... except tamtammie, her family and her books.
She hurriedly went to her classroom before the teacher could arrive. And found that 5 seats are still vacant.
 
"they're late again"
She whisphered as she walks pass by the vacant seats. Her place was, again, at the corner part beside the window.
 
She likes it there. She looks out at the window every now and then to look at the sky and trees around them. She smiled and closed her eyes but opens it again for she heard the professor coming in.
 
 
"Sorry for being late" the professor said. "Your classmates are in trouble again. sigh~" The professor explained.
 
 
As 5 boys entered the room.. not a trace of sadness was seen. The five boys just laughed and laughed not minding the professor in front of them.
 
"Now, now.. Go to your seats. You should be careful you know. You can't play for the varsity if you have low grades. Especially you son of LEE SOO MAN, Kwon Jiyong."
 
Their laughter stopped. Kwon jiyong just smirked.
 
"Neh, Arasso. Professor-nim"
 
Then they continued laughing. Making the professor turn red because of what they just did. What HE just did.
 
 
SANDARA PARK POV
I really can't understand these people. They're being disrespectful. Always embarassing the professors! They're still their seniors!
 
"sigh~!"
 
I took a deep breath and just looked outside the window for I know the professor will not have another lesson because he's still so angry and embarassed to have one.
 
 
"I'll leave now, I'll still have a meeting with the teaches and the board about this" the professor said.
 
 
"Just as expected." I whispered enough not to be heard by them.
 
 
I collected my books and got my bag and went straight out of the classroom. Nothing to do there so I decided to go to the library first. I still have 2 classes this day. I hope there'll be no distractions to the other class, we are really delayed in other lessons. Tsk, it's because of those Big Bang boys. As I look at them with sharp eyes, but HE looked at me so I rushed to go outside.
 
"I hope he didn't see me glaring at them" I chanted over and over and over.
Having something to do with them will be the worst thing ever! I cursed myslef for doing it to them.
 
 
KWON JIYONG POV
"Hey where are you looking at?" I asked Youngbae
 
 
"Huh? no on(e).. nothing.."  
 
He answered as he looked at me with smiling eyes. I smiled inwardly seeing him smile because his eyes were also smiling. [GDYB MOMENT]
 
 
"Hyung! So do you want to go to that place I was talking about! It's a lot of FUN~! Seungri said.
 
 
"Neh~! I want to go there too hyung~!" Daesung said and smirked
 
 
"Before talking about that, I think you need to apologize to the professor Jiyong. You don't want to make a mistake again." Seunghyun Hyung said with a worried tone.
 
 
I smiled at him, a very cold smile. "Don't worry hyung. I'll never make that mistake again." Outside I may be tough, cool and arrogant. But, they're is something behind all that, behind all things. I smiled bitterly. I know everyone saw it.
 
 
"Hyung..." Daesung said
 
 
"Jiyong" Youngbae said in unison with Seunghyun Hyung
 
 
"..... Yah~! Let's talk about THAT PLACE AND HAVE FUN~! Seungri shouted
 
 
I just smiled and smacked him at the head. He's really something. And i thank God i have a friend like him, friends like them. We are again lost in our own world. I hope this will not end.
 
 
Author's POV
Sandara Park's still in the library reading books..... or is she? She fell asleep when she finished the books she read and a familiar hand touched her cheeks. The owner of that familiar hand smiled secretly.
 
 
"I hope i could touch you like this more often. Without having it as a secret." as he tucked the loose hair over Sandara Park's hair and he slowly walked away. 
 
 
RIIIINGGG!!!
"Ah......" Sandara Park stood up immediately and rushed to their room. Unknown to her classes is already over.
 
 
"Sigh~! Not again~!" she hissed.
 
 
knowing there's nothing she can do she decided to go home.