SHE

Stop Playing with my Heart
Jiyong's POV
"Chaerin. She's here." I said softly. 
 
"Does it mean that S-She's here too?" Seungri asked what I wanted to ask.
 
"Before that, Jiyong must first apologize to Chae's friend" TOP said
 
"I agree, laughing at a girl like that in front of huge crowd is not good Jiyong" Youngbae added.
 
"Arasso. I also need to talk to Chae, and I can use that girl to talk to Chae, I'll be able to see her, I'll be able to see her Youngbae-ah~!" I said to them happily.
 
"Jiyong, don't use someone to get what you want. Sincerely apologize to her Ji" Youngbae said with a commanding tone,
 
Youngbae will only call me Ji when I'm huge trouble and when it's all about HER.
 
"Arasso" I answered sincerely
 
No matter what, I need to talk to Chae.
 
Author's POV
The other three have their own conversation
 
"Do you think she came back?" Seungri asked Daesung
 
"Molla.. I don't know. What about you hyung? Do you think she's back?" Daesung asked their hyung TOP
 
"I don't know too. I'm confused." Top replied
 
Inside TOP's mind. "Why now? why now Chae?"
 
Dara POV
I cried. We went to the rooftop and I cried out everything I'm feeling. I can take it if Boomie will say it to me. But I'll never take it if it's HIM nor any MAN in this planet to say that I'm a monster. But somehow it stinges, it hurts. It's like a torn was surrounding my heart and crushing it. Chaerin iscomforting me so as Bommie.
"waahh~! he called me a monster~!" I shouted enought to be heard by them.
 
"YAH~! Stop it. You don't cry when I say it. You should really try looking good though not for attention but for fashion" Bom said
 
"Don't want too" I said then pouted.
 
"You should listen to her you know. She's older than us. She knows more" Chaerin approving what Bom said.
 
"You should try fixing your fashion. How come you dress like that when you're here at school. But when we're at pa-"
 
"Chaerin." Jiyong interrupted Chaerin before she could even finish her sentence.
 
I'm thankful though. I was about to stop Chae from finishing her statement too. I never like it when they compare this and THAT.
 
"I have to talk to you, and your friend" Jiyong continued
 
I just stared at them when Jiyong followed by the other bigbang members entered the rooftop.
 
"Yah~! This is my space in school, you shouldn't come here. Don't steal it from me" I said.
 
"What do you want JIYONG?" Chaerin asked
 
"I just want to apologize to what I did earlier. I didn't mean to do it. Sorry" Jiyong said with a monotoned voice not even looking at me.
 
"Next, why are you here Chae? Where is SHE? how is SHE doing?" Jiyong said with a hint of sadness and guilt in his voice.
 
Who is SHE? I thought.
 
"I don't know Jiyong, and if I know I would still not tell you about HER" Chaerin said.
Okay now I'm confused.
 
Author's POV
"Hey you~! Kwon JIwong or whatever your name is. Apologize to Dara again. SINCERELY" Bom said
 
"Chae, I really need to know. You know I love HER. Please" Jiyong said pleadingly
 
"Chae. Tell it to hyung already. He's been waiting for HER" Seungri added
TOP signaled seungri to stop.
 
Then turned to Jiyong and said "Jiyong the girl with red hair is right. You need to be sincere in  apologizing. How can you be sincere in loving if you're not sincere in apologizing" TOP continued Bom smiled.
"Ji, Hyung is right" Youndbae added
 
"Listen to your friends JIYONG" Chaerin said. 
 
"Chaerin-ah. Please." Jiyong said with a commanding yet pleading tone.
 
"APOLOGIZE." Chaerin said sternly.
 
"Ugh~!" Jiyong said in defeat.
 
He slowly approached the bewildered Dara. He hold Dara's shoulders quite harshly causing the girl to flinch. Jiyong then look deep into the girl's eyes and said.
 
"I'm sorry"
 
Authors POV
"I'm sorry" Jiyong said to Dara.
 
Both of them are looking straight to each others eyes. It's like they knew each other. It's like they've been together for some reason. Jiyong felt his heart race. He slowly get his hands off of Dara. Dara felt something inside her, something mushy, her heartbeat isn't close to normal. Bom then got near Dara and asked "Are you alright?"
 
As Dara just stared at the man walking away from her. "Ji...?" she said in a whisper enough for Bom to hear. Bom then looked at Chaerin.
 
"Chaerin.. Please, I'm begging you. Where is she? Where is SHE?"
 
"Jiyong. You.. sigh. I'm sorry but I can't tell you yet. But I will assure you that she's fine. Give her time Ji"
Chaerin said sadness can be trailed in her voice. Chaerin then looked at Dara and Bom.
 
"We need to go.." Bom mouthed to Chaerin
 
"We need to go Ji, Bae, Tabi-oppa, Seungrat, Dae-oppa" Chae bid farewell to them as she accompanied Dara and Bom.
 
Jiyong can only smile bitterly about what Chae said. "She's still mad" he said.
 
Dara, Bom and Chaerin then left the rooftop..
Jiyong looked at the petite girl.
 
"Youngbae, that girl's weird.. It's like I know her?" Jiyong said as he looked at the petite girl.
 
"Ji.. She's.." is what Youngbae managed to say as Jiyong punched the floor with his fist to be able to release his frustration.
 
"Stop it Ji. We still have to practice for our match."  TOP hyung said.
 
"I don't know.. I don't know already... I miss her so much hyung... I want to see HER. I NEED to SEE HER.. I'm going crazy without HER.. " Jiyong said as tears finally rolled on his cheeks for the first time in a long time. The last time he cried was when SHE left without a word.
 
The other four just looked at the form of the defeated Kwon Jiyong in front of them. He was never like that. Kwon Jiyong is a King in this school, A Prince of this country. His dad is the amazing Lee Soo Man, second in the top spot in terms of wealth. But one girl can only make him breakdown, one girl can make this PRINCE a PAUPER for love, one girl can make him whole, Just one girl. Taeyon.
 
Youngbae then helped Jiyong up to go to the Clinic because his hands are now drippin with blood. TOP followed them.
 
"What do you think will happen to them Seungri-ah?" Daesung asked Seungri.
 
"I really don't know" Seungri said
 
"But...... I know.... I LOVE ICE CREAM~! Let's eat hyung. Let's also buy one for all of them. Jiyong-hyung, Younbae-hyung, Tabi-hyung, Chaerin-ah, the red hair girl and the mon.. the petite girl" Seungri said while he followed the three swaying his hands and dancing.
 
Daesung stood there in awe. Asking Himself how they can handle a rat like seungri, how he can be this happy-go-lucky in a very serious matter.
 
DARA POV
It's like I know HIM for some reason. I mean I know him, he's Kwon Jiyong! The King of this school, and the prince of this country. But, it's like I know him personally. Like I met him even before highschool.
 
"Jiyong... do you know him?" Chaerin asked me
 
"Yes." I answered. Bom and CL-roo gave a very shocked expression on their faces
 
"Since when?" Bom asked
 
"Since entering highschool? It's the KING I was telling you about" I said. There faces turned to a relief. They're really weird.
 
"I see" Bommie said
 
"Well, how about you CL-roo. You seem to know them. You even called them with nicknames! aigoo~! You're really popular." I said to Chae
 
"Well, just some collegues." CL-roo said.
 
RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG~!
The bell!
 
"I need to go now. Let's continue this at the apartment~! I'm so excited to know where your section is CL-roo~! I hope we'll be classmates~!" I said as we bid goodbye.
 
Author's POV
Bom and CL just stood there.
 
"Do you think she remebered?" Bom asked Chae
 
"Molla unnie.. I just hope SHE doesn't come back anymore" Chae said
 
"Don't be like that, she's still our friend" Bom said. "How about Jiyong? Do you think he realized?" Bom asked
 
"I think he didn't. He's Jiyong. He'll never realize. He's really stupid. I can't believe SHE fell for him." Chae said.
 
"Well we need to go to the Principal first to know our classes." Bom said
 
They both went to the Principal's office.