5

Hold Your Hand


When Sunggyu at home...

Sunggyu immediately kicking door in Myungsoo's room  like a FBI agent who was in  duty to ambushing a target place, making a half-asleep Myungsoo recovere from his sleep.
 

"Hey, hyung. Did you have fun tonight?" Myungsoo said as he see his unread-expression hyung.
 

"BWOO ..? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? WHY DO YOU LEAVE ME THERE? YOU JUST WANNA SAVE YOUR SELF , ALONE FROM DAD . I CANT BELIEVE IF YOU MY BROTHER.!!!!"


Myungsoo grining while sunggyu swinging  a weak-punch toward at Myungsoo. Well, Sunggyu  didn't want to hit Myungsoo for sure. He was so dear to his brother. And he doesn't want get hurt by Sungyeol's claws because he hit Myungsoo, even Myungsoo is his brother.

He still can feel how scary Sungyeol bite his hand until he can move them for a week. Its happen  when Sungyeol saw him hit Myungsoo in his head. He didn't know if Sungyeol, who like a cute and pink stuff the most, who always cling in Myungsoo arms, who always pout in myungsoo's face, who scream when he see cockroach, who scare when he see blood,  can be so scary like that. Its just "DAEBAAAAK".

His father popped out of nowhere.

"Sunggyu, where did you all night?"

"Dad, I .. I .." Sunggyu stutter for a moment because his father suddenly appear in front of his face. Really. In front of his face.

"Arasso. Don't you keep your Boyfriend to yourself, I am will not take him. Invite him to come next time"

Their father left them, and Sunggyu still in his gaping position, can'tt believe why his father did not ask him with a million questions or punish him because late to home.


"Myungsoo, what do you say to him?"

"I say you're dating"

(Please insert  Taylor swift's I Knew You Were Trouble, Reff Part  Song here)


"I'm not dating .." Sunggyu eye's almost out.


Myungsoo knew his father would not be angry  if he said sunggyu were dating. Their  father  hope Sunggyu has a boyfriend but Sunggyu never admit if he has one because he really  doesn't have a boyfriend to be introduced to his father. In other words, Myungsoo using this  situation to save both  of them. Even Myungsoo not sure if his hyung dating or not whit that boy he saw before in spring festival.

All his debts to his hyung.

But if their father force his hyung to bring his boyfriend, its Sunggyu's problem now. He already save their life for to night. #evil myungsoo.

"What's his name, hyung?"

"Who?"

"Guy with you in spring festival. What's his name?"

"Shut up!" Sunggyu ruffle his hair.

"Hyung, I hope you didn't waste a golden opportunity with him  a while ago"

"To be honest I wasted it,  thanks to you and sungyeol. I spent time just to find you two"


"Hyung, paabooo"


"BWOO ... YA ! MYUNGSOO. SAY ONCE AGAIN!" SUnggyu try to remove the blanket  where Myungsoo hiding his body on it.

(Please repeat Tailor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble reff part here with loud sound)


Yeah, i am paboo. It was like,  i just let  Woohyun go .

But, hey, I know something. His Home address.

Suddenly  evil in Sunggyu mind pooped from every place in his brain, laugh together and dance "Nothing's Over - Infinite Reff part".

 

---------------------
 

A boy walks lazily, slinging his schoolbag over his shoulder.  His eyes off of the road that would take him to his house.


PRAAAANGGG ...!!!

Sounds like something from the glass shattered.


" WHO IS KICK THAT STUPID BALL??" A shout came after the sound glass fell.


"HEY, BOTH OF YOU, DO NOT TRY TO RUN AWAY ..."

Without looking back, he sure that  voice come from a man in his middle aged.  He didn't look back at the all chaos going on behind him.


None my bussines. This is hot day, why there is a people who make chaos like that?


"YAH ..! YAH ..! YOU TWO STOP THERE ..." The sound was getting closer.


He hear footsteps approaching him from behind. Quickly,  his hand drawn by someone. He thinks how stupid he is. He didn't do anything and now he must  run away from middle-aged man  who still angry and chase them.


"WHAT YOU WANT TO DIE ... STOP THERE ...!!!!" The scream was sounds obvious behind them.  And  grip on his hand getting stronger.

 

 

Hey, this feeling ... I know it.


He tight his grab as he follow where that hand took him  as he ran. Someone  who pulled his hand was turned to him with a smile .

 

"Meet you again.." That man say between his breath.
 

"Sunggyu-ah ..."


And your  hands,  I will not let them go... Woohyun-ah ...

=====

Gezz I am not a romantic person, hope you enjoy this last chapter. Okay, its officialy end. See you in the other story.