Strictly Buisness.

I'm So Sorry But I Love You

-Seunghyun's P.O.V- When I woke up I looked around my unfamiliar surroundings. I stood up but as I tired to walk I fell. I was chained to the damn wall! Three voices conversed up ahead, all female. They all came down to see me in this what I assume is a cell. "Ah he's handsome and tall!" Said the smallest and possibly youngest, her brown eyes twinkled and black hair shone.

The one with blue eyes and red hair nodded, but her eyes were cold and said death. "Will you two calm down and do your jobs?!" The final yelled. Her hair was tied back and her hissing green eyes met mine. "Sorry Cobra..." The younger said pinning her curls behind her ear. "You better be, Uno" The red hair hissed back. "Shut up Panna" The leader said again, making them step back. "Get Novello to study him"

She demanded. Uno nodded and sped off. "And Panna, your next mission is signed already, thanks a bunch" The red head nodded and put on her helmet, running off. "AND YOU" She said looking at me. "Well, don't take things personally, I was hired to do this, many sorry then man said" I lifted an eyebrow, who is she? "What man?" I asked, about to tackle her. "A MAN" She stated, not wanting any more details.

"What is that mans name?" I questioned. She sighed, "Since you won't drop it, his first name is Youngbae, you don't know him he said" I nodded. She smiled devillishly. "My job is to keep you here and deal with a Kwon Jiyong" I opened my eyes wide. "WHAT'RE YOU GOING TO DO TO HIM?!" She smirked and bent down to my height, but I still couldn't reach her.

"Well it stated I could do as I like to you two" "WHAT'RE YOU PLANNING?!" I demanded. She chuckled and stood up. "Silence idiot, you know nothing. And don't take this personally, it's strictly buisness" 

-Jiyong's P.O.V-

"SEUNGHYUN!!! PABO!!!! YEOBO!!!" I called, searching for him. I didn't see him at all, where did he go? I opened my phone and texted my sister, 'Find him yet?' immediately she replied, 'No, let's give up for today' I agreed and sighed, rain hitting my cheeks. I pulled the jacket around me more, hoping for more shelter from the rain.

Then a motorcyclist passed me, the girl took off the helmet and looked at me with soft blue eyes. "You okay sir?" She asked. I shook my head, "I can't find my friend; Seunghyun" She nodded and smiled, "Come with me, this rain isn't good for you..." She looked trustworthy so I got on with her as she skillfully sped through the city. She parked outside a beautiful apartment complex and led me inside.

"So what's your name?" She asked. "J-Jiyong... Kwon Jiyong" She nodded and got into the elevator with me, "What's yours?" I asked. She smiled mischeiviously, "I'm Kyuri, Park Kyuri" I didn't believe her on that. But whatever. She led me into an apartment and it was beutifully decorated. "So this Seunghyun guy... what's he like?" She asked, pouring herself some water.

"Ah, he's tall, handsome, his eyes could melt you... and he's warm" I mumbled the last part. She giggled, "He sounds ideal! Lucky you" I chuckled and nodded. "So where is he?" I shrugged and she gasped. "I know, we're like, two different genders but... I think he ditched you... used you and left you. Happened to me once" I looked at her, her eyes foaming with tears.

"You're wrong! S-Seunghyung would never-" "HE WOULD. He's a guy, and a topper in your relatioship! He's just like that! Find someone you actually trust and then you'll be truly happy" She had a point. She handed me a paper with numbers. "Call me if there's any problems, I'm your friend now" I smiled and nodded and she wiped my wet face with a towel. "Thanks"

-Panna's P.O.V-

I smirked, I had him right where I wanted him. This, Jiyong is STRICTLY buisness!

 

~

 

Check out my eonni's books PLEASE. They're really good I swear~!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/391474/sorry-i-m-a-bad-boy-action-bigbang-gdragon-gdyb-gtop-romance