So You're Not My Protector?

Cardcaptor Suzy

~Suzy POV~

I looked at Taeyeon and accepted what was to happen. Not sure what the hell these cards were for, but I guess I've been bored with my life, and so I accepted. She then said to me, "Look, I know you might not exactly like this, but I won't always be by your side to help you. I have five girls to help you with that. I'll be your mentor, however, but when it comes to capturing the cards, I can't be there." I just looked at her and asked why she couldn't help with capturing. I was okay with the idea, but I was too curious to not know. Apparently, Taeyeon doesn't have the skills required to help capture, but she does know how. She then took out her phone and pressed the power button. I was then surrounded by electricity and blinding light. In front of me stood my childhood friends: Victoria, Sulli, Luna, Amber, and Krystal. They all yelled, "ELECTRIC SHOCK!" and literally shocked me. As in, with actually electricity. I hugged all of them and asked why they were there. Luna, being her outgoing self, said, "We will be the ones to help you with you journey! We all have special powers that will help us capture, and as we get more BG cards, the powers roll in with them! I, Luna, have the power to control the moon, thus allowing me to control water." I then stared in amazement while all of them stated their powers. Amber had control over fire, Krystal could manipulate rocks and that sort of thing, Victoria had super flexibility (no surprise there)  and specialized in melee, and lastly, Sulli had the power to control animals. I thought that they all had powers that represented them, so obviously I had a power that represented me. I my hands out and light nearly blinded all of us. The rest of my crew came along with Wonder Girls and became curious as to what was happening.