Always A First Time

Cardcaptor Suzy

~Fei POV~

     "Suzy? Um... what was that?" I simply looked at her in disbelief. I knew she was talented, but this was undescribably superhuman. If I had that kind of power, I don't know how I'd use it. Would I use it to help her? Or would I go off on my own path and do what I feel? No, I know what's right. I know by instinct that I don't have that type of power, but I need to help my DongSaeng. I felt slightly... lighter than usual. Not color-wise, but weight wise. Not that I was very heavy, but I felt like I could float.

~Jia POV~

     "Yeah, what the heck was that light? How are your eyes?" What happened? All I saw was a flash of light. I turned around and saw Sooyoung pulling the Wonder Girls away. I muttered a simple "Uh..." and watched them get whisked away toward the exit. I had absolute faith that I were to be a part of this group. After all, 6 is a very unlucky number. Were Wonder Girls to join us? I doubt that, but it's possible they'd go off for their own whatever-we're-getting. Just when that thought came into my head, I felt like a better person. I then took out my aPhone (I use that as a mirror, JY let us release our own phone) and saw the person right in front of me. I screamed, thinking it wasn't me, but I pulled it together and realized that I was special.

~Min POV~

     I went with the girls and remained silent, but showed my emotion with an "Omona!" face. I seem to have a talent for that. I stared as the light faded away. Suzy immediately came to me and grinned. I asked her what was happening, and she simply replied with "I'm capturing the BG cards!" I wasn't sure why, but I completely understood every word she said. I had a want to be in that group. I wanted to be a part of something interesting. I knew that for a fact I had a power like all of the other girls. Amber was juggling fire, Sulli held a sparrow in her palm, Krystal was using her fists as if she were Toph to pound the ground, Victoria did a double-scorpion, and Luna was levitating water. I put my hand over Fei and realized that she had the power to be weightless and fly. I quickly turned to face Jia and saw that she could shape-shift and sense people's true intentions. Knowing that, I knew for a fact that I had intelligence over everything, but little did I know that I could imitate other people's powers.

 

 

MY POV!

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been pretty tired. I promise I'll post more this weekend, at least two chapters!