Irony

Karma of Online Relationship

 

"NO YOU CAN'T COME!"
"Why? I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW HE LOOKS LIKE!"

 

Chanyeol shook his head and touched his hair for the 37th time. GOD DAMN IT YOUR HAIR IS FINE!! Jongin glared and smacked Chanyeol's head. Chanyeol groaned as he turned back and faced Jongin with a pissed face.

 

"What do you want?!"
"I'll be really quiet. I'll shut up and just... stare."
"That's just creepy."
"I take that as a yes."
"What-"

 

Jongin wanted to see who the was that bastard that made Chanyeol fall for a boy. I swear he was NEVER interested in men! Jongin felt a little uncomfortable when Chanyeol confessed that he wouldn't mind it if Baekhee or whatever was a boy. That's when Jongin found out that Chanyeol really likes this dude. Jongin grabbed Chanyeol's arm and headed out the door. 

 

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

Jongin flashed a smile and headed toward the front door. He wore his shoes and opened the door. He felt the cold wind blow against his dark smooth skin. It's pretty cold outside huh. Chanyeol tried to push Jongin back inside the house but failed as Jongin swiftly dodged. "Alright I give up! ! You better just shut the up." Jongin nodded and watched as Chanyeol locked the front door.

 

 

One day, a drunk Chanyeol called Jongin late at night. "Whaaaat should I do with my lifeee Jongout?" Jongin lifted his left eyebrow as he heard his friend's loosened voice. "What do you want?" Jongin said as he turned the channels with his remote control. Chanyeol had let out all his feelings that night, telling him how he felt about the boy named Baekhyun. At first, Jongin thought Chanyeol was just having a little hard time because he really liked 'Baekhee', but as time passed by, Jongin knew he was wrong. Chanyeol would constantly talk about that little boy and get upset every time he does. Jongin started getting annoyed when Chanyeol bragged about how Baekhyun looked like a lost puppy and how pretty he was. This is when Jongin decided to see how "pretty" he looks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun checked his phone again and started tapping the table, taking few sips of his coffee that he ordered. Of course it was iced coffee again. Just in case. It doesn't hurt to be in the safe zone. Baekhyun took a deep breath and stared outside the window. He started observing the people outside, old couples, young couples, friends, and all sorts of people were outside. Baekhyun started wandering off on his own thoughts until he spotted a two tall men heading towards the coffee shop. Baekhyun stared at one on the left and figured out it was Chanyeol. He started at him blankly as he observed how handsome Chanyeol looked. Wow, he is really attractive.. wait... ! Baekhyun quickly looked at himself through the reflection of his phone and drank another sip of his coffee. 

 

 

Soon Chanyeol came in the coffee shop with someone else, which Baekhyun didn't even notice due to his massive nervousness. Jongin scanned the coffee shop and spotted a boy about his age with a blue beanie. Without taking his eyes off of the blue beanie boy, Jongin nudged Chanyeol and asked if it was him. Chanyeol quickly turned his head to the side where Jongin was pointing at. There he was, wow he has a blue beanie today. Chanyeol bit his lips, trying not to smile. Without answering Jongin's question, Chanyeol walked up to Baekhyun and sat in front of him with his poker face. Jongin quietly followed and sat next to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun stared at the two boys sitting in front of him. Chanyeol laughed inside at Baekhyun's confused expression. He seriously looks like I puppy I can't get over it. 

Jongin started judging Baekhyun quietly. Yeah he does look a little pretty. A little, but he's not my style. Why am I even judging him. I'm not even interested in es anyways. Jongin, who lost interested already, leaned against the seat and took out his phone and started playing games.

Baekhyun smiled awkwardly as he gave the boy on his phone a look. Who are you and why are you here. No one wants you here. Baekhyun clenched his teeth as he glared at Jongin, who didn't notice Baekhyun's stare. Chanyeol coughed and waited for Baekhyun to give his attention to him.

 

"Byun Baekhyun?"
"Y..yeah.. That's me! Haha...ha.."

 

Chanyeol sighed as he rubbed his face. The thought that this little boy tricked him frustrated Chanyeol again. But he can forgive him because he's cute. Oh god look at those eyes.

 

"Sorry about before..."
"Ah.. It's okay! I understand.. I would have been mad too.."
"...So the reason I wanted to meet you again was-"
"How much do you want..?"

 

"I'm still a student so I don't have money..." Baekhyun said as his voice started to fade. Chanyeol laughed quietly at how stupid Baekhyun was. What was he thinking? Was he thinking that I was going to make him pay me or something?

 

"...Th..Thousand?.... TEN THOUSAND?? I don't have.. that much money.."

 

Chanyeol started laughing out loud as he banged the table. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol with a little drop of tears on the tip of his eyes. What were you thinking? I'm not that kind of a person! 

 

"No that's not it!"
"..Wh...at..? You want more?! I- I really don't have that much mone-"
"It's not that I want money-"

 

The bell clinged as another person came inside the quiet coffee shop. Baekhyun glanced at the door and spotted Kyungsoo. Chanyeol turned around to see who it was. Kyungsoo spotted Baekhyun with his wide eyes looking a bit surprised.

 

"Byun Baekhyun!"
"Do Kyungsoo!"

 

Kyungsoo smiled as he walked up to Baekhyun. Jongin looked up from his phone to see what was going on, and found a squishy looking boy standing next to their table, talking to the blue beanie boy. Jongin stared at the boy and started scanning him, top to bottom. He was quite short, pretty well dressed, and had huge round eyes. Jongin didn't notice that he was staring at the boy... too seductively. 

 

 

Kyungsoo greeted Baekhyun and noticed there were two other boys. One of them greeted Kyungsoo who introduced him as Chanyeol. Ah, so he's the dude. Kyungsoo smiled slyly at Baekhyun who looked a little depressed. Kyungsoo introduced himself to Chanyeol, but stopped as he felt someone staring at him. He awkwardly looked at the boy who was leaning against the seat and staring at him. They made eye contact for good few seconds until Kyungsoo broke it off.

 

"So I think I'm going to go now. See you some time later Byun Baek!"

 

Kyungsoo patted Baekhyun's shoulder and left the store with his cup of coffee. Jongin stared at Kyungsoo as he left the store and the door closed. Baekhyun's mood dropped down as soon as he turned to Chanyeol to talk about the situation they were in. He glanced at Chanyeol and played with his straw until he spotted Kyungsoo's wallet on the table.

 

"Oh he left his wallet.."

 

Jongin quickly looked up from his phone and stood up from his chair. Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared at Jongin as he snatched the wallet.

 

"I'll give it to him."
"Oh, it's alright, I can give it to him la-"
"You guys have your own time, I'm going to catch him up! BYE!"

 

Jongin packed up his stuff and ran outside to catch up to Kyungsoo. From far away, Jongin saw the little guy waiting for the traffic light to change. He quickly ran up to him and tapped his shoulder lightly. Jongin felt his heart beat a little faster. Maybe it's because I ran all the way here. Kyungsoo turned back and Jongin faced the boy with two big eyes, looking a bit surprised. Jongin placed his hands in his pockets and stood next to Kyungsoo, staring at the traffic light. He glanced at Kyungsoo who was still staring at him with those big eyes. Jongin chuckled as he took out Kyungsoo's wallet and waved it against Kyungsoo's face.

 

"Ah!! My wallet!"

 

Jongin smiled as he gave his wallet back to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo thanked Jongin and placed his wallet into his bag. Did he come all the way here to give this to me? Jongin glanced at Kyungsoo, making the same eye contact as they did before in the coffee shop. 

 

"I don't think I introduced myself yet. My name is Jongin, what's yours?"

 

Kyungsoo smiled and took off his earphone. His eyes were set on the traffic light, which was still lighted red. "Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you Jongin." 
That few minutes somehow felt more like 20 minutes. Kyungsoo again, felt Jongin staring at him and he felt very uncomfortable. Did I do anything wrong? Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly as he rolled his eyes, not knowing what to do. 

 

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

A/N: Sorry for late update!!! I was gonna upload it during the weekend but then I had exams and stuff and yeah. ;-; But thanks for waiting and omg thanks for commenting! It really feels great to see your comments askjdfhkueraghg I FEEL LIKE CRYING SOMEONE HOLD MEEEEEEEEE okno but still omg I love you guys. xoxoxoxoxo 

Sorry for spelling mistakes. I didn't read over them cuz its like 12:20am here and I need to sleep but I thought I had to upload a chapter so yeah okay. 3 LOL