3

Hold Your Hand

Two creature who had been sought by the man crossed in front of them.


"YA .... KIM MYUNGSOOO....LEE SUNGYEOL!"


"SUNGGYU HYUUUUUUNG" Shouts Myungsoo and Sungyeol together and try to escape again  from Sunggyu.
 

So his name Sunggyu? And  they are the person he was looking for? Woohyun  mesmerize hearing his name.


Sunggyu didn't want the two boys away this time. Soon, he grasp woohyun's hand who  still standing dazed in his  side and they both ran after Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

 

Woohyun back to consciousness while sunggyu dragging him to chase that two culprit . Woohyun ran where Sunggyu run. They are ignoring  people who are in their way because people will shy away automatically when see them chasing each other, give space to them for running.


Woohyun with his little bunny faces, he continued watch Sunggyu  who struggling desperately ran through the crowd of people. His hair was moving up and down, following the  rhythm his tracks. Woohyun laugh secretly. Woohyun's actually a pretty good runner and realize how slow sunggyu ran, he laugh again  and just follow where Sunggyu bring his hands.


He bit his finger dreamly and occasionally looked over their hands and giggled like a little kid. Trying to enjoy the precious moment at that time.

Damn, why i should run while there is a moment like this.


Sunggyu finally realize that woohyun also running behind him because he pulling  his hand unintentionally. But he didn't care as that man not trying to let go of his hand, instead he smiled inwardly. He clutched the man's hand.


If not Myungsoo and his boyfriend, maybe he'll enjoy this spring festival with this man, but his father-face suddenly flashed in his mind and ruin the mood, making he  miss a golden opportunity in his life.
 

Brukk,...


Sunggyu hit other couple and automatickly  woohyun hit sunggyu's back who  stops abruptly.

One of the couple had fallen and the others help him to stand.


"Sorry ..." Sunggyu bent towards them, panting from running. Sunggyu glance toward where Myungsoo dissapear, but they had been lost in the crowd.
 

Damn, Sunggyu curse.


"Woohyun .. How can you get in here?" And the man who ask  it, only nodded when he saw Sunggyu (who stand besides Woohyun) then to Woohyun's hand and they still grab each others.
 

His name Woohyun. Woohyun. Write it and locked in your brain. Sunggyu shouted in his brain.


Sunggyu immediately remove his hand from woohyun, wondered since when he was very fond to  holding Woohyun's hand.

Maybe because his hand fit in his. He turned toward woohyun with a view  do-you-know-those-brat look?


"DongWoo Hyung, hoya ... Found You. Why did you leave me out there??"

"So they are friends who leave you before?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yes, they are .."

 

Sunggyu want to ask Woohyun, do he will follow him or not but realize  Woohyun already meet what he looking for, he should leave Woohyun there.


"Okay, then I'm going now. I had to chase the boys before .." Sunggyu ran left woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya after  once again apologized for the incident earlier.


Sunggyu thought maybe woohyun now wants to be with his friends enjoying the spring festival, and anyway, he was just a stranger who still on a mission to bring home back his brother.


Sunggyu, you wanna leave me again, dont you? Woohyun wants to follow Sunggyu, although Sunggyu didn't ask him but Dongwoo and Hoya immediately arrested him.


"Hey, He left you??  I think he's your date tonight?" His friend named Hoya ask him.

"We just happened to meet in entrance"

"Woohyun, we're going to the other vehicle."

"Hey, you two, how come you did not ask me to come with you all? "

"Woohyun, you should find that man because no one can get out from here without their couple".

 

Woohyun stared back horror Dongwoo and Hoya were left heading to the exit.


What is true. Where do I look for Sunggyu. And why you two stop me when i wanna walk with him?

His eyes down the crowded place but Sunggyu already disappear among them.

 

-----------

"Got you two .."


Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo and sungyeol on their collar when they stopped to taste the cotton candy with a big-blue-strowberry picture in that stand.

"Hyung ..."

"What now? There is no reason Myungsoo. Come back home" Sunggyu glanced at his wrist watch.  An hour more his father will arrive  at home.

"Sunggyu hyung, let us enjoy the other rides and we'll be back .."

"No"

"Two vehicle  again, Sunggyu Hyung" Sungyeol begged.

"No"

"One vehicle " Sungyeol still begged.

"No.If you wanna see your beloved Myungsoo not die to night, three of us should go home now."

"Hyung, dont too much like that" Myungsoo keep Sungyeol away from Sunggyu.

" Come on, Dad has to know your habit., And he's sure to torture us if you do not come home."

"Hyung, you have been our ruin our date .." Myungsoo face being so tortured.

"Who cares. Guys,  you all have enough for fun and it's time to go home" Sunggyu quickly drag them toward the exit"

"Your brother doesn't know the meaning of love" Sungyeol nagged to Myungsoo.

"Shut up you guys. Either your bad habits, I'd definitely spend the night together ..."

Sunggyu didn't continue his words, realizing that he should not said that.

"Together ..?" Myungsoo and Sungyeol asked with face evil clearly displayed on their faces.

"It's nothing. Come home" Sunggyu hold their  arms who still look at him with evil face.

"Hyung, the man who with you before ..."

"Shut up ..." Something hot feel in his cheek make him feel little not comfortable.

"He was .." Myungsoo still continue his word.

"Shut up .." Shouts sunggyu frustrating as dragging them to the exit.


 When Myungsoo and sungyeol through the exit, a chubby clerk  arrested him. Only him.

"Where are your couple? You should not be out without your couple beforehand" The clerk ask.

Sunggyu tried to hold back his laughter. What they are is a bunch of clowns?

"Sir, stop this joke. Enter this place is the worst joke I've ever experienced" Sunggyu stepped out but several clerk arrest him again.

"We don't want this place to be cursed because in someone who lost their couple. It will create a bad impression for this place. No one loses their couple when entering into this great place"

"Sir, he's not my boyfriend"

"We did not know it, for sure, you have to go out with someone or your couple beforehand"


SUnggyu wanted to fly a blow to a person's face.

"Hyung, you said we had to hurry home how this" Myungsoo waiting at the exit with sungyeol.


Sunggyu give up and turned inward, trying his luck, there might be someone who does not have a partner like the first time he goes into this place before. But no one without a partner. of course, because people goes into this place is that they have a partner.


There is no other way, except to find the person named woohyun.


Woohyun, where are you ...?


Out there, Sungyeol and  Myungsoo smiled delightedly.


"I know Hyung will have problems before and after entering this place"

"I hope sunggyu-hyung is not too stupid to spend time just to catch us. You know I mean it, myungmyung"

"Ne, hyung will surely thank  to us"

"Myungmyung, let's go to another place" And both of them grinned and walked away from that place.

-------------------

a/n happy reading and thank you for subscribe, commenting and reading.. ^_______^