2

Hold Your Hand

When he wants to his ice cream again, suddenly a hand holding his hand, pulling him to approaching 'Couple Paradise'. Know where he want to  going, his eyes shining with delight.

Woohyun just follow where that hand bring him. That man not looked back as they walking toward the that place. Woohyun does not mind it as long as he can eat free-big- strawberry cake in that place. Several pairs of eyes watching him curiously. It seems the writing visible on his head with reading "I GOT A BOY" to go and eat cake in that "pink" place.


His smile grown big  as he glance at his hand which  still grabed by that man as he his ice cream in his other hand. He can feel a warm creep from that man's hand. He still smile broadly, turned  his eyes from their hands to the back of the man's head.


The clerk return to intercept them.

 

"Is it  your true couple?" The clerk ask that man and look toward woohyun who still his ice cream with his eyes blinking several time  with a smile on his face. His eyes sparkling as he can go inside  and get his favorite strowbery cake and because a  warm feeling from hand that holds his.


"Sir, you'd say" couple ", so as long as he is pairing with anyone, he is still allowed in it?" Said that man.

The clerk was actually just want to because he look so depressed before and let both of them go inside.

Woohyun watching that man. He was still holding his hands and his eyes busy looking for something. Woohyun still can't see clearly his face. He only notice that man have chubby cheek.


Where that man moved, woohyun just follow him because their hand stil grab each other. Not too strong but not too weak, quite comfortable even though he didn't know who is that  man.


Woohyun amazed  when he enter this place. This place have a spacious place, unlike visible from the outside before.  Strowberry shapes,  heart shapes and all cute motives are everywhere. Fragrance of strowberry also smelled everywhere. Many food stalls and many other couple there. Unfortunately he and that man was not the couple but thats okay for him.
 

YAY strowberry cake i am coming. He shouted to himself. He loved strowberry. He wanted to taste one strawberry cake as they passes in front of a cake stand, but he could not take his hands off  from him.


"Hey, where are you going?"


That man  stopped and realized he'd been kept holding someone's hand. That's why he felt there was something strange in his hands.


"Sorry .."

He took his hand from Woohyun. Simply make woohyun disappointed. The man turned toward woohyun so that Woohyun can see clearly his face.

 

Cute Guy, creepy feeling fill in Woohyun's heart. For a moment they only looked at each other. Admired figure in front of them.


"You should walk on your own now. I'm looking for someone but only couple to be entered here. So i force you to enter this place. Sorry to interrupt your date., And thank you for your help."

That man scratched the back of his head awkwardly. He bow and walk away from woohyun  and woohyun  feeling  little neglected.


"Hey, but I'm alone. Can I walk with you" Woohyun shout as he see that man walk away from him.


The man turned to face  woohyun who suddenly was standing beside him, enough to make him surprised. But a smile on his lips, was enough to make woohyun feel over the rainbow with millions of butterflies fluttering in his side. And dont forget pieces of strawberry which fall from anywhere.


"Both of my stupid  friends left and went into this place. Maybe I can find them too. Let's go." Woohyun said.


That man nodded. And they start walking side by side. His eyes continue to watch each couple they met in there.


"Hey, what are you watch? Just keep your eyes for your  boyfriend "

Someone looked suspiciously at that man  because he accidentally saw others couple, just make sure if he is not the man he was looking for. Well, it is very difficult to find one or two aliens in a crowd like this, under a light pink color.
 

"Sorry .." He said.  Woohyun only smile happily  when an angry-man  notice him as boyfriend from the man besides him now.

That man glace to woohyun and say.

"Dont mind what he said" Woohyun only smile and awkward atmosphere cover both of them.


'Hey, let's try the cake in there, it seems look good " Without waiting for the approval from that man, Woohyun dragged him to the cake stand was he seeing before.


He was by woohyun held  now and heading toward the stand. They get a piece of cake.

"Here, a sweet cake for sweet copule like you two" A girl who being clerk in that stand handed them two pieces cake.

That man blinking as he receive his cake but Woohyun only smile widely as usual. Of course, people will know them as couple but the true story not like that.

 

And once mouthful, Woohyun has spent his cake. He looked down cake belongs to the man who was not touched at all.


"Why you dont eat it?" Woohyun ask as he his finger.


"I do not like strowberry. You can have it if you want"

 

Woohyun with sparkling eyes, opened his mouth, signaling that man to feed him. It was customary for woohyun  because Dongwoo always feed him when  they three ate together and Hoya did not object to it.  But its not customary for that man.

 

That man  look a little confused while woohyun still waiting for his response.
Then he smile and feeds woohyun with his cake. It's like the first time for him to feeding someone because he looks awkward and woohyun little difficulty to  bite the cake. A little cream pie stick on end  of woohyun's lip.

That man notice it and as instinct, he sweep  it with the tip of his thumb.

Woohyun bit shocked but smiled at him with sparkling eyes.

"You're like a child "says the man and his attention diverted, enough to make woohyun back disappointed.


  Two creature who had been sought by the man crossed in front of them.


"YA .... KIM MYUNGSOOO....LEE SUNGYEOL!"


"SUNGGYU HYUUUUUUNG" Shouts Myungsoo and Sungyeol together and try to escape again  from Sunggyu.

 

---------------------