Siblings

I'm So Sorry But I Love You

He stared at me in disbelief. I smiled a bit then kissed his cheek, "Saranghae babo..." I mumbled. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist, "Nado saranghae Jagiya" He said back, pinching my soft cheek. Then we walked off. "Okay, so why'd you think I was a girl?" I asked, he chuckled a bit but remained a serious aura.

"You had such a feminine face and you had that aura around you" I frowned a bit, I was seen as a woman? Dear God what's become of G-Dragon. "So where's your parents. They must be worried about you" He said. I gulped and put on my best smile. "T-they're uhh dead... They died on a plane crash..." I said barely audible. He hugged me and whispered, "Sorry.. it wasn't my buisness"

I hugged back and fought the tears of remembering that day, "You didn't know. It was a private thing and my Noona and I keep it that way" I got out of the hug and just smiled. "Noona? You have a sister?" I nodded, "She's beautiful! Simply beautiful and perfect" "What's her name?" I snapped out of the imagination of my close sister, "Her name is Kwon Dami, she owns a clothing store called Style Luv"

He smiled and pointed towards a shop, "THAT Style Luv?"I nodded and ran towards the glass. Pressing my face against it and watching my sister laugh at me. "Jiyong Dongsaeng!" She motioned for me to come in. So I did as I was beckoned to do, looking through the clothes. "These are really awesome Noona!" I said in bliss, looking at the acessories.

She nodded and continued cleaning around. It wasn't very busy right now, but come night time and people love my sister's store. "So, you must be Dami?" Seunghyun asked, extending his hand. She nodded and shook, "And you are...?" "Choi Seunghyun. Jiyong's fiance" I mentally got hit by 3 cars then a train and my remains were carried by eagles. My sister gasped and looked at me. "J-Jiyong... what happened with CL?"

I looked at her, "Noona... me and CL have been broken up for years" "Why didn't you tell me?!" "Because you approved of her so much! I thought if I lied about dating CL I could date someone I really love" She walked over and grabbed my hoodie, pulling me into the back of the store. "DON'T EVER THINK THAT!" She said, smacking the back of my head lightly.

"I love you Jiyong because you're my brother. I'll always love you no matter what decision in life you make" I smiled and hugged her, looking into her soft brown eyes. "Well then! I signed up for YG!" I said proudly. She jumped up and down, "Oh Jiyong! I know you'll make it! You're the best rapper Korea will ever see!!" She said, giving me a high five.

I nodded and sat down. "So are you really a gay Jiyong..?" She asked, crossing her legs and stared at me from the counter she sat herself on. I shook my head. "Then what happened?" I sighed, "He kidnapped me... tied me up, made me sign a contract and the rest you can guess" "Jiyong... why didn't you just run to me? Noona is always here for you"

"He threatened to hurt Daesung, Seunghyun and Youngbae!" In these situations Noona does not know their stage names.She nodded. "Okay... but in future you come straight to ME" She stood up with me and in front of me and hissed, "Do I make myself clear?" I nodded and smirked, "SIR. YES SIR!" She giggled and took me back to the main part of the store.

No Seunghyun to be seen... where on Earth did he go to?