Beginnings

Cardcaptor Suzy

~Author POV~    

      Suzy laid her head back on her pale blue polka-dotted pillow. She was bored.She had just released a new "independent lady" song, but she wanted more. A comeback. "We already released twice this year... Maybe I should focus on my acting for now..." Suzy knew she couldn't do that. The thrill from acting wasn't quite like the thrill of being on stage. She could connect with the audience whenever she sings because they were there singing with her. With acting, she was only with her crew and castmates. She needed to do something with her unnies. Maybe even invite Sohee or something!

     Suzy left her dorm room and ran to Fei's. She yelled, "Unni! Let's go out!" She grabbed Fei's hand and dragged her out. Fei didn't exactly hear. "Mwuh?" she said, trying not to let out her aegyo. Suzy stopped running, slapped Fei and said, "Let's go out!" Fei, unaffected by Suzy's random slap said, "KAY!" She grabbed Suzy's hand this time and ran to Jia. She looked up from her fashion magazine and said "Ne?" In unison, Suzy and Fei yelled "Jia! Let's go!" They each grabbed a wrist and pulled and tugged her way out. Jia put up a bit of a fight, dragging her feet, but she eventually gave in and ran out with them. "Where are we going that's important enough to stop me from reading?" Fei looked at her and said, "I know right? I was about to make fried rice!" The three young adults ran to Min's grandmother's house. Min was outside watering her ever-victorious-and-beautiful garden. It was breathtaking, wielding lilies, palm trees, and even a pond! The three yelled at her, "MIN! COME WITH US!" Min felt as if she were being booted out of the group.But, she knew that wasn't the case. On instinct, she knew they wanted to go shopping. They all made their way to the mall.

     -TIME SKIP-

     The group made it to the library along with the Wonder Girls. As they went in, Yubin took a picture of the nine girls and put on Instagram. "We're SNSD!" they all joked. The librarian stared at them as if to say 'Girl, no one teases about Girls Generation'. They seperated and went different ways. Yubin, Yenny, Fei, and Lim went to the romance section. Jia, Sohee, Sun, and Min went to the manga section. Suzy wasn't as familiar with the library, so she kind of wandered around with two shopping bags in hand. She patted down her red beret, fixed her black jacket and white blouse, and puffed out her reddish brown skirt. She decided to check out the kawaii section. She had her eyes on what seemed like a thick Hello Kitty storybook. "OOOOH! So cute!" Suzy blurted. The little six year old next to her just stared and mumbled, "Babo..." Suzy stuck her tongue out at her and opened the Hello Kitty book. All of a sudden, SNSD popped out and yelled, "Souwaneul Marhaebwa!" Suzy started to clap and say "More Genie!" The group giggled, turned into pink sparkly dust, and returned to the book. All except for one-Taeyeon.