4

Hold Your Hand

 

Woohyun in desperation, sitting on a bench in front of a  vanilla - strawberry cake stand. With a face full of sadness after struggling desperately looking of creature named Sunggyu among the crowd, he chewed his cake.

Yeah, its his fourth cake.


I will not be able to go home quickly. He swallowed his cake.

We did not let anyone get out of this place without their couple....  A sound echoing in his ears

I'm stuck in this place. He the his ice cream while his other hand holding the cake.

Where sunggyu? He brought me in here. He dumped me .. He chewed and chewed his cake strongly. The clerk  looked at woohyun with wonder expression.

He glance at his watch, and he will wait until the place closed. Perhaps the clerk  would let him go home, even without his couple beforehand.


But the place started crowded to midnight because many couple will spend their night in there. If woohyun dont wrong, in midnight, they will hold something like "LOVE CONCERT" or whatever their name.  Now he dont care because he wanna going home. He looking around, hope there is someone who have same fate like him, alone without couple, so he can bring him or she to go out from this place. But no one like there.

DAMN, This place ...
DAMN ..


"Noona, can I ask for a piece of cake?"

Because Woohyun's sad face, with all her heart, that  noona g a great give him a big-big piece of strawberry cake.

WOohyun walked to the exit and he still  found foolish-clerk with a pink suit.
Woohyun think, he should learn " disappeare stance "are commonly used to Konoha's ninja in Naruto Cartoon, he can disappear in front of the clerk.

 

"Kid, where's your couple?" The clerk block him again for several time.

"Ahjussi, can I go home without my partner?"


"Hey, don't go home without me"  A shout sound come.

Someone holding woohyun's hands, panting slightly. Woohyun smile  happily to see who is it.

"SUNGGYU .." He jumped up and give sunggyu a hug.

 

The clerk  start to recognize Sunggyu's faces because sunggyu has 12 times back and forth to the door, trying to out alone.

 "You say he's not your boyfriend, huh?" The clerk talk to Sunggyu with big  grin.  

"He was not .." Woohyun is now releasing his arms and glance in the other direction, realize why he suddenly hug Sunggyu.


"Hey, there's the rest of the cake stuck on your cheek" Sunggyu notice something white cream in Woohyun cheek and sunggyu immediately wiped it.

Soft. One word when sunggyu touch woohyun's  cheek.

The clerk cleared his throat, make Sunggyu realize that clerk still eyeing them.


"Woohyun, let's go home" Sunggyu take Woohyun's hand and both  of them try to disappear from the clerk's mischievous gaze. Woohyun did it with a big smile on his face.


"Woohyun, where have you been? I'm looking for you in there?" Sunggyu ask.

" I should have a say it . Where have you been? . You pulled me in and left me., And damn it, I want to go home but the two clerk  were not letting me out  because I lost my couple .."

"Im sorry. Lets go  home. Now I'm in trouble. My father would kill both of us ."

He glanced at his watch. 10:12 p.m. His father should in their home now. SUnggyu try to contact Myungsoo and Woohyun kept watching him because his hands in sunggyu's. Hehehe, he did not think to remove it from Sunggyu's hands.
 

"Hyung, where are you? I at  home now"  Myungsoo voice sound worried.

"Hyung, hurry home. Dad mad you" and the call was accidentally disconnected by Myungsoo.

Sunggyu feel betrayed. He shove his phone into his jacket and ambled over to where he park  his car. Sunggyu was surprised when he was right in front of his car and turn his face to someone besides him. Its Woohyun who greeting him with cheesy smile.


"Woohyun .. what are you doing here? You should go home .."

Woohyun gave a signal to direction of their hands. And sunggyu apologize and let it go. Sunggyu smiled shyly when he found out why his hands are always warm since out of the place.
 

His  father should be angry now. It would not be different if he was late 10 minutes or an hour, the result remains the same. He's too late. Without washing his time, he take initiative to delivery Woohyun at his home.

Sunggyu drive Woohyun to his house. He feels guilty because he left woohyun inside until woohyun also late to go home. The other reason is he still wants to be with this man.

There is no long chats in besides asking where woohyun address.


Sunggyu felt quite embarrasse to ask something to Woohyun. Perhaps is that one reason why until now he has not had a boyfriend. Rather he did not know where to begin. He was more reticent.


"Thank you for the ride" Woohyun out from that car.

"Ne .."


Oh, do I say goodbye or good night?  I had to ask, can we meet again next time? Should i ask his phone number? Should I kiss his cheek as Myungsoo always do to Sungyeol when they split up? Hey, he's not my boyfriend. KYAAA I don't know what to do ... KIM MYUNGSOO, WHAT YOU ALWASYS DO TO SUNGYEOL ..????


In Sunggyu's house ....

Why Sunggyu hyung  still not arrive at  home? He really spend his night whit that boy? Should i message him about how to do at first date? No, he will kill me because he will think  i make fun with him. Hyung, dont embarrased your self.

Myungsoo who want to message Sunggyu, just throw his phone on his bed.

 

Well, and Sunggyu just being Sunggyu, without saying another word, he left WOohyun's  house with high speed.


On the other hand, Woohyun waiting  another words from Sunggyu but sunggyu just go.


"Good night .." Woohyun whisper after Sunggyu left.

Woohyun smiled briefly while he recall the incident that  night. He kept repeating sunggyu face in his mind. He still  can feel warm feeling in his hands. He continue  hold his hand and put in his chest as he try to sleep with a big smile on his face. Having a friend like Dongwoo and Hoya was not too bad because indirectly, those who bring  him to meet Sunggyu.


I hope to see him again ...

 

_______________

A/N Happy reading...