Not Exactly What I Asked For

Cardcaptor Suzy

     "Hee hee hee!!" Taeyeon giggled. Suzy seriously flattered her, so she did a little line of Oh! and got over it. "Suzy Bae, you are to be cardcaptor of the BG cards. I already have someone working on the GG cards." Suzy just looked at her in confusion. What did Taeyeon just say She was to be a cardc- WHAT? "I have to be a cardsmacker?" Because of Suzy's epic thickheaded-ness, Taeyeon thumped Suzy's head. "Wait, you said Cardcaptor right? Because when I asked for something to do with my life, this wasn't what I meant... Wait, there are cameras in my room right Did JY put you up to this?" Taeyeon gave a full on laugh but quickly pulled herself together. "Look Suzy. You opened the magical cuteness. You do the time as cardcaptor. It's super simple, really. Just catch 19 cards. Super Junior and 2PM. Don't worry! I'll be your mentor, guide, and assistant. With me, gathering the 19 KPOP cards will be easy as pie!" Suzy had no idea what to say, other than, "The only pie I like is Choco Pie, and I'm really more of a Pepero person myself..." "Look, Dongsaeng, just take this job. Unless you do so, I'll go outside and scream to the top of my lungs... Or maybe I should do it right about now..." Taeyeon pretended to take in as much air as possible. Suzy  covered Taeyeon's mouth, cutting off Taeyeon's way of breathing. She smacked and Suzy's hand until she was able to breathe again. Suzy took out her Keroro hankie and wiped off her hand. "Okay... I'll do it..."